• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

Exply

Neo Member
Just arrived. I must finish inFamous 2, then I'll play it.
bNxbC.jpg

Chairhome

My first pair of Vans! my friend got married this past weekend and I was in the entourage. this was his groomsmen gift for us. they're so comfy! I've been wearing them almost everyday since I got them

Birthday! Woke up this morning and found this waiting for me!

my girl woke up early and baked be an apple pie, best girl ever :) + Kid Icarus Uprising witch i will be playing later, great day so far

Breakfast pie is best pie

1207004825i2n.jpg

12070049mbfnj.jpg

12070050a2cw3.jpg

12070051n9chq.jpg

12070052pdel1.jpg

120700535sfhr.jpg

Snookie

Ram is next, along with an SSD. It maxes out at 16 or 32gb at least, maybe more. Been a while since I looked at the spec sheet, had the computer since August 2006, so the fact that it is still remotely relevant is nice.

I had 2 more gigs in there, but they died somehow, happens I guess. Mac Pro memory for the 2006 model is expensive.

I have the same machine. The cheapest route to go is buy 1GB chips on ebay and fill in the rest of the slots. The machine performs better when ram is in each slot. Also I'm running a 570 GTX in mine but I'm still debating on the x5355 upgrade

eXistor

Birthday! Woke up this morning and found this waiting for me!

my girl woke up early and baked be an apple pie, best girl ever :) + Kid Icarus Uprising witch i will be playing later, great day so far

Breakfast pie is best pie

12070052pdel1.jpg
Kid Icarus + pie. These are the moments that make life worth living.

Also Happy Birthday!

Have seen this before in pickup threads, where does everyone get it? Still available??

Great looking looking frame btw. Where did you get that also.

The print is a limited run Olly Moss one, unfortunately. Long gone now. He did them for the 3 original starting Pokemon.

D

Deleted member 98878

Unconfirmed Member
new computer case - BitFenix Shinobi USB3.0
O4FLel.jpg

Now I have to wait for the other components

mug

BRZ? Looks the wrong shape at the front to be Impreza.

Edit: Doh, obviously Impreza. 4 door

Love my Outback, but wanting the TDI that they only offer in Europe and I'm in the USA.
Yeah Impreza 5-door Sport Premium model. The BR-Z was a little too small for me but it was awesome to drive around in.

07-17-2012.jpg

Forgot that I purchased these at Best Buy's online store a couple of months ago for $5 each and they were finally released just this week. Shame that Project A only has the English dub and haven't watched Operation Condor yet. I personally don't mind but I wouldn't recommend to those who prefer the originals.

canocha

Found this...

Gameboy Advanced SP - Limited Edition Super Pak

The game is still sealed (Nintendo sealed..), the GBA SP is fucking mint too!
The outer box is not mint, but it there! :)

I'll probably sell it... just PM me with an offer! heheheh

qVUcp.jpg

CMYCb.jpg

T8Zxr.jpg

Battalion Wars 2 Wii and Justice League Task Force (yeah its bad.. but it was in my old collection)

bZh5u.jpg

mug

Oh maaaaaaan. How do you like it? Which transmission did you get?

I'm trying to convince my wife to trade in her '08 for one, but she wants to wait for the XV.
Love it man, I had an 02 GTI before and this thing is definitely more roomy and sportier. I picked up the CVT transmission as it's much easier to come by than the manual in addition to improved gas mileage - it's also my first automatic car. The trim is the sport premium which has the 17" wheels, fog lights, and roof rails in addition to the Premium model features. It was only 500$ more for the trim which is well worth the purchase. The car definitely handles well and I don't feel the road at all, unlike the GTI. Total was around $24k

D

Deleted member 98878

Unconfirmed Member
How solid does the case feel? I was considering going with a BitFenix case, but I don't know much about the build quality of their stuff.

+ top and front panel feel pretty solid
- when I compare the side panels to my Cooler Master's side panels they seem not that solid but they're still ok

Yes Boss!

New arcade stick. This one is really, really pretty. Was not going to get one, then was, then wasn't, then finally just ordered. Don't really follow EVO and competitive gaming stuff, or even play that many fighters, but a nice one for my collection. Like the idea of it being a site-specific stick:

DSC00582.jpg

Amagon

You have so many sticks but you don't follow EVO or not really into fighting games that much.

I don't even.....

JEKKI

awwwwww yeay I went to Comic Con~!!!

shout outs to Markmangz, nasty n8z, and the SDTEKKEN crew!!!

5702d67cd14911e1aee522000a1e8a5f_7.jpg

new readings!!

8e007990d14911e1992a22000a1e888f_7.jpg

two meatbuns and abobo's big adventure

c02c9dccd14911e1a98b22000a1e879e_7.jpg

bomba!! Aliens was only $10 at Best Buy!! got the hat rite before I left for Evo.

243fd57cce4d11e19fe21231380f3636_7.jpg

the surfin' cali burrito!! it's a SD style california burrito... but with shrimp in it too!!!

Top Bottom