• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT6| The Conversation is to Die for (Signups are now OPEN)

MattyG

Banned
Oh. I... I see... well... I'll just be on my way then.

Supernatural-Dean.gif

Just added my name and a shitload of you on BNet.

Sophia

princess seath v king barrylocke???

A tragic tale of a rebellious princes forced out of her kingdom by a tyrannical king! Traveling across the land, she searches for allies in order to overthrow Barrylocke and save her kingdom from despair!

Coming to a 32-bit video game console near you!
Okay probably not.

nin1000

Banned
A tragic tale of a rebellious princes forced out of her kingdom by a tyrannical king! Traveling across the land, she searches for allies in order to overthrow Barrylocke and save her kingdom from despair!

Okay probably not.

With native 21:9 support

Okay probably not.

I'm playing the dragon

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
By the way I haven't been keeping up with the games but is the posting pace as frenetic as it was in 2? Or has the spam gotten even more x-treeeeem.

By the way I haven't been keeping up with the games but is the posting pace as frenetic as it was in 2? Or has the spam gotten even more x-treeeeem.
I'm definitely going to be posting only a few times a day so I hope others do us the same courtesy.

RetroMG

When is the season expected to start, assuming we get enough players today?

I am not 100% sure. I need to get with Ynnny in order to create the rosters, and find out from the gamerunners when they will be ready to begin. In the meantime, I am hoping that more people will sign up, since running a season with no replacements is rough.

I would say one more week, most likely, but I will update the estimate and keep you all informed.

Meanwhile, if you do not have an account at Outer Gafia (outergafia.com) please do create one asap. If you aren't already on Discord, that's not a bad thing to do either.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I have to submit my thesis tomorrow and the viva is on the 10th.

I think this is the part where I panic, which is great because I've been rehearsing it for weeks. I think I can do a 10/10 nervous wreck.

Burbeting

Banned
I have to submit my thesis tomorrow and the viva is on the 10th.

I think this is the part where I panic, which is great because I've been rehearsing it for weeks. I think I can do a 10/10 nervous wreck.

#Scumtell

Good luck on the final push! Mind if I ask what your field of study is?

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
#Scumtell

Good luck on the final push! Mind if I ask what your field of study is?

International political economy, which is code word for "I had no idea what I wanted to do and fancied studying a little bit of all the things".

Burbeting

Banned
International political economy, which is code word for "I had no idea what I wanted to do and fancied studying a little bit of all the things".

Cool, pretty close to my study field then (in terms of "I had no idea what I wanted to do").

Ty4on

Eyeballing the page counts and comparing just season 2 and 5 they were in descending order:
45 - LoveBoat (5)
42 - GAFia 2 (5.5)
36 - Batman (5.5)
36 - Animal Crossing (2)
34 - Star Wars (2)
27 - Ace Attorney (5)
25 - WWE (5.5)
24 - Disney Princess (5)

100ppp pages BTW

Not that different. LoveBoat had 30 players, the others were 20ish. Disney Princess ended quite early.
Batman also had just one more post than Animal Crossing which I found funny.

Coppanuva

Eyeballing the page counts and comparing just season 2 and 5 they were in descending order:
45 - LoveBoat (5)
42 - GAFia 2 (5.5)
36 - Batman (5.5)
36 - Animal Crossing (2)
34 - Star Wars (2)
27 - Ace Attorney (5)
25 - WWE (5.5)
24 - Disney Princess (5)

100ppp pages BTW

Not that different. LoveBoat had 30 players, the others were 20ish. Disney Princess ended quite early.
Batman also had just one more post than Animal Crossing which I found funny.
Worth pointing out that the .5 games have all utilized much faster phases than the mainline ones as well.

I imagine should be a slower pace maybe? Blood and Wine, Total War, Hitman, Overwatch. I know the first three will be keeping me busy, but will still attempt to keep my same pace from past games.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Ezekel not posting 10 times per hour is a scumtell right?

Or am I behind on the Gafia meta?

Top Bottom