• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

jvalioli

You should order Nocturne off of Play-Asia(About 50 including shipping). Play your GS copy while you wait for the new one to arrive and then use GS's return policy. That way you don't lose any money but you get a case and manual.

vanguardian1

poor, homeless and tasteless
jvalioli said:
You should order Nocturne off of Play-Asia(About 50 including shipping). Play your GS copy while you wait for the new one to arrive and then use GS's return policy. That way you don't lose any money but you get a case and manual.

As I stated, after my used game discounts, I paid $34 for it, so I'm not really missing out (printing a new cover isn't hard, and I don't need the manual THAT much).

cjdunn

From the last two weeks or so:

Bought the game before playing the demo, based on reviews. The demo justified the purchase.
jul05.jpg

Headed to my PSP
jul06.jpg

Already downloaded the songs. Got it for the DVD.
jul07.jpg

Proof that American TV is aaaaawwwful.
jul08.jpg

Sound meter
jul09.jpg

PSN:
Rayman
Family episode (just to try PSN Video out)
Nine Inch Nails Pack 2
PAIN (on sale for $5, I think I paid $3 too much)

McBacon said:
I thought the R4 sucked; hasn't had firmware updates for 4 months, is no longer compatible with all homebrew and DS games and has a memory card limit of 2GB.
My sister is in the market for one of these; which would you recommend in that case?

Bodom78

21l8y9j.jpg

Upgraded to a new DS Lite (Red / Black). Man it's soooo much better then the original model. Can't believe I waited this long to upgrade.

julygundambox1.jpg

Mobile Suit Gundam: Encounters in Space Limited Edition (JP)
julygundambox2.jpg

Here are the contents of the box: Encounters in Space and Gundam 1.5 PS2 games, History of Mobile Suit DVD, Mobile Suit in Action! RX-78-4 Gundam G04 figure, and art book.

_dementia said:
Yeah I bought all four volumes of Batman TAS too.

they're clearing them out before this:
BatmanTAS-Complete.jpg

comes out

Yeah, stupid non-standard box size is why I opted for the OG sets. I've got two eyesores on my DVD rack - Hellraiser 1&2 Collector's Tin and The Wickerman wooooden box set (OG, not Cage-ified shit). :\

I'm probably going to just move my box sets to the top shelf. Or maybe just all my godballs awesome Super Robot stuff. Hua hua hua. . .

LiK

_dementia said:

http://www.tvshowsondvd.net/graphics/news3/BatmanTAS-Complete.jpg
comes out[/QUOTE]

thanks for the heads up, that new set looks sessy

verio

I, once again, own a Wii. Completely regretted selling it. No way will I sell it this time.

121g420.jpg

A couple games. So cheap... so good. :D

kd04kl.jpg

Any WiiWare games I should pick up?

kuYuri

_dementia said:

BatmanTAS-Complete.jpg

comes out

Damn, didn't know they were coming out with another set.

I recently bought all four volumes on sale as well.

DiddyBop

dork said:
do you live in canada?

why is everything in canada named rogers

they do our internet,home phones and cell phones. we dont have many options here in canada for those services so they basically run shit up here.

DiddyBop said:
they do our internet,home phones and cell phones. we dont have many options here in canada for those services so they basically run shit up here.

I love this post because it is so true.. :lol

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
Bodom78 said:
21l8y9j.jpg

Upgraded to a new DS Lite (Red / Black). Man it's soooo much better then the original model. Can't believe I waited this long to upgrade.

Very sexy.

Is the D-Pad decent? I'm thinking of upgrading my launch Lite due it's it's craptastisic D-Pad. Oh and how's the matte finish?

schild

Ermac said:
Very sexy.

Is the D-Pad decent? I'm thinking of upgrading my launch Lite due it's it's craptastisic D-Pad. Oh and how's the matte finish?

Finish is fantastic. D-Pad is still crap - at least for people with biggish hands.

Ecto311

schild said:
Finish is fantastic. D-Pad is still crap - at least for people with biggish hands.

Try the Nerf cases - i would take a pic but I don't have my camera right now and I don't want to post a net image. I really like it and it makes the entire system indestructible. It makes the entire unit bigger for big hands.

The Take Out Bandit said:
536hc.jpg

Hooray for sales!
Did you buy those at that price? They are going for around $18 each on Amazon right now. I should know because I just bought the last two volumes, I was missing them.

Bodom78

schild said:

I'd have to agree. D-Pad is pretty average.

I'm in awe over how much better the screen is tough, especially for playing in daylight.

Nerf cases look ugly, but if I come by one I'll defiantly give one a try.

Netto-kun

Got this for free at the manga shop.
SSL20942.jpg

Picked this one up last Monday.
SSL20944.jpg

Finally received the package from Play-Asia after 2 weeks with waiting.:lol
SSL20947.jpg

Rlan

aceattourneys.jpg

Yay! Thank you Play-Asia! I'm almost done with Ace Attourney 2 at the moment, but with the next two so cheap, how could I not?

jvalioli

Managed to find the cord to my camera, so I'm going to be posting June pick-ups too.

june.jpg

Big month for me:
-iPod Touch 32GB
-Capcom Design Works artbook
-Phoenix Wright set of 8 Figures
-Famitsu PS3
-PSP Slim
-Crisis Core

july.jpg

-MGS4 Snake Face Movie Poster
-MGS3 Movie poster
-Persona 4 AX T-Shirt

painey said:
sold my wii for the second time today and was blown away with this;
[/IMG]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3074/2710350122_3f588382f3_b.jpg[/IMG]

Is that metal gear solid 4 in a regular jewel cd case?

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Happy Birthday Kadey! Hope you have a good one !

----

jvalioli: SCARY. My recent pickups are so similar to yours! I just got a box of Phoenix Wright figures too!

I'm still recovering from comic-con... will post pics of stuff/swag soon.

Top Bottom