• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

Cheska

Chartreux? I've had two; sweetest cats ever.

Nah, just a domestic short hair but I'm pretty sure she has some Russian Blue in her. These two are easily the best cats I've ever dealt with and there's no doubt in my mind that I will strictly be getting litter mates from now on. The sheer amount of joy they bring and the fact that they are so bonded has really made it obvious that we made the right decision.

tsigo

Nah, just a domestic short hair but I'm pretty sure she has some Russian Blue in her. These two are easily the best cats I've ever dealt with and there's no doubt in my mind that I will strictly be getting litter mates from now on. The sheer amount of joy they bring and the fact that they are so bonded has really made it obvious that we made the right decision.

Yeah our two were litter mates as well. They slept like this: http://cl.ly/image/1z3z092k1l3Y

From Comic Con and AX:

582059_10101432633657524_1094600331_n.jpg

Alisa and Exclusive Alisa.

534682_10101432633926984_1015146112_n.jpg

Elektra, Poison Ivy, Storm.

551023_10101432634101634_1163098297_n.jpg

Exclusive X-23, regular X-23, Mystique.

582161_10101432634420994_1000843233_n.jpg

Exclusive Blk Widow, regular Blk Widow, Mass Effect Liara.

481993_10101432634725384_699442623_n.jpg

Ar tonelica Visualbook, Capcom FightStick Bag.

557353_10101432634905024_35716129_n.jpg

406330_10101432634994844_640450036_n.jpg

Oreimo figma.

559290_10101432635144544_713284235_n.jpg

Tonberry and Hello Kitty Chun-Li Plush. :)

Now with nine days to go I'm all prepared for my 3DS XL.

iDMB1SXmXzmeX.jpg

A third-party AC adapter for 3DS
999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors
Hotel Dusk: Room 215
Last Window: The Secret of Cape West
Ryū ga Gotoku Kenzan!
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars

ibwHe8QvOhgxES.jpg

mblitek

Birthday! Woke up this morning and found this waiting for me!

my girl woke up early and baked be an apple pie, best girl ever :) + Kid Icarus Uprising witch i will be playing later, great day so far

Breakfast pie is best pie

1207004825i2n.jpg

I will show this to my next girlfriend....*hint* *hint* how did you not wakeup to the smell of Apple Pie!?

Happy Bday too!

Sol1dus

Found this...

Gameboy Advanced SP - Limited Edition Super Pak

The game is still sealed (Nintendo sealed..), the GBA SP is fucking mint too!
The outer box is not mint, but it there! :)

I'll probably sell it... just PM me with an offer! heheheh

qVUcp.jpg

CMYCb.jpg

T8Zxr.jpg

Battalion Wars 2 Wii and Justice League Task Force (yeah its bad.. but it was in my old collection)

bZh5u.jpg

How'd you manage to get such an awesome artifact? :p

Yes Boss!

Not a gaming pick-up but just as great. Got another Kuhn Rikon pressure cooker (cute little brasier), a knife and some little kitchen things to take back to Europe. Easier and cheaper to buy here on amazon and just carry back even though these products are made in the area I live in:

DSC00590.jpg

Number45

^_^

Hopefully I'll have the chance to get them out and have a look this evening, if not I'll be doing it at work tomorrow. I'm nervous!
Sad, I know

Not a gaming pick-up but just as great. Got another Kuhn Rikon pressure cooker (cute little brasier), a knife and some little kitchen things to take back to Europe. Easier and cheaper to buy here on amazon and just carry back even though these products are made in the area I live in:

DSC00590.jpg

I love kitchen stuff, nice knife. Stores like Sur La Table are the best. Just remember that you need a knife sharpener in addition to the honing rod you purchased, unless that is a sharpening rod but it looks like a honing rod from here. Running a knife on a honing rod is not going to sharpen a blade that has gone dull, it will just make a sharpened blade sharper and help maintain it's sharpness. I only say this because it is a mistake I made for a few years and seems to be a common one in the kitchen. Happy cooking.

Yes Boss!

I love kitchen stuff, nice knife. Stores like Sur La Table are the best. Just remember that you need a knife sharpener in addition to the honing rod you purchased, unless that is a sharpening rod but it looks like a honing rod from here. Running a knife on a honing rod is not going to sharpen a blade that has gone dull, it will just make a sharpened blade sharper and help maintain it's sharpness. I only say this because it is a mistake I made for a few years and seems to be a common one in the kitchen. Happy cooking.

Yeah, it is just a steel to realign the edge after use. I only sharpen a knife every year or two and I'm only cutting vegetables with this (for my indian cooking). I've got a very small kitchen where I live now so this is the extent of my cookware. But I also use a blender for blending my ginger and garlic paste, tomatoes and a two-quart Vollrath cheapy pan to cook my rice. Have not cooked in two years so I'm pretty excited.

Yeah, it is just a steel to realign the edge after use. I only sharpen a knife every year or two and I'm only cutting vegetables with this (for my indian cooking). I've got a very small kitchen where I live now so this is the extent of my cookware. But I also use a blender for blending my ginger and garlic paste, tomatoes and a two-quart Vollrath cheapy pan to cook my rice. Have not cooked in two years so I'm pretty excited.

Good stuff. That knife should hold an edge for a year easy. I have been to friends apartments and end up using a chefs knife that can barely cut through warm butter and am baffled how they haven't injured themselves yet. Sharp knives are safe knives people! I need to buy some new knives soon. My current knives are a mix of medium to low quality ones that need sharpening too often. Mincing onions and cutting mushrooms is practically meditation for me I enjoy it so much. Cooking for yourself and loved ones is the best.

samman6

Finally went out and bought a 3DS. Some of you may say "But you should have waited for the XL". However they just released the pricing for the XL here in Czech Republic, and it's 6000 Korun, which is about 300 dollars American. So I decided to jump on this guy.

The pictures are huge, so that's why the quotes

Aqua Blue.
Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart, my only games so far going to get Starfox soon.
Carrying Case

LEDyF.jpg

And my Steam summer sale haul:

Trine 2
Alan Wake Franchise
Fallout: New Vegas - Ultimate Edition
Fallout 3 - Game of the Year Edition
Saints Row: The Third
+ Season Pass
+ Bloodsucker Pack
+ Invincible Pack

Beckx

Got this in from Play-Asia - allows PS3 controllers to be used w/ Xbox and vice-versa. Plugged it into my PS3 with my MadCatz TE stick, booted up Darkstalkers 3, and it worked flawlessly.

I'll likely mod my next stick to be multi-console but this is a perfect solution for now.

aydb6xkceaezp-t.jpg

Edit: just wanted to clarify that I used a 360 TE stick with PS3; there's a review on Play-Asia that says it didn't work to use a PS3 TE on a 360.

Amagon

Got this in from Play-Asia - allows PS3 controllers to be used w/ Xbox and vice-versa. Plugged it into my PS3 with my MadCatz TE stick, booted up Darkstalkers 3, and it worked flawlessly.

I'll likely mod my next stick to be multi-console but this is a perfect solution for now.

aydb6xkceaezp-t.jpg

Got a link?

Have seen this before in pickup threads, where does everyone get it? Still available??

Great looking looking frame btw. Where did you get that also.

Thanks and it's was a limited run print by Olly Moss featuring the first gen starters of Pokemon. Each person who ordered was only allowed to choose 1 pokemon (charmander, squirtle & bulbasaur) and some had a pikachu print inserted with their order. Prints are long gone so ebay would have to be your best bet if you want one.

Frame is from Ikea.

Top Bottom