• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

YYZ

outsidah said:
Did anyone else recieve the artbook for MGS4 completly cracked and bent from Gamestop??
Was it sent through an online order? I would err on the side of caution and get those types of things in person, especially if it isn't hardbound. If something is a hardcover then I would be less worried although it can still be damaged (less likely).

I got my art books in-store and they're fine.

Here are my June Pick-Ups.
a59vtt.jpg

But the most important pick-up of all!
152jkhl.jpg

Wedding enagegment set!
Wish me luck guys gonna ask her Saturday! Sorry for the shitty pics of the ring, my camera sucks ass...

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
june01.jpg

Metal Gear Mania, New Digital Camera, Haze and found Front Mission 4 cheap

june02.jpg

Blurred in other pic. Saw this game...could of sworn I heard of it before then turned to back and saw Insomniac made it! So bought it for 2 dollars :D

june03.jpg

Roommate gave me this MGS4 poster he had at his gamestop store window

PIMPBYBLUD said:
But the most important pick-up of all!
152jkhl.jpg

Wedding enagegment set!
Wish me luck guys gonna ask her Saturday! Sorry for the shitty pics of the ring, my camera sucks ass...

Congrats! I just got engaged last month; it's a lot of fun. Ring looks nice, by the way.

Corran Horn said:
june02.jpg

Blurred in other pic. Saw this game...could of sworn I heard of it before then turned to back and saw Insomniac made it! So bought it for 2 dollars :D

Awesome buy, especialy for 2 bucks - Disruptor was the first game I had the pleasure of playing on the PSX, it's a bit short, but has a kick-ass weapon set.

MegaDrive II & MegaCD 2;

SP_A0240.jpg

50/60hz switch & region switch for MegaDrive;

SP_A0242.jpg

Region switch for MegaCD;

SP_A0243.jpg

Fantastic Dizzy complete with booklet & map;

SP_A0244.jpg

Empire of Steel complete with booklet;

SP_A0245.jpg

Castlevania unboxed;

SP_A0246.jpg

Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit for the PS3;

SP_A0247.jpg

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
MoxManiac said:

It is a bitch thing to do. You are buying a copy that could go to someone else all because you want to play one and just have one on the shelf to look at?

Cronen

You got the PS3 signed? Wow that's pretty awesome!

I wish I was able to go to Oxford Street to meet Kojima. I had an exam though :(

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
2z4mnvb.jpg

I have a gigantic anime order coming in, but weather is affecting it's arrival. No big though.

Shadow780

purg3 said:
Can these be ordered online?

It's only available through UNIQLO's NYC flagship store, or that's what I've heard from employees.

But you can check import sites and ebay since the brand has more stores overseas.

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
How much are the Uniqlo shirts? I might go down and pick one up.

Edit: Damn, I just called the store instead and they're already sold out and won't get anymore.

suikodan

suikodan said:
Got separated and had to sell the house and made quite some money so I decided to offer myself some stuff.

Here's the first pickup (some are from the end of May but whatever...). Parts two to four should come during the next weeks. :D

part1s.jpg

1- Hellgate London CE: I didn't plan on buying this game at first but when I arrived at the EBGames counter and saw this, it was a no-brainer... even if I end up not playing the game.

2- Wii Remote: Needed a 2nd one

3- The World Ends with you: My surprise pickup of the month. It's really a good game.

4- Cellphone: Since I will live alone, I don't have a need for a wired phone at my place. This cell will do and even connects to a wi-fi router for better reception. It's a Nokia 6301 and I'm happy that I can customize its background image.

5- iPod Touch 16Gb: I originally wanted a iPhone but didn't want to wait until it comes out in Canada so I bought the Touch to be able to type stuff on the go. Really neat machine and hopefully, I'll date the girl in the picture. ;)

Next week will probably bring a car, Ninja Gaiden 2, a red PSP and the HDDVD should arrive with the movies I picked up for almost nothing...

Here's part 2:

part2s.jpg

Brand new HDDVD drive (50$) with a bunch of films from Amazon and iNetVideo.ca. Sad thing though is that the discs from iNet don't seem to work. :(

Movies are:
King Kong
Matrix Triology
Transformers
Fast & Furious 1 & 3
End of Days
Cinderella man
Dragonheart
I pronounce you Chuck and Larry
40 years old virgin

Come to think of it, could it be related to the fact that my 360 isn't connected to the net and that it would need an update???? It seems to bug with HDDVD/DVD combo discs...

As predicted in my last reply, here's part 3:

part31s.jpg

Toyota Echo RS Hatchback with manual transmission. I never drove MT but I did learn fast. Don't have much of a choice when you don't want to get stuck in the traffic.

Oh! The dog smells something! Indeed! A Red PSP with ME firmware and Ninja Gaiden 2!
part32s.jpg

The final part of my mega june pickup should be soon!

Part four (obvious one)
mgs4le.jpg

How did you get the MGS PS3? Want one! Obviously I know about 'em, but how do you get hold of US ones? :) Yesasia are doing the Japanese one for £380/$750!

Wonderdog

outsidah said:
Did anyone else recieve the artbook for MGS4 completly cracked and bent from Gamestop??

Me, too. Mine is all bent up and out of shape.

Sorry no pics on this one, but just got my MGS4 LE Bundle (the gunmetal grey one)!!!!!!

Managed to pick up a MGS4 bundle and the LE. :D

By the way, how much did those UNIQLO shirts cost? I'm seeing 'em go on eBay for $20 plus shipping, so I'm just wondering how that compares.

marwan

Banned
lol, i think im the only person in here that hasn't bought MGS4 yet.

anyways, i got the Sony Ericson G900(Symbian UIQ OS) as a gift from my bro..

G9001.jpg

G9002.jpg

G9003.jpg

marwan

Banned
Farore said:
Nice phone...

Hey marwan, did you ever get the S-E W910?

i loved the form factor and the screen of the W910, but it's week features killed it for me! and in general i prefer smart phones such Nokia series S60. I like the UIQ on the G900, but it's still not up to par with the S60 interface, in my case, the Nokia N95.

Sagitario

marwan said:
i loved the form factor and the screen of the W910, but it's week features killed it for me! and in general i prefer smart phones such Nokia series S60. I like the UIQ on the G900, but it's still not up to par with the S60 interface, in my case, the Nokia N95.

Oh... thanks...
About the week features... are you comparing it with other normal phones or with smart-like ones?

Shadow780

KennyLinder said:
How did you get the MGS PS3? Want one! Obviously I know about 'em, but how do you get hold of US ones? :) Yesasia are doing the Japanese one for £380/$750!

You can purchase them through konami.com, but they only ships to US and Canada, or Ebay of course.

Shadow780

Lifeonmars? said:
Managed to pick up a MGS4 bundle and the LE. :D

By the way, how much did those UNIQLO shirts cost? I'm seeing 'em go on eBay for $20 plus shipping, so I'm just wondering how that compares.

It's $15.50 each.

Pakman

Man seeing all these pictures of MGS4 is making me depressed. Stupid DHL guy knocked instead of ringing the doorbell so I didn't hear him and he took off with my PS3 bundle. :( Now I have to wait till Monday. At least Conan will tide me over till then.

Top Bottom