• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) Show Us Your Gaming Goods!

dvdjamm

MidnightScott said:
30472_402335976645_685251645_4874600_4098011_n.jpg

My first Blu Ray film! Hope it's good.

Nice movie..."sniff"

JEKKI

I wanted to go to E3 today!!!

but I missed free registration and had to pay $500 admission!!

eff that, so I went to Chicken Now instead!!

fcs9cp.jpg

and as luck would have it, I found this!!!

357hzip.jpg

super score!!

2ex28et.jpg

also saw these at a random gaz station over the weekend... definitely something new.

Saw Stars tonight in Seattle. Picked up The Five Ghosts a week early and snagged one of the setlists. They played the new album in it's entirety, and then did the songs below, along with Calendar Girl which was not listed.

stars6152010.jpg

Frester

LiK said:
Frester, going to the Shanghai Expo? :)

Nah I'm just going to travel. A cousin of mine spent a year there in college and is headed back to teach English and look for a more permanent job. Figured I'd never have another chance to travel with so few obligations (just graduated, no job yet, etc.) and he's living in Shanghai and is fluent in Mandarin...so why not!

painey said:
4702440311_1ce2d65465_b.jpg

Brand new New Era caps, both came with a free t-shirt too :D

Hey where did you get those hats, they're pretty cool. Do they have a specific name. First thing I did was run to ecapcity but to no avail.

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
4707409979_9fcf6fd845.jpg

Bye bye PSPGo, hello PSP3000 + Lumines II + FFT: WotL

4708053226_60449359c5.jpg

Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti - Before Today, MMZ Collection

4707410079_3a83a4f0ed.jpg

Firefly BR, Curb Your Enthusiasm 7

4707410007_65a15327b8.jpg

Delicious treats via Saint Cupcake

(+MGS: Peace Walker & FFIX on PSN)

LiK

Frester said:
Nah I'm just going to travel. A cousin of mine spent a year there in college and is headed back to teach English and look for a more permanent job. Figured I'd never have another chance to travel with so few obligations (just graduated, no job yet, etc.) and he's living in Shanghai and is fluent in Mandarin...so why not!

cool, when i visited Shanghai, i was shocked at how huge their buildings there are. simply massive.

t1mmmy

Neo Member
First time that i've posted in this thread, but was really proud of my pickup! Went through alot to get it.

2wpnhwp.jpg

isny

napkin dispenser
Alpha_eX said:
How is it, thinking of getting one myself for an upcoming trip but lack of HD video is sad :(

If you want one with HD video, the 780is is great for that.

painey

Infernodash said:
Hey where did you get those hats, they're pretty cool. Do they have a specific name. First thing I did was run to ecapcity but to no avail.

They are called Splatter Flags and as far as I know, Europe exclusives.
Heres the official info;
world-cup-homepage.jpg

This kit arrived in the mail yesterday!

DSC08818.jpg

DSC08814.jpg

I went with Becks' as he did a lot to get us to the WC...It's a total shame that he got injured before being able to play for his country...

I also got some mooks from Japan...

DSC08810.jpg

Silvia Hyper Rev

DSC08809.jpg

Drift Tengoku Mook and Drift Tengoku monthly magazine...

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
3DS got me into a DS mood in general, so I picked up some games.

HNI_0014.jpg

Owned Castlevania and M&L before, but got rid of them for some reason and want them again.

Im a die hard Met fan and a Yankee hater but I do like the Yankees fitted and you cant go wrong with the classic blue/orange Mets fitted.

2uhlu6f.jpg

zoku88

My pictures are horrible as usual. I'm LTTP on about all of these games. :lol I also received a Droid, but since I'm using that as my camera, there's not picture :lol

2010-06-17%2020.38.43.jpg

2010-06-17%2020.38.27.jpg

fm2010.png

practice02 said:
does anyone know will they transfer game data on to a new 360 for you like if you buy one at a gamestop or something?
GameStop won't do it, no. You can hold on to your HDD and use a transfer kit. OR just use a USB drive to transfer.

Willectro

Banned
DSC00414.jpg

Finally got a Wii (few weeks ago) and today I was renting a game at Rogers and they had a sealed copy of Metroid Prime Trilogy for $49.99 :D. Also preordered Medal of Honor at EB to get a beta key but apparently the beta is delayed on 360.

Also picked up some clothes and much needed shoes.

DemiMatt

SnowWolf said:
Got the three middle Bape ties today. Took forever to track them down, they are truly limited editions

5ezght.jpg

Wow those look pretty! Remind of the days when I was into that stuff (like 04)

Whats retail on those? Like 200? I really want the pink!

Top Bottom