• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

jaydogg691

I might as well post it right now because I will forget later.

MGS4!!!
DSC04671.jpg

DSC04675.jpg

DSC04681.jpg

DSC04683.jpg

DSC04684.jpg

DSC04685.jpg

Now I play the waiting game.
DSC04690.jpg

I also got some stuff from the GS's Gamers Day Sale. I'll post that later.

Argh... I want a couple of the Uniqlo shirts but I am in Canada (they only ship within the US for email orders too). Horrible. :/

Anyone pick up some extra shirts they are willing to sell (I wear size medium usually... unless the shirts are crazy big like Foot Locker shirts)? I am interested in the turquoise box head shirt, and the black snake around the "4" one... (the US site only shows 3 styles of shirts :s).

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Lazy to take pics...

2 x MGS4 LEs and 2 x artbooks.

Incoming 1 bluetooth MGS4 headset + 2 x MGS4 LE bundles tomorrow! (I hope) !

Alpha_eX

NinjaFridge said:
Where are you getting all this stuff?
That lot was from the London Zavvi Midnight Launch.

One of my friends managed to sell his HMV signed sleeve, yes, just the sleeve for £200!

Another MGS4! Yeaahh Boyee!

Just got back from town now to buy...(now officially in debt)
So good decided to use me parents 42" HD TV downstairs to play!

258cxfo.jpg

LiK

MarkMan said:
Lazy to take pics...

2 x MGS4 LEs and 2 x artbooks.

Incoming 1 bluetooth MGS4 headset + 2 x MGS4 LE bundles tomorrow! (I hope) !

WTH MarkMan, you disappoint us! gonna take pics when the other MGS4 stuff arrives?

dankir

I'll post my stuff soon. Do any of you Euro guys want to sell that LE figurine you got with your LE purchase?

I really want one

Azzurri said:
Anyone buy two copies of MGS; LE and Regular one?
I did, but I only had enough money to pick up one of my LEs. If they can hold the other one til Sunday, I'm gonna get it. If not, then oh well. And the only reason I didn't have enough is because I ended up picking up 3 80 gig bundles from Wal Mart. That's $300 in free gift cards. :D

drakesfortune

Directions: Pull String For Uninformed Rant
MortalMonkey said:
I did, but I only had enough money to pick up one of my LEs. If they can hold the other one til Sunday, I'm gonna get it. If not, then oh well. And the only reason I didn't have enough is because I ended up picking up 3 80 gig bundles from Wal Mart. That's $300 in free gift cards. :D

Are you reselling that stuff or what the hells with 3 80 gig bundles?

drakesfortune said:
Are you reselling that stuff or what the hells with 3 80 gig bundles?

Yeah, I'm not keeping any of 'em actually. I'm not gonna gouge anyone either. I don't want any more or less than what I paid for the bundles. I just wanted the gift cards is all.

Parks

Banned
MortalMonkey said:
Yeah, I'm not keeping any of 'em actually. I'm not gonna gouge anyone either. I don't want any more or less than what I paid for the bundles. I just wanted the gift cards is all.

There has been a lot of people on Craigslist doing that today.

drakesfortune

Directions: Pull String For Uninformed Rant
Install is complete! Also I picked up Persona3 fes for $20 when buying MGS4 with a $10 off coupon, but it's hard to see in the picture due to Snake's awesomeness.

100_8582.jpg

marwan

Banned
brokenwatch said:
n588666508_480589_2289.jpg

(Car is new, bike is not)

I'm shopping for something to play my ipod in the car (should have bought the stupid option). Any one have any suggestions? I have a stereo aux line in, but would like something that charges the ipod, turns it on and off with the car, and hopefully has a way to at least go to the next song.

wow, very nice man, and congrats on the 1 series! is it a the 335? the thing is a pocket rocket! :) i'm very tempted to pick one up as a daily commuter to work since the place i work at tight packed with cars and it's practically impossible to find a spot for a sedan...in my case the new E60 M5.

btw, i'll be selling my M5 next year and pick up the new M3 with the DCT transmission.

again, congrats man, you bought a brilliant car! ;)

edit: stikc with the aux for your iPod. I bought the iPod kit for my M5 and it sucked, the interface was total ass, the tags such as "artist", "album", "song"....and so on, are replaced by CD1, CD2, CD3 and so on. So you basically would have to memorize the CD tags for each category.

not only that, when i had my iPod kit, it could could only read the first 1000 tracks, anything beyond that won't show up. I'm not sure if they fixed that not. There is a playlist, but i hated to use it. So do your research before you drop the cash.

there are many kits out there that do a better job...i heard possitive things about the Harmon Kardon iPod kit:

http://www.harmankardon.com/drive-1/default_dp1.aspx

it's not as discreet as the BMW kit, but it does a better job.

and btw, there many other 3rd parties that do iPod kits for BMWs.

hope this helped.

Top Bottom