• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) Show Us Your Gaming Goods!

joelseph

tTORj.jpg

AcridMeat

Banned
1395924-dsc_0517_super.jpg

1395923-dsc_0511_super.jpg

Swan M10

I love 'em. :D

Not pictured: Red Dead Redemption (360). I'm still early on in Mexico and my game sessions are few and far between at the moment, not sure why because I love the game. :/

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
My new HDTV arrived today. Samsung 42" Plasma HDTV.

0621101340.jpg

0621101718.jpg

Picked it up last week, but Futurama seasons two and four:

0621101738.jpg

0621101735_01.jpg

/Crappy phone pics

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Mutagenic said:
Sweet, Futurama! Wait, are you stretching the image?
=[

Lol, no, I'm not. Just the angle I took it in. Was trying to block out the window reflection/light.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Amerowolf said:
How does it look? Any complaints?

The picture quality is fantastic. Really digging it. Been trying out different videos, and games, all look great. The sound is great, but probably because I'm in a small room. I guess my only complaint so far, is that its a little wobble. I would recommend it.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
GK86 said:
Lol, no, I'm not. Just the angle I took it in. Was trying to block out the window reflection/light.
No no no, I mean you're stretching a 4:3 episode to fit widescreen, hah.

t1mmmy said:
First time that i've posted in this thread, but was really proud of my pickup! Went through alot to get it.

2wpnhwp.jpg

So why is it only 199? Is it bound to a contract of cellphone company or something? Because in Germany you have to pay a crapload of money for it :lol

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
dreamer3kx said:
Im a die hard Met fan and a Yankee hater but I do like the Yankees fitted and you cant go wrong with the classic blue/orange Mets fitted.

Props for loving the Mets but you're still gonna rock a Yankee hat even if you do hate them?? Sounds like you don't actually hate them. I get that it's for the style but still... Does not compute :/

t1mmmy

Neo Member
berserk_ftw said:
So why is it only 199? Is it bound to a contract of cellphone company or something? Because in Germany you have to pay a crapload of money for it :lol

Yes, all new iPhones require a 2-year contract with AT&T. On the plus side since I'm a old customer I get to keep my unlimited data plan for the iPhone 4 for 30$ a month!

Tigel

Some artbooks:
IMG_0292.jpg

The Art of How to Train Your Dragon is gorgeous, by the way.

Some soundtracks:
IMG_0293.jpg

Found this for 20 bucks new:
IMG_0295.jpg

I'm 4 hours in and I am pleasantly surprised :D

Cdammen

QHEqfFmoP.jpg

The story is stupid, the controls are extremely gimmicky, the graphics are bland, the voices are atrocious and I love it :lol

DSC_2297.JPG

11 Bond Blu-rays for $69.99 from Amazon

DSC_2298.JPG

Had to pick up The Man Who Fell To Earth since it's going OOP. Others had some nice discounts.

DSC_2296.JPG

New golf shoes - Ecco Street Premiere

AcridMeat

Banned
t1mmmy said:
Yes, all new iPhones require a 2-year contract with AT&T. On the plus side since I'm a old customer I get to keep my unlimited data plan for the iPhone 4 for 30$ a month!

:O How much is that unlimited plan otherwise, isn't it $50+?

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
Aurelius said:
Camera
Books

books.jpg

And a divorce...
I couldn't get into Murakami, but Kundera's Unbearable Lightness is one of my favorite books. Good picks.

Sorry about the divorce. :(

Trevelyan

Banned
AcridMeat said:
:O How much is that unlimited plan otherwise, isn't it $50+?
Nah, either $15 for 200MB a month or $25 for 2GB a month. No More unlimited. Oh yeah, you can also add tethering but for 2GB it's $45/mo.

AcridMeat

Banned
Trevelyan said:
Nah, either $15 for 200MB a month or $25 for 2GB a month. No More unlimited. Oh yeah, you can also add tethering but for 2GB it's $45/mo.

Yeah, just saw an article about that not long after posting. :lol Ah well, still sticking with my 5 year old Samsung.

:D

58VT25 (I took the sticker off, don't worry I'm not one of THOSE people)
SAM_0073.jpg

Panasonic 3D bluray player and Cloudy 3D bluray, and 1.3b HDMI cable
SAM_0066.jpg

Life and some Grizzly lol
SAM_0072.jpg

.hacked

hDYP8.jpg

Just finished the kitchen, took too long but was worth it.  Would have been done last night but I misplaced the old PVC pipes.

iNyDm.jpg

New Black Wii and X360 Slim.  Little reward to myself for finishing the kitchen.

Top Bottom