• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

Izick

RQNN4.jpg

Been on a CD buying spree lately. Didn't find too much until I stumbled on to this.
(Click picture for bigger version)

There was also a Genesis concert CD (circa 1972) I'd never seen before, but I didn't pick it up. Maybe next time.

edit: Just found out this is a bootleg. I had no idea. It's odd my local record store carries them. But that explains the "Janurary" typo on the back.

Also got this, but it's nothing special.

HildyB

Not really game related, but I'm psyched. Sold my old 06 Macbook for the funds. First android phone (moving from iPhone 4) and loving it.

GxtkSl.jpg

Saroyan

Couple new pickups for July so far

Zelda Links Awakening DX CIB, I've never played it before and I'm looking forward to it.
Also picked up Link to the Past CIB, I've never played the GBA version.

The TV is a Panasonic TC-L42E5, 42" LED backlit. I bought it for a new bedroom TV, very nice picture quality and now I can watch blu-rays in bed :)
Got a really nice deal on it from Amazon Warehouse deals, it was listed as used but it looks like it was pretty much just a dented box and it had obviously never been used.

Haliela

Couple new pickups for July so far

Zelda Links Awakening DX CIB, I've never played it before and I'm looking forward to it.
Also picked up Link to the Past CIB, I've never played the GBA version.

The TV is a Panasonic TC-L42E5, 42" LED backlit. I bought it for a new bedroom TV, very nice picture quality and now I can watch blu-rays in bed :)
Got a really nice deal on it from Amazon Warehouse deals, it was listed as used but it looks like it was pretty much just a dented box and it had obviously never been used.

You're in for a treat.

First post in this thread. Sorry for the picture quality. A decent camera will need to be a pick up in the not too distant future.

Just had to share my jubilation over my pick up tonight. Total spend, including a bag of apples and some corn on the cob; $160.

SbEkQ.jpg

I was all the more happy about this pick up because of my pick up this past Sunday.

nllJg.jpg

BTW...yes that is a black titanium 4-piece Space Case...thanks for noticing.

I was lucky enough to secure a set of SDCC 2012-exclusive ME lithographs. Limited to 300 each; and of those, only 100 of each are signed.

DSC00590.jpg

DSC00591.jpg

DSC00580.jpg

DSC00581.jpg

DSC00584.jpg

DSC00583.jpg

DSC00588.jpg

I'm thrilled to have them. Hope you like the pics.

Giolon

I can't tell you how long I've been waiting for this day - an incredible Samus action figure!
SamusFigma.jpg

As well as an awesome scale-model Zero Suit Samus. o_0
SamusFigmaZeroSuit.jpg

It's little Metroid is well scaled to the Figma too. Guard my desk, Samus!
SamusFigmaDesktop.jpg

My first pair of Vans! my friend got married this past weekend and I was in the entourage. this was his groomsmen gift for us. they're so comfy! I've been wearing them almost everyday since I got them
Love the shoes! What model are they?

Vita playable, finally :)
DSC00642.jpg
How is Unchained Blades? Been thinking about picking it up when it comes out on the 3DS.

Now with nine days to go I'm all prepared for my 3DS XL.

iDMB1SXmXzmeX.jpg
Nice pile of games you got there! You're in for a real treat with Kyle Hyde, 999 and Shadow Wars.

AkIRA_22

Walked into the local JB HIFI and was surprised to see them putting these into the cupboards.... So I pick one up.

20120720_231449.jpg

20120720_230949.jpg

20120720_230843.jpg

It's a great Tablet, I think the 7-8" size is the sweet spot for use and portability. The screen is sharp and the OS is very snappy.

Built a new PC with the help of PC-GAF. Mostly did it from all the stuff I bought on the Steam sale...

Intel i5 2600k
16GB Corsair Ram
1GB GTX570
2TB WD Black HD

Runs just about everything maxed out.

BOTEC

Walked into the local JB HIFI and was surprised to see them putting these into the cupboards.... So I pick one up.

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l145/steggs69/20120720_231449.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l145/steggs69/20120720_230949.jpg[/MG]

[IMG]http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l145/steggs69/20120720_230843.jpg/IMG]

It's a great Tablet, [B]I think the 7-8" size is the sweet spot for use and portability[/B]. The screen is sharp and the OS is very snappy.[/QUOTE]

I don't know. I've messed around with mine for a little bit, and I'm not super in love with the size. I do love the weight, though.

I think I'll keep the iPad as my on-the-go tablet, and the Nexus my bathroom tablet.

isny

napkin dispenser
I decided to re-buy this when I saw it used at EB for only $7.xx. I sold mine awhile ago but am happy paying such a small price for such a great game! (It even had a working Club Nintendo code inside!)

Ngcr6l.jpg

Yes Boss!

I decided to re-buy this when I saw it used at EB for only $7.xx. I sold mine awhile ago but am happy paying such a small price for such a great game! (It even had a working Club Nintendo code inside!)

Ngcr6l.jpg

Sold mine years ago too, highly regret it. Great re-pickup!

DS has such a ridiculous large catalog of good to great games.

Sagitario

I can't tell you how long I've been waiting for this day - an incredible Samus action figure!
SamusFigma.jpg

As well as an awesome scale-model Zero Suit Samus. o_0
SamusFigmaZeroSuit.jpg

It's little Metroid is well scaled to the Figma too. Guard my desk, Samus!
SamusFigmaDesktop.jpg

That is, indeed, incredible!
The nerd on my wants it... how much was it?

Top Bottom