• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes Boss!

Walked to the store to get Lego Wii U. Amazon is holding my Luigi ransom...been "shipping soon" for six days :-(

C2159A55-98CA-4DD3-8E1E-1A97E5101D66-9667-00000B428CF5FBA6.jpg

Animekatt

Had a big month!

Atelier Totori Plus
jWabocS9J4Kdp.jpg

Atelier Ayesha, Naruto UNS 3, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory LE, Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7, Atelier Totori Plus
jbb6e8JofjZr4r.jpg

Ni no Kuni and Okami T-shirts
jbht00SazbGvDM.jpg

Sylveon Decal for my lovely Pink 3DS XL
jj1GR443Wq4W6.jpg

Vaporeon plushie I got from this year's Megacon
My favorite pokemon ever!
jpss8Slclr5f.jpg

Vaporeon and Sylveon united!
jDrAqqj0JOmzP.jpg

I got the 2 $50 PSN cards for my birthday (was on March 23rd)
I'm so in love with FE now that I went out to buy the Radiant Dawn game. I also bought Path of Radiance, but it will be in next week along with the steelbook version of Tomb Raider, so I'll just post that pic in April's pick up thread.
jbxRxqPk3efLKT.jpg

Heysoos

jZ6Skn8l.jpg

Got GoW Judgement for $30 and Persona for $30 also, couldn't pass up both deals. Currently hooked on Persona, but can't wait to get into GoW.

Danielsan

Some last minute March pick-ups.

The most expensive SNES cartridge I currently own. Paid almost € 100 for it. Which consequently has made me put my SNES collecting temporarily on hold, because otherwise things would get out of hand.

gXgY84Y.jpg

Also picked up Brain Lord for less than € 10 with shipping and I got a copy of Contra III for my birthday from my father. A copy of Megaman X should also be on the way.

CT62J3a.jpg

And last but not least, some new kicks.

IML1l5B.jpg

Windam

Scaley member
Forgot to post sooner, these are my pickups from my March Break. Didn't get much this month, but I'm pleased with what I got. Been looking for Threads of Fate on disc forever, and I've finally got it. :'D
eGGRRiV.jpg

Also, just ordered:
eHd0v0T.jpg

...they'll be here tomorrow. :D

jbueno

Happy birthday. Good choice.

¡Feliz cumpleaños!

My brothers (twins) birthday was on the 28th too, I gifted a copy of FE to each of them :)

¡Muchas gracias Sagitario! Muy buen gusto de tu parte al regalarle a tus hermanos también el Fire Emblem, es un excelente juego.

My birthday was actually on the 26th, but I was on call at the Hospital and didn´t get it until then. A real nice game, everything just clicks for me, certainly a great step up from Shadow Dragon.

Gamble

Walmart. Target didn't have them yet and I didn't bother going to Safeway to check since Walmart had them already.

I shall brave the fiery redneckish hells of my local walmart to obtain this deliciousness.....the drive to maryland shall be worth it....

JEKKI

Some sweets...

492108D6-A5C0-48ED-99EC-8A7172C47F8B-7864-000005FCE22E1A1D_zpsa957f637.jpg

Not pictured: $20 3DS card for some games.
daym Daym DAYM!

omg is Wal Mart open today?!?!?!?!?!?! must get!

lol. Did they run out? I didn't even know they would do rainchecks for something like this.
I made sure to go to a Target where they did sell out, but other stores in the area still had stock.

I really want one, but I cannot afford at the moment TT_TT

Miroku129

¡Muchas gracias Sagitario! Muy buen gusto de tu parte al regalarle a tus hermanos también el Fire Emblem, es un excelente juego.

My birthday was actually on the 26th, but I was on call at the Hospital and didn´t get it until then. A real nice game, everything just clicks for me, certainly a great step up from Shadow Dragon.

Feliz cumpleaños! Otro latino en Gaf? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom