• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Congrats, man. I had the pleasure to listen to it on a local Audio Show. Great piece of gear, I'm really jealous. What phones are you going to use with it? I see the IEMs (never heard of them, though - but I'm not really interested in IEMs anymore), but any headphones?

for the gym, I'll use the IEMs in that picture. they really are clear and sound amazing. at the adelphi shop I went through about 10 different sets to find the ones I want. these were around $300usd.

I have another set of headphones at home which are audiotechnica 900 series I believe. these are connected to my CEntrance Dacmini and they sound incredible. much better then the sennheiser/beyer dynamics sets I listened to.

the system sounds amazing. I couldn't believe the sound was coming from a non powered unit. I've really warmed up to the actual sound staging on it.

Atsumi

Na9HTUI.jpg

Those.

And I downloaded The Last of Us on PS Store.

kierwynn

My game purchases for the month so far:

4mm8Clu.jpg

This is my first time playing an Animal Crossing, so I'm excited. I've already beaten VLR and I'm ready for the next one!

In non gaming stuff, I got myself a box of these adorable mochi headphone jack things.

wgDf8fc.jpg

They come with inserts so you can plug them into headphone jacks. I've had the England mochi on my phone for about a week now and I love it.

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
last of us survival edition and a bunch of loose genesis carts showed up
lastofcarts_zps25fdf061.jpg

the carts im keeping
musha
grind stormer
sagaia
elemental master

the rest are going to people in the genesis thread
phelios
gaiares
wings of wor
bio hazzard battle
thunder force 3

Ban Puncher

cMJ3I2d.jpg

The Last of Us: Ellie Edition PS3 - Cheaper than standard edition, 16% progress and loving it.
The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia - Half price and change from Amazon compared to local stores.
Parodius Saturn - Great price but sadly the disc label is damaged so it only boots sometimes and one of the two games on the disc won't load at all. Disappointing.
Animal Crossing 3DS - Never really played the series that much but HYPE got me to check this one out. Plus now with online I can trample all the flowers in my friend's wife's village and be a dick.
HG101 Sega Arcade Classics - Hardcore Gaming 101 do good work.
HAWKBRO TP - Have the singles on Comixology but wanted something I could leave on the coffee table for people to flick through.
GTO Shonen 14 Days 7, 8 & 9 - It's not over if I don't read them!
Sailor Moon 1 - Was tossing out old magazines a few weeks ago, came across a pile of Mixxzine's, lol'd at the shitty SM translation and ordered this newer release out of nostalgia.

20cent

Banned
last of us survival edition and a bunch of loose genesis carts showed up

the carts im keeping
musha
grind stormer
sagaia
elemental master

the rest are going to people in the genesis thread
phelios
gaiares
wings of wor
bio hazzard battle
thunder force 3

MUSHA, my first and still favorite SHMUP.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
I'm in Japan right now...

998589_10151528124778883_924686362_n.jpg

Double Asuka power! The Limited Edition RED one!!!

7138_10151528122673883_1841106367_n.jpg

Some Yotsuba stuff for my daughter!

1011185_10151528117548883_210514070_n.jpg

New iPhone 5 cases! OMG a 20th Century Boys one!?

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Whoah. This looks great. I am so jealous right now. How much was it?, the 20th Century Boys one?

It was about 3400 yen (>.<) lol ! I couldn't resist.

It's a special original art piece collab with Softbank. Proceeds from this case sales go to victims of the 3/11 Tsunami efforts.

Groof

Found these for cheaps at a local supermarket. Absolutely stoked about finding more in this series still available. Might go back and buy Fast & Furious too.

9076051659_f61de37ef0.jpg

BOTEC

I don't like to post the mundane stuff I buy, but I'll make an exception for this game.

KzK65nn.jpg

I absolutely love this game. Borrowed it from a friend and had to buy my own copy. I'm not even doing the main story mission, just dicking around, exploring the land of Gransys.

eXistor

Bought some games off a customer for a few bucks. Nothing special though. Also my Chip Maestro finally arrived. Still need to find a cable to hook up to a keyboard and then I can play me some NES chiptune music myself.

ESfpfuQ.jpg

Ultima_5

got a hasidic jewish punk album. kinda fun, something different

also got deadly premonition and the last of us, but they're in another room so i'm not taking a pic of them

also got a check for commuting for a job interview. dont i got the job though

Saroyan

I picked up a couple Wii shmups I didn't have yet. Shiki III was an ex library copy, the disc is in mint condition, but unfortunately they put stickers on the cover insert, and the glue is incredibly strong.

I was holding off buying either of these when I heard the double pack was coming out and I just got it today. I can confirm that both are region free like the original releases, play on my US 360 no problem.

Cross-post from the Hawkguy thread:

Hawkeye 1-10, all 1st printings:

I have never read any Hawkeye comic but the praise this books get made me jump in. It's a shame that i have to go to work in about 1,5 hours :(

Coconut

Banned
Pick ups the part few months have been few and far between, but here are the highlights. Also, the Ronald Reagan youth calendar is ironically hung up in my office. I love that the regular cover of The Last Of Us is so much better than the alternative cover. If you haven't played FEZ, to channel the essence of Phil Fish, you're fucking dumb.

Top Bottom