• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

The Punisher, Streets of Rage III, Sunset Riders & TJ&E Panic on Funkotron;

SP_A0270.jpg

Japanese Shadow of the Colossus so I can play it on my PS3;

SP_A0271.jpg

& a couple of books (Fiona McIntosh is just awesome);

SP_A0272.jpg

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I too joined the Metal Gear craze. I was lucky enough to get another copy of LE Sub.
20uyjns.jpg

Cathode lights for......
330d1cx.jpg

PC room setup. Which is incomplete....as always. I'm currently getting someone to splice the wires for the rest of them.
sw7q87.jpg

Plushes are the new shoes....Always adding more.
dotb3b.jpg

So I went buckwild here. Enough to last a year or so.
34s2l1z.jpg

Ohhhhhhhh...helps fight the heat. My favorite of em all. Mango.
30kg57t.jpg

I thought this was funny. Found someone wearing a GAF shirt. He didn't even know I took the pic. :D
ic1yl4.jpg

Not a purchase but I'll post it anyway. I saw a baby wabbit in my yard. Cutest thing. Was going to catch it and take it to animal shelter or something but they (yep there were more of em running around) were too fast.
x35mdd.jpg

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Lil' bunny = pickup of the year...

I haven't posted my 'guns to our wallets' tribute picture yet... I'm so lazy... soon though.

^_^

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Went to the anime store down the street during my lunch break...

2593072969_bfcb0f954c.jpg

2593072891_431279072e.jpg

Some new office decorations...

Tokubetsu

June has been kind to me:
29lmy9t.jpg

HD-595s, Burnout Paradise and Turok on the cheap. Ninja Gaiden II is the most enjoyable game I've spent $60 on in awhile.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
i went pretty nuts today cause i just got the refund from my student loan. at the top of the stack there is a pair of sony bluetooth dr-bt22's. anybody got a pair? they seem cool but i wish the earpads were more comfortable. modifiable hopefully.

IMG_1636.jpg

marwan

Banned
Farore said:
How is it? Would you recommend it?

yah good game, a little on the easy side yet charming, definitely better than Lego Star Wars. may only complaint is that it's infinite lives which kills the difficulty.

if you can grab it for a cheap price, go for it!

Amir0x

Banned
Farore said:
How is it? Would you recommend it?

Like the other Lego games, I only recommend it if you have someone to play it with. Alone it's a rather bog standard action platformer with puzzle and collection elements, but with a partner there is back stabbing and cruel trick playing and bitter revenge.

mosqito said:
mmcrk8.jpg

20qmdjk.jpg

2iih08l.jpg

15etvr6.jpg

s2ebgo.jpg

Found the Mario at a Mall (Cora) down in Foetz (Luxembourg) for around 140 euros. took two of them :)
Mark of the wolves took so much eurones.. :( (the most expensive game in my life)
Sonic and knuckles were around 9€ :D (no 40€!!)

greetings from Luxembourg.

Yes with the Neo Geo purchases!!! Nice to see more Neo Geo AES owners here:D

Sagitario

marwan said:
yah good game, a little on the easy side yet charming, definitely better than Lego Star Wars. may only complaint is that it's infinite lives which kills the difficulty.

if you can grab it for a cheap price, go for it!

Amir0x said:
Like the other Lego games, I only recommend it if you have someone to play it with. Alone it's a rather bog standard action platformer with puzzle and collection elements, but with a partner there is back stabbing and cruel trick playing and bitter revenge.

Thanks... I'll keep that in mind if I decide to get it...

In other news, Boom Blox is like $70 here... WTF?

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Well, the anime order hit. Woo!

3028m0x.jpg

20jsgv9.jpg

2q0sxp2.jpg

vnkm7k.jpg

Don't care for comments about the quality of said anime. Sans the thinpaks, they were $5 ea. I'll give any show a chance for $5 ea. :D

TomServo

ten13 said:
I had no idea this existed, or I would have gotten it instead of the copy of ReMake.

I had it (sold it later on eBay). It's simply a sleeve for the Player's Choice versions of RE0 and ReMake, with an offer for a one level demo of RE4 (mail order).

JEKKI

Kadey said:
Ohhhhhhhh...helps fight the heat. My favorite of em all. Mango.
30kg57t.jpg
man that looks hella good, but I looked at their website and they dont have any shops in california :(

sux, but o well we still got like 3 million other great places that could offer something comparable =P

Xamdou

My revoltech Lazengan finally arrived in the mail! :D

2llfvpc.jpg

mu7m05.jpg

2qvegkh.jpg

Burst Angel Complete Series, NG2 and Firefly Complete Series DVDs ;O
2199m52.jpg

Looking forward to getting Gurren Lagann 1 Special Edition DVD as well as The melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi complete series DVD set next month! :D

sometimes i wonder what kadey looks like in real life, and if i would recognize her on the street

she'd probably recognize me first tho. i mean i'm john goodman, come on

Flock

Mr. Spinnington said:
sometimes i wonder what kadey looks like in real life, and if i would recognize her on the street

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Got my games for the month earlier this month....

b3pwma.jpg

SO happy to get these MGS tee's, they are fucking awesome. Plus the Revoltech Gurren Lagan is top notch, i will definitely have to get Lazengan now.

Omikaru

485b87ed3d4fb.jpg

Picked up the first PW last month for about £10 from Play Asia, fell in love and grabbed the other two plus Apollo Justice. As for Civ, I should've got that on June 12th, but I was too busy playing MGS4 and didn't hear the post man. The parcel wound up getting lost in their sorting office and delivered to the local police station across the road from me, and was kindly delivered to my house by one of the members of staff there.

Royal Mail = incompetant.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Finally picked up a new DS after almost a year without one. Hopefully my fourth (and probably final) DS will serve me well.

image200806200001123.jpg

Also, Revolution is probably the best new Dew flavor. Everyone vote for it!

More comics and Blu Ray movies. Spiderman movies were cheap (30 bucks for all three) but I never saw the third before. It stunk. :(

And a nice Metal Gear guide.
2008june05.jpg

zmet

kw8Ed6mbYKzmj0Th1_WrSDFX88zce1I0EJnEqvS89HNR2sl5ZuGMVxELcsGShg6j9qLtj7zIfj9SyqdawWcqLfM6Jh8ykorwiEPuNd8KeDI

Zeitgeist (Used - no spinecard) - Jpn PSone
Fantastic Pinball Kyutenkai (New) - Jpn Saturn
Donkey Kong Jr. (Used - Complete) - Famicom

Proc

2595198609_60323ffb58.jpg

Had to pick it up when I saw it on the ebgames' shelf for $9.99. I think i'll be able to get $10 of fun out of it from the impressions I remember reading/hearing.

inner-G

Banned
Mr. Spinnington said:

She should be easy to pick out, just look for the hot girl carrying 6 purses, :lol .

@ alr1ghtstart: Nice MGS pickup!

Beq

Neo Member
AllGamer said:
PS3 Hard Drive

Those hard drives are really lightweight. When I picked up my 160g from Circuit City, I looked at the cashier with a confused look wondering why he gave me a display box.

IMG_0027.jpg

Got the second "Steel Hagane" PS3 (Gunmetal Grey, for you US folks) accidentally before i could cancel the other and therefore stopping it from shipping. If anyone's interested, im interested in a trade for its American cousin. *hintity hint hint*:D

marwan

Banned
.hacked said:
how often do you buy a new phone?

like every monht. I get bored easily, and find myself going back to my beloved Nokia N95 8GB(built in)....though the LG viewty is definitely a keeper! :)

Top Bottom