• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Rounding up the 'out in the wild' Pikmin 3 shots so far... hoping we see some more!

ThePeoplesBureau
SEuxZXb.jpg

D-e-f-

dc89

Sinthetic

KiraXD

Some of the things i brought home from San Diego Com-Con about a week ago...

My C.E. The Last of Us steelbook signed by Troy Baker (Joels side) and Neil Druckmann (Ellie's side) (yes, i was super hyped to get these sigs!)
iuDoRfo8MdqxP.JPG

iNX8hIm2mf3Kc.JPG

iScvG64Nvike0.JPG

The Last of Us #1 and #1 C.E. Variant cover both signed by Neil Druckmann and Faith Erin Hicks.
ibhyZeKg1Mci07.JPG

ijdkWKVyu3xkA.JPG

Metal Gear Rising SDCC Exclusive Custom Body: Blue Raiden
ikF6jpwE1VpsC.JPG

Darksiders II C.E. + Artbook + Mask Signed by Joe Madureira
iBkKkbeJbl45g.JPG

ibyTT2qlKGgYzz.JPG

iCylIiuYWTJcb.JPG

Kick-Ass 2 SDCC exclusive set
ibvqDONHFyQWtm.JPG

Humberto Ramos Sketch Cover commission for Wolverine #1
ibvx57YZ1djzDg.JPG

My Super rare Guardians of the Galaxy #2 Variant (1:200)signed by Joe Madureira and headed to CGC for grading. (if you cant tell by now... he's pretty much my favorite artist)
ibri21PptuSFHW.JPG

And Lastly, a little bit of ink i picked up just before comic-con (based on Skottie Young's Baby cover for Thunderbolts #1)
iRkSyHHltMWbj.jpg

iBmREzcOIA0hO.jpg

it6GVaoRFXCD1.jpg

Bicycle month demolish my wallet for a few months in advance. Brought a protection after front wheel was transformed to Optimus Prime and I flew with my head to the mud (was really lucky that did not fall upon the rocks):

Also after a full year at hardtail, went to full suspension and got this beauty:

Bashtee

Had to buy a new PC, because I can't connect two displays to my Macbook Air and the GPU didn't have enough power. Haswell semifixed that, can play my games on 720p with middle details, waiting for the new GPU gen from AMD. I also usedWacom Bamboo Fun M for 4 months. No fun. Glad I got a new Deathadder left hand edition.

My new SSD for the rig... Sweet 256gig from Samsung

Building the rig was quite an adventure. Probably my cleanest build this far, took me 4 hours for all the cables. However, I actually electro schocked myself by touching the pc case. The socket was malfunctioning, new one incoming.

And due to my free time a new game for my 3DS.

Zajora

I decided to finally do away with the only apple product I use (an iPod classic) and start using my phone's Bluetooth functionality, so:

Some cheap headphones for jogging:

ibvDOQLXUc66Q8.png

and a dock:

ibvzt0pXSu2dpI.png

Some of the things i brought home from San Diego Com-Con about a week ago...

My C.E. The Last of Us steelbook signed by Troy Baker (Joels side) and Neil Druckmann (Ellie's side) (yes, i was super hyped to get these sigs!)
iuDoRfo8MdqxP.JPG

iNX8hIm2mf3Kc.JPG

iScvG64Nvike0.JPG

The Last of Us #1 and #1 C.E. Variant cover both signed by Neil Druckmann and Faith Erin Hicks.
ibhyZeKg1Mci07.JPG

ijdkWKVyu3xkA.JPG

Metal Gear Rising SDCC Exclusive Custom Body: Blue Raiden
ikF6jpwE1VpsC.JPG

Darksiders II C.E. + Artbook + Mask Signed by Joe Madureira
iBkKkbeJbl45g.JPG

ibyTT2qlKGgYzz.JPG

iCylIiuYWTJcb.JPG

Kick-Ass 2 SDCC exclusive set
ibvqDONHFyQWtm.JPG

Humberto Ramos Sketch Cover commission for Wolverine #1
ibvx57YZ1djzDg.JPG

My Super rare Guardians of the Galaxy #2 Variant (1:200)signed by Joe Madureira and headed to CGC for grading. (if you cant tell by now... he's pretty much my favorite artist)
ibri21PptuSFHW.JPG

And Lastly, a little bit of ink i picked up just before comic-con (based on Skottie Young's Baby cover for Thunderbolts #1)
iRkSyHHltMWbj.jpg

iBmREzcOIA0hO.jpg

it6GVaoRFXCD1.jpg

Amazing stuff! Your tat looks great!

tauroxd

Didn't expect one this early, but for $160, I bit.
Rwcplb9.jpg

You have no heart...

Barry Lyndon is tops. You really can't get much better than that. Marisa Berenson and Sarabande.

OUaTiA aint a slouch, either.

I consider Barry Lyndon My All Time Favorite Movie.

Out of those I've yet to watch Paths of Glory and The Killing which aren't readily available down here, all others you named I have watched and loved. There's just something about Strangelove that I can't quite explain that makes it my favorite, not to say I don't find his other films masterful, particularly 2001.

Will watch on my Bluray enabled laptop, with a digital amp through my Sennheisers as I can't really play stuff too loud since I'm in an appartment now.

I hope you enjoy Barry Lyndon as mush as I do every time i watch it... And I also have yet to wath Paths of Glory and The KIlling, working of solving that up though.

Yes Boss!

I consider Barry Lyndon My All Time Favorite Movie.

I hope you enjoy Barry Lyndon as mush as I do every time i watch it... And I also have yet to watch Paths of Glory and The KIlling, working of solving that up though.

I'm watching my copy of BL tonight! Also, man, MAN, get on Paths and Killing. Both have great Criterions now. Paths is one of the best war movies ever made. And Killing is just an awesome movie on perspective and one of the best Heist pics made. Think about it: Riffii came out in '55 and The Killing came out in '56.

JulianImp

I finally gave in and got me some Eva:

It has four disks: the first two remake movies (not 3.0, since it seems this set actually came out about a year ago), and the other two have a few extras in them. I wish I could get the original series as well, but as far as I know it wasn't released in the region. At least I now have both these and Cowboy Bebop (japanese and spanish audio only for that one, though).

YJyrDAa.jpg

Sinthetic takes the credit for Bebop, as soon as I saw that luscious set it had to be mine. I've never seen it before, but now seems as good a time as any with this edition. Going into PMMM blind as well, but the general consensus is that it's very good.. so fingers crossed I'll think so too.

dc89

mwlxBiSl.jpg

3GaxXbYl.jpg

o39cp4Gl.jpg

2009-10 Napoli third jersey. Brand new in bag for £14.99, next day delivery too from classicfootballshirts.co.uk

As someone who just likes to hoard stuff, that is a very dangerous website.

Cheddahz

Banned
A bunch of 360 games I picked up

I got Croc off of eBay for $3 (which I thought was a great deal) and I went out to my grandmothers this weekend for her birthday and she these guides waiting for me that I've had since I was a child, so they now live in my house!

D-e-f-

Banned
pikmingetlwy1i.jpg

of course the day I get Pikmin 3 is the day that everything is wet outside and cloudy so I can't take a wonderful garden/summer pic ... best I could do without getting myself wet.

That bad weather shot didn't sit well with me. Today was a little better so I snuck out again with my now unsealed copy and took some new glamor shots :D

Bear with me:

pikmin3getnew1juau6.png

pikmin3getnew2mvly0.png

edit: Yes, that's an actual Cupid's Grenade tree ;)

rookiejet

I6w2qdGl.jpg

A Mad Catz Brawl Stick.

It has not instantly turned me into a fighting game god, so I'm taking it back. You mean I have to learn to play? No.

All kidding aside, I'm quite enjoying it. But, as a first-timer, I am still getting the hang of it, and am not as good as I am with a pad, yet.

Can't wait to pig out on Alpha 3 and Raiden this weekend!

How much was it? I take it no US release date has been announced yet.

Nope, it was rumored to come out here in July as well. Guess they are waiting until August when they start advertising Wii U again maybe?

I want that charger simply become I am going to hate having to replace Wii Remote batteries. Those Nyko batteries stopped working eventually.

canocha

Got a few more games:

Light Crusader and Hellfire:
2paIuV6.jpg

One Piece Unlimited Cruise SP2 and Rhythm Thief:
4qkFNuQ.jpg

Need for Speed Most Wanted U and Pokemon Ranger:
q5D0NhU.jpg

Forgot this one:
Ju-on
VvPKe9z.jpg

Also got 120+ Kid Icarus cards.