• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Addnan

Finally picked up a 3DS.

SIlver/Black with NSMB2 for £119.

zgSCCpNl.jpg

1tq0W1Cl.jpg

Free Fire Emblem with the other 3 games :D

edit:

and because GAF is amazing. Thank you for Monster Hunter code :D

lAWzzvDl.jpg

lbk62

I was holding off buying either of these when I heard the double pack was coming out and I just got it today. I can confirm that both are region free like the original releases, play on my US 360 no problem.

Where did you order Ginga Force & Eschatos Wonder Pack for Xbox 360?, i searched through amazon and got only the japanese version.

Saroyan

Where did you order Ginga Force & Eschatos Wonder Pack for Xbox 360?, i searched through amazon and got only the japanese version.

I ordered through Amiami, there only is a Japanese version but its region free and will play on a US or PAL 360.

There isn't an english version. The cover is in Japanese and it has a Cero rating in the corner. The up side is it's region free, in addition to the individual versions.

Zajora

Been waiting to pick this up for a long time...

jbhCzTpdc1ifz8.png

Just kidding! My car's ignition cylinder died. Top is getting my car towed to the dealership, bottom is what I was lucky enough to pay for them to replace the entire "ignition assembly". :(

Been waiting to pick this up for a long time...

jbhCzTpdc1ifz8.png

Just kidding! My car's ignition cylinder died. Top is getting my car towed to the dealership, bottom is what I was lucky enough to pay for them to replace the entire "ignition assembly". :(

Ouch :(. Cars can truly be a major pain in the ass sometimes.

Mike.83

Got myself Fable 3 on the 360 for free.

Also picked up my friends game, Rasternauts, from the Xbox 360 indie store. Seems pretty cool so far, it's an old school platform shooter.

ibpscgazWwrEiZ.JPG

tripleV

Pretty happy with this, cleaned the games with windex and a q-tip and now the machine works pretty much as soon as you slap the games in. NES was $40 with 2 controllers and the games were between $5 and $8. The NES is in really good condition as far as I can tell.

NvBn5yUl.jpg

cdYZhK0l.jpg

bjaelke

gQlw2hk.jpg

Nexus 7 tablet, LG 47" smart TV (looks surprisingly small in the picture), The Last of Us and a new desktop - all picked up this week.

isny

napkin dispenser
Been awhile since I contributed here. Got a few raises at work, so decided to splurge on some shoes while they were on sale : )

jimi_dini

Battle Royale was still missing from your collection? :) (or just an upgrade to BluRay?)

I already had the Korean Limited Edition DVD set (contains Battle Royale 2 as well yuk). So yes, just an upgrade. I wanted Region Free, so the UK LE was my only hope (and the edition is awesome anyway). The regular UK-BluRays aren't region free anymore.

I just recently decided I wanted to look at starting to collect games and systems from previous gens. This is my second find (see N64 appreciation thread for first find). I got each of the games below for $1 each. All of the games are nice for a dollar but the gem in this find is obviously Suikoden V which fetches a decent price. All games came complete with case and manual and were in great shape.

Edit: Forgot to mention where I nabbed these for a buck....a local Pawn Shop where all PS2, Xbox, and Gamecube games were a dollar each. Most were old sports titles. I'll definitely be visiting more in my collecting adventures!

YxHIkQ0.jpg

t23n2Z1.jpg

Ky6zgAN.jpg

Got my DJ Dao FP7 IIDX controller yesterday. It's awesome. Still trying to decide if I should just get used to LR2 and play on PC or if I should track down a nice CRT for the PS2...

Cameo by my Vita on the left side there.

RivalCore

Finally treated myself to a pair of B&W P5's. The €300 price tag was a little rich for my blood but Amazon Germany had them for €230. Love them so far, great material choice, a real heft to them and they sound fantastic.

aXRgGGC.jpg

gdoRSVX.jpg

FWUaajS.jpg

Used the PSN card to get Dungeons and Dragons, Katamari Damacy, FF Tactics: War of the Lions, Mega Man Maverick Hunter X, and some Pinball Arcade DLC

nHE4YTb.jpg

hmmmmm what's in the bag????

finally bought myself a 1tb hdd to use as a storage drive for my gaming rig.
Now I'm not stuck to just a 64GB SSD anymore...
i can install games again

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Got my DJ Dao FP7 IIDX controller yesterday. It's awesome. Still trying to decide if I should just get used to LR2 and play on PC or if I should track down a nice CRT for the PS2...

Cameo by my Vita on the left side there.

Yo yo yo yo yo yo YO.

That is off the fucking hook.

Top Bottom