• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

careksims

Whoo hoo! A lot more figures. They just decided to ship all of them at once.

IMG_2017s.jpg

Box came in bad condition. Ah well that's not what I care about.
IMG_2020s.jpg

IMG_2021s.jpg

MG310

DSC02905.jpg

Infamous 2 was from GS last week. The backpack is surprisingly nice given how crappy some of the CE extras have been lately (looking at you Little Big Planet 2)

Today's haul is Child of Eden for 7.99 after Amazon promo credit, and Twilight Princess for 10.69 after a Reward Zone coupon at Best Buy. Pretty happy with the art Nintendo's using for the Selects since it doesn't have a different colored spine.

Some art l00tz.

Alice: Madness Returns Artbook
i9Xwo.jpg

Terry Dodson: Bombshell Sketchbook (With his autograph courtesy of Stuart NG Books)
iEwiK.jpg

Adam Hughes: Cover Run + Greatest Hits (With his autograph (The AH on the right)
iEyqS.jpg

Jim Lee: DC Icons
icUysy.jpg

I actually got more but these are the highlights

a1m

Banned
Long time since I posted anything but here's a few.

Time to start building my ntsc PS2 collection now when I have a PS3 that can run them.

xm7vvd.jpg

and the spoke in front is new.

gB3xS.jpg

jRPG

pickup56.jpg

The 'booklet' is a bit shit :( This is probably going to be the biggest test for my 3DS' battery life so far. It hasn't bothered me yet, but Zelda is a lot more consuming than the other games I own.

Lourio

Jeff-DSA said:
Got 'em today. I'll let you guys know if they're a waste of money or not after a marathon StarCraft 2 session tonight.

Impressions? Worth the money? Was thinking of picking up a pair for myself.

Flim Flam

Neo Member
A few things I picked up so far in June

14og0l.jpg

to go along with my Fraggle Rock boxset that I got earlier in the year!

mSf9ll.jpg

Really liking this, so much nicer than my previous 250GB one

uU2tKl.jpg

ug, third copy of KissOTDragon, previous two got ate by my 360 ...

Gotta hurry up and rewatch BB, season 4 starts July 17th!

Yes Boss!

Someone down the hall was gonna throw away a generic CRT. I rescued it before it went into the trash. Saturn and Wii VC look great on it!

11bce527.jpg

DSCF4229.jpg

DSCF4244.jpg

Thought it would be a nice ornament for on my Sega Aero City but didn't knew it was a resin kit you have to glue together yourself ,
it was hell but worth it in the end though .

Ohwiseone

photo-2.jpg

stupid music score cost me the most, should be a good month though.

sorry for crappy pic, IPhone 4 is all I got at the moment

LiK

CaseyTappy said:
DSCF4229.jpg

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc232/Casey120/DSCF4244.jpg

Thought it would be a nice ornament for on my Sega Aero City but didn't knew it was a resin kit you have to glue together yourself ,
it was hell but worth it in the end though .[/QUOTE]

where did you get Casper? :O

Special J

Banned
Game2Death said:
downsized_0615111809.jpg

New Laptop.
-ASUS
-i7-2630QM, 2.0GHz
-Blu Ray
-8GB ram
-1TB HD
-Geforce GTX 460M

Plus Bioshock 2 and Fallout 3:)

G73 are nice i have one too but no sandy bridge. hate how theres no dedicated volume button.

Shuusui

I rarely post in these, but I just got two things I'm quite happy about.

Canon Powershot S3 IS and MSI X-SLIM SERIES X370
rhYwc.jpg

The X370 weighs next to nothing and looks so sexy.
ZOJ80.jpg

uZuff.jpg

The carbon fiber look and the finish is very polished and sleek. Hard to believe 4gb RAM and 10 hours of battery life are crammed into this little thing. The difference in weight compared to me old 6lb laptop is staggering. This, with an 8-cell battery instead of 4-cell, comes in at just over 4lbs. Technology is amazing.

I've already been testing out the Canon and I like the results so far. So much to learn, but this is the first half-way decent camera I've ever owned. Here's a random shot taken earlier today:
978yJ.jpg

June's been good to me, so far!

Infamous 2 + Apocalypse Now CE Blu Ray were birthday gifts.
Leon, The Town & Tomb Raider: Trilogy were in the sale - grabbed the lot for £25.00!

Was also gifted Duke Nukem Forever over Steam.

Forgot to post these:

5f733ddf.jpg

Now debating if I want to get Thane and Grunt... And next to Tali is my pen cup as both figures are on my desk at work.

Game2Death said:
downsized_0615111809.jpg

New Laptop.
-ASUS
-i7-2630QM, 2.0GHz
-Blu Ray
-8GB ram
-1TB HD
-Geforce GTX 460M

Plus Bioshock 2 and Fallout 3:)

Grats, G73's are beast. Love mine. Wish I had of waited just a month or so before I got mine. Enjoy!!

tearsofash

At the top are vol 2 and 3 of Tenchi Universe on Earth. In the middle is King of fighters 2002/2003 on xbox. Plumbers Dont Wear Ties. Then there's Earth Defense Force 2017, Toybox of Fumin, and Child of Eden.

Oh, and a 3DS

No games yet. :( (except the free stuff, and super Mario GB)

Are those Tenchi Muyo laserdiscs? I haven't watched anime in years but still have a crazy dream of watching those on a Pioneer laserdisc player.

Pein

Banned
FrankNitty said:
Grats, G73's are beast. Love mine. Wish I had of waited just a month or so before I got mine. Enjoy!!
Yep, I've had mine for about a year now and absolutely love mine.

bender

What time is it?
Some stuff came in the mail today. I picked up the Dreamcast Keyboard ($7) a month or two ago but I finally have Typing of the Dead to go along with it:

8HJd3.jpg

Square Triangle said:
Wow, pick up of the month. I always tell people to hit up garage sales, pawn shops, trade centers, Salvation Army, etc

NEVER know what you might find.

So True bro...

2luru6e.jpg

all for a whopping $10. Some guy on craigslist was renovating and wanted it gone asap.
360 was originally white but I thought I'd have a litttle fun and paint it black..:)

Auron_Kale said:
Forgot to post these:

5f733ddf.jpg

Now debating if I want to get Thane and Grunt... And next to Tali is my pen cup as both figures are on my desk at work.
That's adorable. Did you romance Tali in ME2?

djdac

This was on sale for $8 so I decided to check it out just for the heck of it. Even came with a card which I'm sure is used in the game.

5837962389_92e17a3110_z.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Auron_Kale said:
Forgot to post these:

5f733ddf.jpg

amaaaaaazing Tali :D

201.jpg

Got promoted to overnights at Walmart making an extra $2.50 an hour and 40 hours a week. I got weak and bought one with Pilotwings.

202.jpg

Got a new WM+ controller since the old WM+ is stupid and makes the controller stupidly long. Oh well I can use it for RS2 and be ready for SS.

203.jpg

Awesome so far. Can't believe I have never played it.

204.jpg

Second one is by far and away better but this one is a nice playthrough.

Sorry the horrendous camera quality apparently my phone is shit.

eXistor

A belated Duke Nukem Forever (already finished the game, yeah it's shit, but the Duke must live to star in another, better game!)

Also Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D with pre-order bonus. Inside the gold packaging is a double-sided poster, folded what seems to be a million times to make it fit in the box, so that's worthless.

And Child of Eden. I was gonna wait for the Move version as I have zero interest in Kinect, but I'm probably gonna be playing it the most with a regular controller anyway.

2iuudnb.jpg

Not pictured, but I also bought Link's Awakening and Super Mario Land in the e-Shop. I already have two copies of LA, but never mind that.

FireCloud

MarshMellow96 said:
june.jpg

The photo doesn't seem to want to go any upload any bigger than that. So for those of you that can't see:

Frank Herbert's Dune
Philip K, Dick's Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?
Warhawk
Uncharted 2
Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
LBP2
inFamous 2
GT5
God of War III
Demon's Souls

I think I'm done for the summer.

So much win! Congrats.

Yes Boss!

JustAnotherOtaku said:
Thought OoT from GAME would have been here today too but that's Royal Mail for you!

DSC00285.jpg
Grumble, my local store still has not recieved copies. Really was hoping to play it over the weekend. ;-(

Top Bottom