• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

So this is probably my biggest score to date:

DreamcastSCORE.jpg

I'm in shock...

Flunkie

Banned
permutated said:
So this is probably my biggest score to date:

http://i337.photobucket.com/albums/n371/premutated/DreamcastSCORE.jpg[IMG]

I'm in shock...[/QUOTE]
[IMG]http://www.ideachampions.com/weblogs/surprise.jpg

Grecco said:
Sega smash pack wow neato. That has PS1-2-3 if im not mistaken.

Naw, just Phantasy Star 2...but it does have Revenge Of Shinobi and Streets of Rage 2.

Forgot to mention that was sealed...aw who cares.

Rlan

permutated said:
^^^

I LOVE Klonoa, what are you planning on getting with those MS points?

I could uh...suggest some great games if you want :D

Dude, I run Gamerbytes.com - all about them. I know the good games :p

[Unless you're making one of them...?]

It's to help survive the upcoming onslaught for XBLA titles. Though I run the website and essentially could get free codes when I want, I like paying for what I think I want more of :)

Rlan said:
Dude, I run Gamerbytes.com - all about them. I know the good games :p

[Unless you're making one of them...?]

It's to help survive the upcoming onslaught for XBLA titles. Though I run the website and essentially could get free codes when I want, I like paying for what I think I want more of :)

I can has free codes?

:)

Congrats about the site btw, that's kick ass!

DJ GT-S

Banned
A DECT 6.0 cordless

67pf6r.jpg

Last I had used a cordless was in the early days of 2.8 ghz phones. Now let's just say that this is vastly superior. Also, badass phonebook.

Kuran

Banned
loot1.jpg

loot2.jpg

Persona: Trinity Soul and R-Type Tactics soundtrack.. Etrian Odyssey 2 (waaaayyy too late) and the second Kazuma Kaneko art book (SMT series..)

B-Genius

Unconfirmed Member
During a major sort-out I traded in a bunch of old games I'll seriously never pick up again - they wouldn't even make pretty shelf-fillers. The results:

DSCF1378.jpg

Brawl is fantastic (I never expected the sleeve!), and have yet to find a space for the clock. Umbrella is one of the more subtle gaming icons imo, while still cool for those "in the know" :D

trancekr

dragonlife29 said:
Holy shit. That's awesome! I may just have to buy it. Thank you for letting me know of its existence.

I'm mainly wanting it for the script--is it formatted as such? I've always wanted to know what movie scripts looked like/how they're written. (I'm guessing it's an obvious "yes," though, right? :D)

The script part looks like this
2695384469_045d0a4258_b.jpg

Theman2k

A great month for myself !!!

First, MGS 4 Limited Edition:

p5040069ym7.jpg

A MGS 4 Key hanger:

p5040061im6.jpg

MGS 4 shirt:

p5040067wv1.jpg

Limited Edition God Of War Deep Red PSP:

p5040067wv1.jpg

PSP Package:

p5040064wr7.jpg

A BlackHorns Mega PSP kit (Best PSP kit EVER):

p5040070po4.jpg

p5040068vx9.jpg

8 Giga Pro Duo SONY, and another 8 Giga Pro Duo SanDisk:

p5040062up0.jpg

My BlackHorns PSP bag (Came with the kit):

p5040065gh5.jpg

God of war PSP, Superbad UMD, and BlackHorns UMD and memory Stick Case:

p5040066om7.jpg

BlackHorns: PSP Case, Earphones, Cleaning cloath, PSP screen protector :

p5040063mv7.jpg

Timo

Tirade said:
Whoa, how are you liking the Korg? I've been thinking of picking one up.

I'm really digging it so far dude. It has a lot of nice sounds, very customizable (still learning what I can do with the thing), the vocoder is decent, but I am probably going to invest in a better mic. And it can run off batteries! You will not be amle to get sound from the unit by itself (you have to have headphones, an amp, or a line in for your computer from a double male headphone jack). I really dig it though. I kinda wanted the special edition but this is what I could get my hands on for the cheapest. Play around with one at a local music shop, I'm sure one does.

Kuran

Banned
loot3.jpg

loot4.jpg

Persona 4 and Bangaioh Soundtracks... Space Invaders Extreme and Shiren the Wanderer for DS.. DQ Slime touch pen.. Monster Hunter art books, and Wild Arms XF!

Oh, and Magical Vacation for GBA because it was on sale at PA..

Zeppu

B-Genius said:
During a major sort-out I traded in a bunch of old games I'll seriously never pick up again - they wouldn't even make pretty shelf-fillers. The results:

DSCF1378.jpg

Brawl is fantastic (I never expected the sleeve!), and have yet to find a space for the clock. Umbrella is one of the more subtle gaming icons imo, while still cool for those "in the know" :D

huh? sleeve? are they all like that?

Roxas

those Brawl sleeves were GAME exclusive i think

anyway...

25-07-08_1336.jpg

If anybody wants to play online with me in any of these games, just add me, Gamertag = Goonyboy

Tirade

placeholder
Timo said:
I'm really digging it so far dude. It has a lot of nice sounds, very customizable (still learning what I can do with the thing), the vocoder is decent, but I am probably going to invest in a better mic. And it can run off batteries! You will not be amle to get sound from the unit by itself (you have to have headphones, an amp, or a line in for your computer from a double male headphone jack). I really dig it though. I kinda wanted the special edition but this is what I could get my hands on for the cheapest. Play around with one at a local music shop, I'm sure one does.

Awesome! I heard that the vodocoder is no good, but I have a mic that can replace that. I didn't know that it doesn't make sound on it's own, but that doesn't matter because I have a microCube somewhere around here.

I think you just sold me one. :D

Tiberius said:

Fucking awesome!! SOGEKING!!!

badgameisbad.jpg

Another game horribly overrated by GAF, much like Etrian Odessey. Why do you guys like such bad games? Hopefully I can get a decent amount of my 40 bucks back on ebay.

Roxas

funkmastergeneral said:
Another game horribly overrated by GAF, much like Etrian Odessey. Why do you guys like such bad games? Hopefully I can get a decent amount of my 40 bucks back on ebay.

Why do you listen and follow like a sheep then?

Top Bottom