• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ys45

Got this today , i was not expecting to get it this month since the release date was this week .

G6jJuCx.jpg

Last bit of pickups for the month. Have a famicom micro coming in tomorrow.

bgYOX65l.jpg

From last weeks re-release. Regretted selling my par so I had to restock

UovUST9l.jpg

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
PS3 games:
Ni No Kuni and Tomb Raider- $40 each
Crysis 3, Dead Space 3, and Battlefield 3 - $30 each
Dante's Inferno - $15
Knight's Contract - $1
3DS games:
Luigi's Mansion 2 and Fire Emblem: Awakening - $30 each
Steel Diver and Pilotwings Resort - $5 each
MGR shirt (also got a poster of Raiden cutting a car in half but haven't opened it yet)

JEKKI

#bomba!

c8fc2d2c981911e29a6422000a9e06c4_7.jpg

Target rainchecks ftw! so #gdlk!

I have from now til May 13 to decide if I wanna buy a 3DSXL at discount price!!

#feellikemoney

Keylow415

Saw that Kenshin figure, looked it up on Amazon and bought it immediately for $34.20, how is it? It looks very nice from the pictures, next one will be Shishio.

I like it. there was another one I wanted but couldn't find it and this one was pretty cheap. Got it for 2200 yen. Here's a pic out the box
E0606C46-F7E8-458C-8F75-1A2D9B150066-1180-000001F1D67CBD05_zps8976d2ce.jpg

Gameboy415

1303-Books1_zpsa0baac28.jpg

Nabbed these at Half-Price Books.
The Star Wars books were a buck each (turns out I already have Children of the Jedi - d'oh!) and the KH2 guide is in really nice condition.

1303-Games7_zpsbc28558a.jpg

Got the Nintendo pouches from Club Nintendo and Luigi's Mansion (which is EXCELLENT so far!) from NewEgg.
Got Max Payne 3 & the Vita cradle on clearance at Sears (for $9.98 & $2.98, respectively).
I found The Sky Crawlers & Creepshow III @ FYE and they had a B1G1 50% off sale on all used stuff so I got both for $6.50 total!
I tracked down the other slightly hard-to-find games (excluding Power Gig, haha) at Gamestop.

Awesome! Where did you find that Mario? I see them on eBay the Bowser statue is crazy pricing the Mario seems reasonable.

Got mine off of Amazon

Don't make the mistake I made with Bowser. Buy them while they're still in-stock (believe there's only 6 Marios left!). Not too upset I didn't get Bowser myself as it looks as if it's to scale with the other Vinyl figures in the line IE: He's the same size as Mario, yet twice as much before he sold out. I'm still getting the Goomba today though.

Lucent

#bomba!

c8fc2d2c981911e29a6422000a9e06c4_7.jpg

Target rainchecks ftw! so #gdlk!

I have from now til May 13 to decide if I wanna buy a 3DSXL at discount price!!

#feellikemoney

lol. Did they run out? I didn't even know they would do rainchecks for something like this. That's why I bought mine Saturday in case people bought them out. But I came back yesterday to get my adjustment and I went back to check and they had a LOT of them left. =/ lol oh well.

They gave me the adjustment in the form of a gift card for $42.80. I turned around and bought Luigi's Mansions 2 with it for $42.79 so I have a PENNY left on my gift card. Hah. But I also got Mario 3D Land free with the promo so all is awesome.

Dr Dogg

A few more bits towards the end of the month:

Not a bad artbook but is the usually quality with Bradygame (shit binding with way too much glue and lots of misregistration someone should teach these guys or the printer they use about traping). Surprisingly thick and goes into a lot of detail though.

Really dug Infinite so had to pick up the guide to unearth every last secret on a second run through. Got the artbook on order as well which surprisingly should be here on Saturday.

Been after a new game for on the way to work so...
So far well worth the 4 year wait for it to come out in Europe. 2 is looking a bit dicey at presents though.

Edit: To save another post for one item I'll just pop this here
Incredible spoilerific and had lots and lots of art and concepts not in the final games. Might have ruined some future DLC but totally worth it to see some of the ideas Irrational were coming up with. Plus has a great introduction by Ken.

LadyRiven

I was holding off this purchase till I got myself a Vita, but when I stumbled upon this in yahoo auctions I could not resist, for some reason, hehe.

According to the seller the Luka cover was a shop bonus, some shop from Akihabara. Price was reasonable and included the brand new game, so it seemed like a one-of-a-kind opportunity.

It's sorta interesting that I haven't played any PD games yet but have come to like Luka a lot more than Miku, hehe.

Awesome find! I think you're really going to enjoy Project Diva. They're super fun games!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom