• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
It's easy to spot kadey, she looks just like her avatar... mustache/solid eye and all.

She even has those water effects/reflection in real life. Can't miss her.

Her Mk II carries all the purses...

---

Gonna take pictures of my Metal Gear mania this weekend... it's hot and it makes me lazy -_-

Doc Evils

MarkMan said:
It's easy to spot kadey, she looks just like her avatar... mustache/solid eye and all.

She even has those water effects/reflection in real life. Can't miss her.

Her Mk II carries all the purses...

---

Gonna take pictures of my Metal Gear mania this weekend... it's hot and it makes me lazy -_-

What makes you think Kadey is a female?

DUN DUN DUUUN

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
atomico said:
30m5vuo.jpg

you have no idea... :D
Great shot :lol

Baconbitz

Banned
I bought a Wiiware card. I was orrigionally gonna buy a wiiware shooter and pokemon ranch (btw don't get it unless you want extra storage) but, decided to give someone a gift of toki tori which I don't even have.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Doc Evils said:
What makes you think Kadey is a female?

DUN DUN DUUUN

She better be, she keeps kicking my nuts...

Not that I'm letting her or anything...

*walks away*

---

Some pickups from today...

Went to BOOK-OFF! with my daughter today... picked these out, DVD 1 & 2 for a grand total of $5... Before I pop em' in later, is this show okay for kids to watch?

2597020168_d253f2447a.jpg

And Dragon Ball Z Burst Limit for PS3... GameStop version that comes with the Dead Zone Blu-Ray...

2597019960_2ff00f28aa.jpg

tadaaaaaa

wohoo! got rid of my Logitech G9 and bought a G7 instead.

Also got DMC4 (PS3) for $20 from Gamefly, Rondo of Swords for $18, and Etrian 2.

I'll post pics later.

jvalioli

MarkMan said:
Went to BOOK-OFF! with my daughter today... picked these out, DVD 1 & 2 for a grand total of $5... Before I pop em' in later, is this show okay for kids to watch?
I haven't seen the show in a long time but I remember there being a pedo teacher and some drinking.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Solideliquid said:
KDL-40S4100

http://i27.tinypic.com/2mha8b6.jpg[/I]

[IMG]http://i32.tinypic.com/15rcveq.jpg[/I

[IMG]http://i31.tinypic.com/34yd9w5.jpg[/G][/QUOTE]

Awesome buy there.

MarkMan said:

2597020168_d253f2447a.jpg
:lol :lol yeah man, it's more than okay. one of the funniest shows i've ever seen in my life

the complete series is $35 at walmart's website right now if you like it. i'd recommend a purchase soon, since that's half off the regular price and it's probably being clearanced. i just had it shipped to a store near me recently and am a happy owner of one of anime's best

marwan

Banned
i'm on a roll!

3 Pocoyo claymation DVDs for my twin girsl, plus i fucking love that show lol so i wanna watch it more than they do! :D

Madonna "Drowned World Tour", which i attended in Washington DC....i can never get enogh of Madonna!

and last, Corsair 32GB USB flash drive($146 from amazon)....cuz you know capacity is never enough these days, even though i have the 16GB version :)

21062008207.jpg

in case you don't know Pocoyo, here is an episode on youtube.....he's just too damn cute it makes me wanna cry like a baby! :)

Gagaman

Darn, haven't posted in one of these trends for at least a month and a half..

3347uyr.jpg

Finally got a cart to run Master System games off my Mega Drive (saves me buying and plugging in another console), so have started collecting a bunch of games. This is only the ones I've decided to keep out of about doubt that I've picked up and have decided to resell. This third party converter isn't the best (the picture is a little screwy via scart) but it will do until I find the elusive Master Converter 2.

71jmzt.jpg

Random stuff from last month or so, mainly from boot sales. Some daft git sold me Sonic Gems Collection for 30p. Much faster loading times than the PS2 version but I wish PAL Gamecube games could run at 480p..

Picked up that Indiana Jones game thinking it was one of the old 2D point and clickers, turns out it's not. Doh.

263g4fb.jpg

A nice Sega art book of some sort I found on Ebay. All mega Drive era stuff, so has a lot of that crusty macho Golden Axe/Streets of rage type art, but also some neat Sonic/Alex Kidd stuff.

2rfemna.jpg

Also from Ebay, this cute set of Sega keychains.

HoTHiTTeR said:
ATI Visiontek HD4850!!!! Fresh from Bestbuy @ $149 thanks to a 25% off that ends this week.
2uigq5k.jpg

Oh yeah... and MGS4 :lol

Wow, I didnt realise the 4000 series was out, how much more powerfull is it compared to the 3000 series? I have a 3850 and I'm thinking of going for Nvidia for my next card.

Bliddo

XenonOxide said:
Wow, I didnt realise the 4000 series was out, how much more powerfull is it compared to the 3000 series? I have a 3850 and I'm thinking of going for Nvidia for my next card.
Actually 4xxx series are performing pretty amazing, and the prices are real deals. I always used nVidia cards, but this time I'll go with amd

lowrider007

Licorice-flavoured booze?
XenonOxide said:

tbh unless you have money to burn the 4850 is the best price to performance ratio card out atm, it's a better buy than the 8800gt, nvidias new gpu's the gtx 260/280 are way overpriced for the performance gains that they offer.

decon

I guess you guys don't need to see yet another picture of the PS3 MGS4 Bundle, so instead, see what came with the mail today!

IMG_0210.jpg

I had totally forgotten about the pre-order that I had made :lol :D Awesome surprise!

A few Megadrive games;

SP_A0273.jpg

Stormlord;

SP_A0274.jpg

Dune for the MegaCD;

SP_A0274a.jpg

Some weird miracle fruit tablets;

SP_A0276.jpg

And a Jackson Randy Rhodes V with a locking trem and floating bridge :)

SP_A0278.jpg

SP_A0279.jpg

Manp

DMC3 SE, DMC4 (both used) and MGS3 Subsistence (new)

1eou8o.jpg

installing DMC4 right now... damn it takes forever! :lol

:)

marwan

Banned
Manp said:
DMC3 SE, DMC4 (both used) and MGS3 Subsistence (new)

1eou8o.jpg

installing DMC4 right now... damn it takes forever! :lol

good job parappa, you can go onnnnn to the next stage now.

btw, i *HIGHLY* recommend you play DMC3 first, it's a much better game than DM4(eventhough DMC is decent), i know you wanna go all out HD in this game, but trust me, DMC3 will wipe that out of your memory.

that includes DMC was is a masterpiece along with DMC 3 (btw, save yourself the trouble and just use Trickster in DMC3...it enables you to dash, which is very very useful in the game)

Manp

marwan said:
good job parappa, you can go onnnnn to the next stage now.

btw, i *HIGHLY* recommend you play DMC3 first, it's a much better game than DM4(eventhough DMC is decent), i know you wanna go all out HD in this game, but trust me, DMC3 will wipe that out of your memory.

that includes DMC was is a masterpiece along with DMC 3 (btw, save yourself the trouble and just use Trickster in DMC3...it enables you to dash, which is very very useful in the game)

i already played DMC3 back then but stopped after 10 missions or so (can't really remember :D) and i don't even know why.

i guess my old save game is not compatible with SE?

marwan

Banned
Manp said:
i already played DMC3 back then but stopped after 10 missions or so (can't really remember :D) and i don't even know why.

i guess my old save game is not compatible with SE?

i don't see why the save files shouldn't work on SE. anyways, the retarded easy (which is normal setting in the game) killed the game for me since it was a walk in the park. where as Normal in DMC1 and 3 were brutal!

Manp

marwan said:
i don't see why the save files shouldn't work on SE. anyways, the retarded easy (which is normal setting in the game) killed the game for me since it was a walk in the park. where as Normal in DMC1 and 3 were brutal!

well i just tried and it seems that my DMC3 save doesn't work with the SE :(

Happy Birthday to me! 18 Today - Presents and Cake! - Really bad quality pics...2MP Camera :(

Brilliant H.P. Lovecraft book - Best of his works. Thats my summer read sorted.
120quqb.jpg

Nice new knock about watch. Its a decent knock about one, since I ordered myself the MGS4 Limited one a couple of days ago.
sff0pt.jpg

A lovely new pin-striped suit - needed a new one.
33uvh9g.jpg

Couple of new HD DVDs.
sl5s1i.jpg

From me brother - couple new t-shirts he gets them free the cheap bastard, he also giving a crate of Relentless as well - again he got for free. Still nice.
295daoy.jpg

98gaol.jpg

Last but not least the Cake! - Its The Doctor!
169i1l5.jpg

All in all a very nice Birthday. Now I'm off out drinking...

JEKKI

XenonOxide said:
From me brother - couple new t-shirts he gets them free the cheap bastard, he also giving a crate of Relentless as well - again he got for free. Still nice.
295daoy.jpg
I really hope you dont wear those...

do u kno how much money coca cola spends for you to see their logo like 100 times a day???

you really dont needa help their cause... especially if you arent making any money off of it.

like right now even as I quote your image I feel like a tool having to help them.

like I'm part of the problem now.... such a hypocrite I am.

lol... no animosity towards u tho... I'm jus saying... :D :D :D

Top Bottom