• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rolf NB

Demon's Souls

dms5d4.jpg

Nitemare1

PetriP-TNT said:
Mamba, hmm... looks awesome. Still rockin' with my Diamondback (Plasma). Best mouse ever.

I have a Lachesis. YOu ever have any problems with the tracking? I've just about everything I can think of but every so often it jumps to the top of the screen. Not often. But it should ever happen IMHO. I got better when i updated the firmware but it has happened a couple of times since.

ibu

Sackboy 8" from Media Molecule YouTube Giveaway

rlx3lu.jpg

Sackboy 3" Bought for me by my girlfriend for my bday.

2gtatlc.jpg

Little Big Planet T-Shirt Limited Editions in conjunction with UniQlo

e68xed.jpg

JEKKI

aggro crag said:
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q48/xtaichixninjax/DSCN0071.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]lol!! your screen name!! :lol

[QUOTE=JEKKI]and a GUTTED copy of the Klonoa!!

d-d-d-do you have it? GUTS![/QUOTE]

JEKKI

whooo! play-asia jus came in the mail!!

2113pm9.jpg

I bought 8 of them to increase my chances of getting the only two that I wanted!

35lbu6w.jpg

the rest of them will be giveaways!

lsslave

Jew Gamer
DSC00347.jpg

4 Blu Rays this month, Assassins Creed as a gift, FINALLY found a copy of Demigod, though thats not the best part.

I finally found The Witcher, FOR TEN BUCKS!

Drahcir

Yazuka said:
3 copies of Demon's Soukl on the same page. Awesome.
Where are you guys buying it from?

eBay's probably the quickest way to get it. Arrived in 5 days for me. The cover art is fantastic for representing exactly what you'll experience many many times in the game, which is a steady stream of dying. :lol

JEKKI said:
whooo! play-asia jus came in the mail!!

I bought 8 of them to increase my chances of getting the only two that I wanted!

the rest of them will be giveaways!

Gashapon? They look like them anyway. I have some Mario Kart DS Gashapon =D

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
lawblob said:
Where did you get the Pac Man drinks?

:eek:

Asian supermarket. You can google it and get it from various places as well.

I want that! where to get??

Out of print. The best way would to go overseas where there seems to be an abundance of them.

That sword! Were did you get it??

There are only a handful of them made. Practically impossible to get one now. Especially with what recently transpired.

Mega Man NT (used)
Doshin the Giant (used)

30u5mrt.jpg

Captain Rainbow (since it was pretty cheap and NoA/E will never localize it anyway)
Mario vs DK figurines

30xece1.jpg

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
lawblob said:
My daily time-wasting just got real..

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2381/3536525715_a6b18aea6c_b.jpg[/IG]

[IMG]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2208/3536525919_12503723c3_b.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]

The new iPhone might be coming next month FYI

Nitemare1 said:
I have a Lachesis. YOu ever have any problems with the tracking? I've just about everything I can think of but every so often it jumps to the top of the screen. Not often. But it should ever happen IMHO. I got better when i updated the firmware but it has happened a couple of times since.
I'd say that is a mousemat problem, never had any tracking problems on mine.

Gagaman

33vyekk.jpg

Finally found one of these located in the UK so the postage wasn't harsh. That and ebay gave me a 10% off voucher so that went towards it.

wrx2eb.jpg

My first Snes games! My snes console Bundle still hasn't arrived from Italy though, so I can't play them! Found Killer Instinct at a car boot sale this morning for 20p! The rest were on ebay.

28hhhjl.jpg

..and some other stuff from this morning. At last I own a Wavebird! :D

marwan

Banned
i bought a Blackberry Curve and BitDiffender Anti-Virus. i wish the Curve had 3G, but it's ok, barely use 3G. the camera on the Curve much better than i expected, and i love it's size. and for your info, i sold the BB Bold and BB Storm(i hope the Storm does it right, first time would be to get rid of the annoying click screen)

010120081221.jpg

(i still had the factory screen protector when i took the picture)

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
Busy month for me. Couple quick things-

Pioneer Kuro 5020FD (sorry about the pic quality):
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

Lots of handheld goodness:
04.jpg

Some old, some new:
05.jpg

EDGE 200th:
06.jpg

Canon PowerShot and new DSi (+Bird & Beans, Aquia, Paper Planes):
07.jpg

Hive

Banned
Mutagenic said:
Lots of handheld goodness:
04.jpg

Is this going to be your first play-through of these games?

They are all 5-star games~

Please consider posting your handheld games in the Portable Collections thread HERE!

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
Hive said:
Is this going to be your first play-through of these games?

They are all 5-star games~

Please consider posting your handheld games in the Portable Collections thread HERE!
I don't have near the portable games/systems that I used to. Most board members eclipse my collection with ease.

EDIT: I haven't played any of them yet. I'm hoping I enjoy the Phoenix Wright series as much as everyone else seems to.

jey_16

Banned
IMG_0172.jpg

can some one explain to me why the cover of MLB 09 is missing the "Only On" that should be in front of Playstation? its an import and i think its from Canda since its got french text and a french manual

bryehn

jey_16 said:
can some one explain to me why the cover of MLB 09 is missing the "Only On" that should be in front of Playstation? its an import and i think its from Canda since its got french text and a french manual

I noticed that too when I got it (I'm Canadian).

Guessing they just forgot. LittleBigPlanet has the only on/seulment sur on it.

nqwtvn.jpg
20k6aur.jpg

o905r5.jpg
11w3ep4.jpg

Ghostbusters II was...not fantastic. Good thing the first one was in there as well.
Alien Quadrilogy box for €11.99 is crazy. Apparently it's 12.99 now, but still. All 4 movies and 40 hours of bonus material.
Bad Boys was alright from what I can recall. Bad Boys II is possibly the best movie ever.
Probably the most well-designed box set I've ever come across. And the content is rather epic of course. Well worth the €23.49.

Really, if you don't already own the Alien and Lord of the Rings boxes, you should. I take for granted everyone already owns the timeless masterpiece Bad Boys II, so I'm not even gonna tell you.

VibratingDonkey said:
Bad Boys was alright from what I can recall. Bad Boys II is possibly the best movie ever.

You've got it the wrong way around. Bad Boys is fucking awesome. Bad Boys II takes it way too far, the chemistry is gone.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Gagaman said:
28hhhjl.jpg

..and some other stuff from this morning. At last I own a Wavebird! :D
HELLFIRE, I have the original US release laying around. Glad to see someone has the same taste. I loved the music and the levels. This and Phelios really stood out to me on the Genenis/Mega Drive.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Got some faceplates and ToE in today:

faceplates.jpg

faceplate2.jpg

ToE.jpg

Appertently, 4 of the 6 AC6 face plates or "Collectors Editions", 1 is a "Limited Edition", and the one on the 360 is the normal edition. Or thats what the text on the faceplates say. Also, for the left two, the Nascar one came for free with the AC6 Faceplates, and the white one is what was on the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom