• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Galdius

This is my first time posting here so I decided to post my Street Fighter II for the Master System that I got this week.

b2ZYUWol.jpg

nny

Some magazines and a game, in case I feel like playing a game instead of reading about them P:

DSC08642_zps6c69a1fc.jpg

An EarthBound machine:

More digital pick-ups:

(lovely game)

Picked-up a few older LEGO sets:

entremet

Today's pickups

Canon eos m. I've been eyeing this for a while and the mirror-less option while bing able to use the canon lens family was enticing. $299 sale from amazon made it too good of a deal to pass up. Seems a new model for the fall is coming up and retailers are discounting this model.

Trappist beer is Trappist beer....amazing.

ZSVxRGQl.jpg

Eh? NVM. Read the post.

-Rock Band (Xbox 360)
-Muramasa: The Demon Blade (Wii)

I had all of the Rock Band games and controllers (multiple controllers!), but my brother kept it all, so I've been slowly reacquiring all of it. I only have to get Lego Rock Band and Green Day: Rock Band to have them all again. I still need to buy a microphone and drum set, too.

I just got Muramasa a few minutes ago. Haven't played it yet. I'll probably spend a good portion of the day playing it, though.

Got my Mondo "Studio Ghibli Kokyo Kyokushu" Double LP from SDCC. Art by Tyler Stout.

gYa3BK2.jpg

odaCHxE.jpg

cWsVIiW.jpg

O4C08h7.jpg

pY9dNOM.jpg

FA1wTeo.jpg

KAbvMXR.jpg

ga3RCGu.jpg

4I6D9vS.jpg

The "How's Moving Castle" Japanese version is sold out, but the Spirited Away and Princess Mononoke covers still available HERE (North America only)

rookiejet

nvQXYqil.jpg

I picked up this adorable, little puppy dog of a car (Fiat 500) last week. It makes me smile every time I see it. It is a lot of fun to drive; it has already seen a road trip in its first two weeks.

rookiejet

I quite like the look of that! Does it live up to Fiat's MPG claims?

I have not scientifically tested it, but I filled the gas tank once thus far (2 weeks of extensive travel), so I'll say yes!

The brochure has some super high MPG numbers, which probably wouldn't be far off as the engine's a pretty tiny 1.4 liters, and the car's also pretty light.

oatmeal

Banned
Last week or so:

- 1080 Avalanche (GC)
- Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time/Master Quest (GC)
- Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes (GC, Disk 2 only, don't ask)
- Super Mario Sunshine (GC)
- Super Mario Galaxy (Wii, mine was scratched beyond repair by my nephew)
- This beauty:

$T2eC16VHJH!FFmMTJve7BRunnU!TU!~~60_57.JPG

- Ken Griffey Jr. 64 (N64)

SegaManAU

Gold Member
Mother of God.
*faints*

LOL....Thanks to everyone for the comments.

Very happy with the DC collection now. Just need the Pink Hello Kitty & Sakura Wars consoles. (Both of which are pretty easy to obtain).

I have no desire for the Custom RX-78 console, it's too ugly for it's price! =)

LOL....Thanks to everyone for the comments.

Very happy with the DC collection now. Just need the Pink Hello Kitty & Sakura Wars consoles. (Both of which are pretty easy to obtain).

I have no desire for the Custom RX-78 console, it's too ugly for it's price! =)

Can you post some pics of your set in the Gaming setup thread? Dreamcast is my 2nd fave console of all time (SNES is first) but damn me if i dont get a tingle every time i see one.

SegaManAU

Gold Member
Can you post some pics of your set in the Gaming setup thread? Dreamcast is my 2nd fave console of all time (SNES is first) but damn me if i dont get a tingle every time i see one.

I already have but it was a while ago now. Maybe I'll have to post some updates.

998534_10151736708254512_837762553_n.jpg

Some new Blurays.

Waiting for my new Bluray player to arrive for some region free goodness - have ordered a Pioneer Elite bdp-62fd - hard modded to play all regions - also is a SACD player as well.

Forsete

Retired my Galaxy Nexus. He served well but was very tired in the end.

Got a silver HTC One
9376702695_9e22aeddff_b.jpg

Very happy with it so far. Lets see when I start missing the Nexus-ness though. :p

Hilti92

Price fluke or off the back of a truck?

I'd like to know how well it works. I've read mixed reviews and have been looking for a similar solution.

BestBuy kind of fucked up. Listed for $199.99 online and they also have a coupon out right now for $100.00 off this specific router. However, in store, it's listed at $119.00 so I used the coupon and got it for $20. The whole country is cleared out of them right now however. (Canada) I'd let you know how it works but I bought it for my future house. Currently living at home so we already have a router set up. But the 1TB internal HDD sold me on it. :p

Cause it was cheap as shit and I want Mario Kart and Smash Bros

V0Bci11.jpg

LOL @ the fact that it only has 3 gb out of the 8 for downloads, saves and patches. WTF Nintendo.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
998534_10151736708254512_837762553_n.jpg

Some new Blurays.

Waiting for my new Bluray player to arrive for some region free goodness - have ordered a Pioneer Elite bdp-62fd - hard modded to play all regions - also is a SACD player as well.

Grave of the Fireflies, timeless classic.

Top Bottom