• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Stout:

MCpzSEU.jpg

aj4FGrU.jpg

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
got Shizuka Nakamura newest DVD (released 23.3.2013)

8594880849_c0a697bc47_z.jpg

Shizuka is a homeless kitten in this one ,some screen grabs :
8594881053_9acac50935_b.jpg

yeah,this is the best thing ever.

8595981602_e18cf758b6_z.jpg

The Masked Girl (VCD,I have it on DVD..it's for my Shizuka Collection) and Senran Kagura for Vita.

8594880995_c40c4c81f9_z.jpg

blu-ray copies for Akko-chan(left) My Darling Is a Foreigner (right)

Ayase Haruke is great in Himitsu no Akko-chan,very good movie,Japan >S.Korea these days imho.

my 2nd time to see My Darling Is a Foreigner,and yeah my opinion didn't change that wooden actor almost destroyed the movie,I mean come on you can't give Mao Inoue was giving her best yet someone decided to hire a really bad actor.

Two days ago I found these at a Gamestop for 2€ (except for PW, that's from a friend):

xxPY3R8.jpg

And today...

mlfS6ZM.jpg

AW YISSS, afraid of no ghost.
And sorry for the poor quality, my SIIImini does what he can. :(

T.O.P

Banned
Moved on from my steel series to this mechanical keyboard. Really liking the red MX switches compared to the blacks. The back lighting is sick also, and nice to have the wire come out at the back on the side where I need it. Tenkeyless adds a lot of room to my small desk.

Looks awesome, where did u get it btw? i'm having some problem finding it here in EU :(

My god, it looks mint. It stirs feelings in me.

It´s in near perfect condition. The joystick didn´t work as it should (pressing down did nothing). Opened it and fixed that. And I should recheck if the upper cartridge slot works as it should. But both disc drives work fine, the keyboard´s in good shape. So, pretty pleased.

krae_man

Still looking for a Koei Pasogo, however while looking for that I did stumble upon this:

Bmx4pDt.jpg

JCqJgAe.jpg

The Palmtex Super Micro

It's the second oldest handheld console(Next to the Microvision). I think it came out in 1983.

Yes Boss!

With minimum shipping and waiting 2-3 weeks it's 10 dollars roughly and for upgraded traceable shipping it's 17 roughly. Your not saving that much with them.

Well $10-23 is certainly a good chunk of change to me. It is also a question about the actual item here...something that is inexpensive plastic and routinely sells for under $15 in japan.

Sushigod7

Well $10-23 is certainly a good chunk of change to me. It is also a question about the actual item here...something that is inexpensive plastic and routinely sells for under $15 in japan.

It's overpriced for sure I thought this was getting released stateside with MHU3? What happened to that.

RkOwnage

The way these pictures are stacked on each other and lined up, it really messed with my mind for a second there.

Omg, and then there's that moment where you read the comment and realize they're 2 separate pictures. I sat here for about 5 good minutes wondering what the hell was up with his monitor/TV...

I am a dumbass.

Valnen

me3163xex.jpg

Ordered from Origin for $30. Pretty happy that it was so cheap. Probably not gonna order from Origin again though, wasn't happy that they never sent a shipping confirmation and the confusion that the charge disappeared off my card made me overdraft.

VvQsdMl.png

Nisemonogatari Limited Edition Blu-ray Box Set
Shakugan no Shana Season III (US DVD/Blu-ray Combo Part 1 + 2)
Bioshock Infinite (Xbox360)

JCyfyc5.png

To LOVE-Ru - Darkness - VENUS Artbook (by Kentaro Yabuki)

50% of the artbook is NSFW... even the cover is risky.

Kainazzo

I got this today:

lunar01_zps05407ac5.jpg

That Lunar II could be in much worse shape, good find! More often than not I see they're still complete; nice to see people take care of their things.

Funny thing, it wasn't until a year ago that I noticed her mouth was open on the cover. For ages I thought she just had oddly large adult-style lips that weren't featured anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom