• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

Manp

5ldkzp.jpg

:)

gloone

zmet: Devil Crush owns. Nice purchase.

I got these in the mail today:

2573128923_a45f316d55_b.jpg

Been playing Creature Shock for an hour or so now. Haven't played it since I bought it on PC 13 years ago, heh.

For some reason they never released the Playstation game outside of Japan and still the game is in english with japanese subtitles.

gloone said:
zmet: Devil Crush owns. Nice purchase.

I got these in the mail today:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3138/2573128923_a45f316d55_b.jpg[IMG]

Been playing Creature Shock for an hour or so now. Haven't played it since I bought it on PC 13 years ago, heh.

For some reason they never released the Playstation game outside of Japan and still the game is in english with japanese subtitles.[/QUOTE]

I love Rebel Assault II

gloone

Valkyr Junkie said:
I love Rebel Assault II

Yeah, me too. But I just booted it up to find out it's not working on my PS3. :(

The videos are all overlapping each other and stuff. I will check options to see if I can remove the japanese subtitles.

[Edit: The game is definitly not working. Videos are all garbled and the game itself just gives me sound and a black screen. This sucks. :(]

gloone said:
Yeah, me too. But I just booted it up to find out it's not working on my PS3. :(

The videos are all overlapping each other and stuff. I will check options to see if I can remove the japanese subtitles.

[Edit: The game is definitly not working. Videos are all garbled and the game itself just gives me sound and a black screen. This sucks. :(]

That sucks. Hopefully you don't have a 20/60GB cuz otherwise I'm gonna need to make sure and keep my PS2 handy.

bloodline

Neo Member
Continuing my quest to find the perfect mousepad with the Steelseries SP. I think I prefer my S&S better though. Ideally Id like the surface of the S&S combined with the rubber backing of the SP...

2574062088_f1e6efb1ab_b.jpg

2573239781_ed7e51c600_b.jpg

jaydogg691

Just picked up the MGS4 Headset. $39.99 at Best Buy if anyone is interested.

DSC04691.jpg

DSC04692.jpg

DSC04693.jpg

I tested it on a RAZR, called my brother, and said he could here me well. It's not as bad as that one reviewer said.

Kuran

Banned
Is that big art book included with the American special edition?

I hope they will sell that outside of this package, so European gamers can also enjoy it.

I really don't get why they insist on giving each territory a different package..

Zyzyxxz

Kuran said:
Is that big art book included with the American special edition?

I hope they will sell that outside of this package, so European gamers can also enjoy it.

I really don't get why they insist on giving each territory a different package..

the art book aint that great, compared to getting a figurine. I'd say you got better.

zoku88

Yes Boss! said:
Good day to own a PS3! Picked up a BD and felt like doing Animal Crossing again. Burger is fuel for MGS.
In N Out is a fast food joint, right? So you went to the restaurant and came back? Is it within walking distance or something? :lol

vexvegaz said:
does it perform as well as the jawbone? those are some top notch bt headset.

I like my jawbone, but having that thing hanging on my ear for prolonged periods of time kind of hurts - but the noise shield is top-notch and what makes it stand out from the rest of the BT headsets out there (well, for me anyways).

The MGS4 headset is pretty comfy and as far as a headset goes, it's pretty clear and gets the job done.

zoku88 said:
In N Out is a fast food joint, right? So you went to the restaurant and came back? Is it within walking distance or something? :lol

In N Out is the best fast food burger joint period!! We have them here mostly on the westcoast. They are all over in SoCal, they actually are in walking distance.

LiK

same thing as everyone else. altho i'm gonna finish up NG2 tonight before i play MGS4. i'm at the last boss

mgs4-1.jpg

comparison pic for the headsets

mgs4headset.jpg

i love the installation screen. i hope more PS3 games do the same thing.

mgs4install.jpg

Yes Boss!

zoku88 said:

Yeah, it is pretty close. But good god I'd never eat there on premise...just too many customers and too noisy. It is Southern California and nobody is gonna walk around here anyways. I really don't do fast-food style meals but MGS was in hand and I did not feel like cooking. Bummer: No Tomatoes :-(

zoku88

Yes Boss! said:
Yeah, it is pretty close. But good god I'd never eat there on premise...just too many customers and too noisy. It is Southern California and nobody is gonna walk around here anyways. I really don't do fast-food style meals but MGS was in hand and I did not feel like cooking. Bummer: No Tomatoes :-(
I had a friend tell me about that. Is that just on the West Coast or something? (the tomato thing.)

Yes Boss!

zoku88 said:
I had a friend tell me about that. Is that just on the West Coast or something? (the tomato thing.)

Seems to be a national recall on certain varietals. From what I've read most of the problem tomatoes are coming from the Florida area.

LiK

Yes Boss! said:
Seems to be a national recall on certain varietals. From what I've read most of the problem tomatoes are coming from the Florida area.

stop talking about tomatoes and go play MGS4! :p

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
DSC04820.jpg

Guidebook shipped from amazon today, more metal gear solid goodies still coming.

Month of Metal Gear Solid indeed. :D

Nice :D

DSC04823.jpg

Vito

Banned
Does gamestop still include the Metal Gear Saga DVD and the artbook with the LE or was it preorder only (EU person here so I can't go and ask :( , sort of tempted to get the US LE).

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
I am developing a deep hatred for those people that got more than 1 LE for themselves, especially the people from the UK.

gloone said:
I have a 40gb. I'm pretty sure the emulation of PSX is the same on all PS3 units though?

Depends on whether or not the EE/GS in the PS2s use hardware or software to emulate the PSX. I doubt the 3 different PS3 BC methods all use the same method though.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Konami sent me an email asking whether I want the LE. Since they were nice enough to do that...........-=pulls trigger=-

Azzurri

2573683259_b444f85536.jpg

I bought the LE and the Regular edition; One for collection and one to play.

Also i bought the 08/09 Nike Portugal Jacket.

RobertM

man I don't even remember how shaking Kojima's hand felt. Disregard the other shitty games in the picture, they are shitty.
2zg8zlf.jpg

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Kadey said:
Konami sent me an email asking whether I want the LE. Since they were nice enough to do that...........-=pulls trigger=-

Those bastards emailed me again too! WTF, I already bought two, what more do you guys want from me!!!

Pics this weekend... (I thought the bundles were shipping from Los Angeles, CA ;( They're shipping from Indianapolis, IN...)

Oh well. I'll have em Monday/Tuesday.

HoTHiTTeR

I'll chime in too! Thanks to Circuit City I got all of the below for $110. Nascar was $60 but included a $10 Gift Card. Metal Gear included the Strategy Guide FREE, and I used the $10 Gift Card against the purchase; so $110!

jl13if.jpg

After seeing all these copies of MGS4, I kinda feel ashamed for canceling my MGS LE preorder. But I'm gonna blame George Bush's economy for me not having money.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Rated-Rsuperstar said:
After seeing all these copies of MGS4, I kinda feel ashamed for canceling my MGS LE preorder. But I'm gonna blame George Bush's economy for me not having money.

Stimulus check:D

Top Bottom