• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
3530497390_4310a6190c.jpg

newstuff.jpg

Sacred 2, a pair of Real Triggers, the Hannah Montana movie soundtrack, and some PSN cards.

That set of cards is the first PSN cards our store has received since the Holidays. So when those came in, I just bought all five (employee discount, tax free, so the more cards the better...it's always nice to have SingStar cash available).

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
It's been a while since I had an actual post. Laziness. Better late than never.

New headphones. It sounds a lot better than I thought it would.
Four packs of 4GB SD cards for DSi, Wii, etc.
Illuminated keyboard. Ultra thin and very sleek.
Jump Drive for transferring work related stuff between multiple PCs.
DSi, one of many to come.
AC complete. Cloud approves.
Crisis Core figures.
Free packs of Live related cards.
SFIV. GOTY at the moment. I finally found a PS3 fightpad. Looks like they are showing up on shelves.
Got my STARS beret to go with my other STARS props.
HK stuff.
Games, games and games. Downloadable ones not shown like Orange Box, etc.
Swag, Pac Man energy drink tastes somewhat nasty. Nothing beats Asian red bull.
Candies! My favorite of course. The second pile was from Laos/Thai new years.
SFIV premium theme 4. Better than the others.
Obligatory food posts!

2m6v1iw.jpg

2hd759w.jpg

v5d7no.jpg

263wsbd.jpg

2yug9a8.jpg

2uotmrm.jpg

35i4zrk.jpg

34g3ps6.jpg

rgywyc.jpg

eb7mvb.jpg

m7qsfc.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a319/kade215/12.jpg[/IMG
[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/zv7six.jpg
1zg461c.jpg

w8qb6f.jpg

16.jpg

2vlk1ol.jpg

2lvitfl.jpg

zy95cy.jpg

19.jpg

11l1u7m.jpg

j5w8bd.jpg

2zingqc.jpg

bfhw03.jpg

AllGamer

SE%20Stick%203.jpg

and with his big brother

TE%20und%20SE%20Stick.jpg

Sanwa stick and buttons for the SE are already ordered from Lizardlick but it'll take a while ^^

zmet

Saturn Bomberman (used but missing spine card) for the Japanese Saturn and In the Hunt (used but complete) for the Japanese Playstation:
may6a.jpg

Raiden Fighters Aces (new) for the Xbox 360:
may7a.jpg

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
I got these cool new Resident Evil scene/statue figure thingies.... They're awesome. I'll post pics of it as soon as I get home...

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
MarkMan said:
I got these cool new Resident Evil scene/statue figure thingies.... They're awesome. I'll post pics of it as soon as I get home...

3532025847_3e74faf4ae.jpg

NVM, I searched around, they are not new... just new to me ;)

Wow, what a crappy pic... I left them at work. Better images of them here:

http://thatgirlssite.com/2008/07/17/biohazard-figure-collection/

Also got this...

3532842514_e0551a5c81.jpg

EDIT: Oh hi Mr Jared, can you send me a Sony E3 party invite, k thanks! lol jk ;)

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Mr Jared said:
I uh, went a little nuts at the company store. Also: Demon's Soul!

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2033/3531913987_e1b9d553c3_b.jpg[/QUOTE]

I want to work for SCEA too :(

or better Polyphony Digital

LRB1983

Banned
29w3gbn.png

Finally I get my second figure from Play Arts series from squenix. This time Cloud in Kingdom Hearts. : D :D Just arrived this morning. ^^

Picked up a new phone (Samsung U900) but dont have pics. Pretty nice, nifty little touch screen where the centre scroll wheel/arrow box thing usually is.
Also got the PSP Resistance Retribution bundle and a couple of games. I plan on hitting some more up very soon (Looking at Jeanne D'Arc, Lumines, Patapon, Daxter etc).
Also picked up a boatload of dvd's, as per usual weekly expenditure lol, cant be bothered posting pics of all of them, suffice to say i have several hundred now.

2.jpg

1.jpg

jergrah

Loving the Bioshock Art book - very interesting to see all of the iterations the splicers and big daddies went through before finalizing. Some of the early concept art looks similar to the enemies in Dead Space.
//crappy iPhone pic

MayPickups.jpg

pseudocaesar said:
Picked up a new phone (Samsung U900) but dont have pics. Pretty nice, nifty little touch screen where the centre scroll wheel/arrow box thing usually is.
You mean this one? I got it last month :D
amzek9.jpg

jergrah said:
Loving the Bioshock Art book - very interesting to see all of the iterations the splicers and big daddies went through before finalizing. Some of the early concept art looks similar to the enemies in Dead Space.
//crappy iPhone pic

MayPickups.jpg

Have you started reading Pride and Prejudice and Zombies? I wasn't sure if I should pick it up or not.

OK besides what I may get from Goozex, this is it for the rest of the month...

1.JPG

Disaster and Klonoa. Disaster is my first import from Europe. Klonoa might possibly replace my PS1 original if I like it enough.

2.JPG

BRAND NEW PD!! Can't wait to tear of the shrink wrap and relive the glory days again. I had to buy a Exansion Pak also because my current N64 didn't have one. The XBLA PD thread made me want to replay it again.

3.JPG

Acekard 2i. So much better than the DSTT I had for my light (bought a 4GB microSDHC from Amazon to go with it). I really have no use for it. Kirby is from Goozex and Pokemon was because I wanted to try it again. If I don't finish this game though, it will be the last Pokemon game I buy until/if they reinvent the series.

4.JPG
5.JPG

Screw the haters, the best "traditional" iPhone game yet. Love it.

jergrah

VGChampion said:
Have you started reading Pride and Prejudice and Zombies? I wasn't sure if I should pick it up or not.

Im about 60 pages in and enjoying it so far. Its nowhere near as visceral as something like World War Z or The Walking Dead - but I like it. Not sure if you are a fan of Christopher Moore - but the writing in this book somewhat reminds me of his stuff, though not as funny.

LiK

some more arrivals

Raiden - bring more shooters out here!

raiden-1.jpg

DVI switcher and new 640GB HDD

DVInHDD.jpg

SMT DS 2

SMT_DS2.jpg

and my dual setup is done. second PS3 will be connected next. :D

dual_setup.jpg

JEKKI

whoo~!! it's the weekend!! intoxicated emancipated unapologetic what I am today light me up!!

ehaxq0.jpg

and I'm STILL waiting for the amazon to SHIP my Raidou 2... I ordered that shyt back in january

TT_TT

donkeykongjunglebeatnpc.jpg

Yeah, so I rushed to Best Buy 15 minutes before closing just to pickup the game...

I never owned any of the games Nintendo is releasing as New Play Control titles, so I figure I should get them. Especially since this one was made by EAD Tokyo, the people behind Super Mario Galaxy (teh s3X0rz!!!11)

I also tried to find a DSi case but the damn thing was too tight so I passed on getting it. And dammit, I knew I forgot to pickup Utada's album dammit! I already own the digital version from Amazon, oh well, guess I'll pick it up some other day.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
The Mamba packaging is SO nice...

---

Some stuff came in today...

Got my Triumvir Street Fighter shirts in!

3535433496_8fb04e3cdc.jpg

... I got the Guile, Dhalsim, and Ryu tees.

Also got this from Fry's Anniversary sale...

3535432412_8d11db3b65.jpg

... a 1TB Simpletech external HDD for $90.

And finally... Rock Solid. Heart Touching. An ASUS VH236 LCD Monitor. This thing is pretty much lag free. 1080p resolution with HDMI/VGA with built in speakers. 23 inches of lovin. Also the OFFICIAL gaming screen of EVOLUTION 2009.

3535432842_11852ab192.jpg

Pics of it in action later....

Meier

Funny thread, first time I've ever looked at one of these. I'll put up some pics tomorrow or something.

Forgot I took a pic of my new monitor already. It's 1080p and 23" -- it's funny, my resolution is so jacked up now that these images looks TINY despite being somewhat average sized for most monitors. First pic is from the 1080p trailer for District 9 and the second is just of my Twitter page...really shows the added screen space from my previous 19" and lesser resolution.

3502019101_0d546f5d76.jpg

3502832312_6d10104e70.jpg

MarkMan said:
Item=N82E16824236059"]ASUS VH236[/URL][/B] LCD Monitor. This thing is pretty much lag free. 1080p resolution with HDMI/VGA with built in speakers. 23 inches of lovin. Also the OFFICIAL gaming screen of EVOLUTION 2009.

3535432842_11852ab192.jpg

Pics of it in action later....

What's the refresh rate? I mean screen response time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom