• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

G7MxtIu.jpg

3 new Manhua. Really like this. Wonder why europe and america wont release more. I think the art is more or less far better than a lot of manga offer.

base-reduit-300x176-f91c2.jpg

I am listening. Where can I buy that in English?

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
wanted to play this for a long time. looks like a lot of fun.

One of my favorite PS2 games. I'd love to see Skygunner get a PSN release.

That reminds me of how significant demos were back in the day. They put a Skygunner demo on one of the OPM discs. I must've played through it a dozen times before I finally scraped up the money to purchase the full game. That was such a big deal, whereas today I often don't even play demos for games I'm interested in.

canocha

Got these 3 little buddies

OPBJPxL.jpg

Clay Fighters and Thunder Force IV both with manual

OUrZHtI.jpg

And... lost it and bought this for 160€

2ymerSn.jpg

Rasec

Rasec said:
Got myself a awesome tetris light for my secretary:

Very cool! Where'd you get that?

Well, i'm from portugal and my gadget shop had it.
but if you're from usa you can get it from here:
http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/f034/?srp=1

But search on amazon if you're from europe or other countries outside europe:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=tetris%20light&sprefix=tetris+%2Caps&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Atetris%20light

boards of canada - tomorrow's harvest double vinyl
Zb8yXcS.jpg

nook hd+ tablet (got it crazy cheap)
d0BzY9h.jpg

replaying xenogears in anticipation of two very long flights to/from japan in july.
oh god what have i done

Telepathy

Banned

A complete impulse purchase. Never owned a Gran Turismo game before, nor have i ever been a big racing game fan, but me and my girlfriend have played it for like 6 hours straight now, so its been a real success.

What i am looking for, is as real experience as possible. So, i guess ill have to google up on how to achieve that. Anyway, its amazing and its been a completely mind blowing experience so far.

joe1138

marniescreenshot.png

olympiascreenshot.png

I'm waiting on physical copies of each but I've been obsessing over the latest from Marnie (of Ladytron) and Austra over the past few days and just had to share.

Not to compare apples to oranges but Marnie's Crystal World offered a more immediate and positive reaction after the first listen ("Gold" is such a beautiful, perfect way to end the album on) but I have a feeling I'll be revisiting Austra's Olympia far more in the months to come.

Overall, two really strong efforts from two of my favorite artists that will probably make a showing near or at the top of my year-end list.

in Singapore. went to the adelphi centre and bought this.

kep1hKB.jpg

UXp2P84.jpg

7kYL0Zt.jpg

most amazing sound from a portable unit I've ever heard. handles flac, and it's just so sturdy. I got a new set of IEMs as well for the gym. expensive unit but totally worth it.

lordimmortal

Neo Member

Finally got a case for the Vita I have had since launch & Tracked down a mint condition copy of Theatrhythm

The Last Of Us that I pretty much didn't stop playing until I had finished 17 hours later & Hansel & Gretel for the misses

kanuuna

img_92840hrai.jpg

I picked up a bunch of movies in anticipation of my new TV Arriving Soon™.
I also expected The Last of Us (Ellie Edition) to hit my mailbox at launch last Friday, but that didn't happen. I didn't find it in my mailbox earlier today either.

Then again, I wasn't going to play it until I have that new TV in place. I might report in again once I do.

Accoun

in Singapore. went to the adelphi centre and bought this.

kep1hKB.jpg

Congrats, man. I had the pleasure to listen to it on a local Audio Show. Great piece of gear, I'm really jealous. What phones are you going to use with it? I see the IEMs (never heard of them, though - but I'm not really interested in IEMs anymore), but any headphones?

haikira

Pfft. Those of you who just bought one copy of The Last Of Us...

I think I might have problems (there's a perfectly good explanation why, honest).

Well, if you had the need to purchase multiple copies of something, you couldn't have picked a better game. =D

Top Bottom