• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

elseanio

nny said:
Handhelds...

DSC03798.jpg

Take it this is PAL? Is there any reason it isn't numbered? (like the Japanese 77,777)

nny

PirateSean said:
Take it this is PAL? Is there any reason it isn't numbered? (like the Japanese 77,777)

Yep, it's PAL; don't know, maybe this edition isn't as limited as japanese so they didn't number them? I have no clue.

ckeur

So what's the consensus on Gotham Knight? I'm a big fan of Batman Begins, but I've never watched the animated series.

Yeah the new myPhone! Alright it may not be an iPhone but still its a new phone none the less and I love it. My old Nokia 3100 can rest in pieces.

331f2go.jpg

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
ckeur said:
So what's the consensus on Gotham Knight? I'm a big fan of Batman Begins, but I've never watched the animated series.

It's painfully average. Rent first.

cresto

Ok so I know that the 16 GB iPhone costs what, 300 bucks? Ok, that is amazingly reasonable. But how much is that plan? Atleast 50 bucks a month for the internet/chat/gps/total package. Can one of you bastards tell me how much the plan from AT&T is? Just curious =0

Acidote

If you find your Iphone costs expensive, think about this.

Spain: iPhone sold out. You end up paying between 980,20 and 3.201,60 € (1.563 to 5.105 USD) in two years with the contract fees. And the modality in where you end up paying 980 € sucks.

Think about it when you find out how are the AT&T plans :lol

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Kintaro said:
Are these sticks import only?

The Soul Calibur IV Hori sticks should be showing up on store shelves by now in North America.

Amazon is already shipping the stick.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
MarkMan said:
The Soul Calibur IV Hori sticks should be showing up on store shelves by now in North America.

Excellent. Thanks. Now the hard the decision...pick up my first stick for 360 or pick up a second stick for PS3...or both. ;_;

jtardiou

Banned
Not sure if this is the best place to ask--If I were to get a PS3 + Soul calibur IV, what is a solid and affordable arcade stick that I should purchase?

MarkMan said:

Will it work for Street Fighter Anniv. Collection on the Xbox?

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Not on the original Xbox. If you use the anniversary collection on your 360 via backwards compatibility though, yes the stick will work.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
MarkMan said:

Is the arcade stick wired or wireless for the ps3?

Flek

Banned
20stwsj.jpg

its a 2G iphone - got it cheap and love it :D

I also got this printed :
27xndpz.jpg

nxrz8y.jpg

a book with pictures from my travel to japan.

Flek

Banned
gloone said:
That's fucking sweet. Where did you print it and for how much?

i got it printed over apple for amazing expensive 40 euros...but yeha after i finished the layout in aperture i didnt care abot the price anymore..

gloone

Flek said:
i got it printed over apple for amazing expensive 40 euros...but yeha after i finished the layout in aperture i didnt care abot the price anymore..

How many pages did you print?

btf1980

A few pickups....

Decided to replace my old headphone amp with the little dot mkiii tube amp. I have the AKG701, and tubes were recommended to me instead of my solid state amp. We'll see how it goes.

IMG_1003.jpg

Also picked up a Pro-Ject speedbox.

IMG_1000.jpg

other pickups

IMG_1004.jpg

IMG_1006.jpg

IMG_1007.jpg

IMG_1008.jpg

Haeleos

Laughterjones said:

At least you admit it. Now flog yourself 30 times and go take a crappy digital camera photo of the Titan Quest Gold box sitting on your kitchen counter.

Haeleos said:
At least you admit it. Now flog yourself 30 times and go take a crappy digital camera photo of the Titan Quest Gold box sitting on your kitchen counter.

I really only fail halfway as it is a digital distribution.

But I will adhere to the spirit of the thread.

Top Bottom