• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
cann3dheat said:
Fuckkk. Your store have any copies of DQV left? We sold out.
Town Center has one or two opened (as was mine) ones.

And Bad Boys II is one of the worst movies ever.

10ztvnt.jpg

Thank you LBP & AnimeUk.
:D

zmet

Picture quality looks way better than the previous Image Entertainment dvd release, and it also has the Streamline English Dub track and the Japanese language track on the disc.
may8.jpg

Gagaman

JEKKI said:
35lbu6w.jpg

the rest of them will be giveaways!
Darn, these are cheap on there at the moment, I'm going to do the same. I've ordered five of them, one of them has to be the Fantasy zone one! Would like the R-Type one too.

LiquidMetal14 said:
HELLFIRE, I have the original US release laying around. Glad to see someone has the same taste. I loved the music and the levels. This and Phelios really stood out to me on the Genenis/Mega Drive.

Haven't played it yet but pretty much any Mega Drive shmup I come across gets a go, and it's by Toplan (Zero Wing guys) and the boxart is similar to that game so that intrigued me towards it. Haven't tried out Phelios yet either, need to find that one. I love finding Mega Drive games I've never played before for a quid a pop!

Amir0x

Banned
MayAprilSmall.jpg

I haven't posted my purchases in like two months, so i'm way behind. This is a small fraction.

I got Resistance Retribution also, and following WiiWare/XBLA purchases:

Orbient
Cubello
Rotohex
World of Goo
Tetris Party
Bit.Trip Beat
Toki Tori (sp)
Lit

Banjo Kazooie
Banjo Tooie
Dishwasher Samurai
Arkanoid
Space Invaders Extreme

Wish I had more pictures here, but I'll get it together sometime :lol

Ronin

zmet said:
Picture quality looks way better than the previous Image Entertainment dvd release, and it also has the Streamline English Dub track and the Japanese language track on the disc.
may8.jpg
So I take it, that it includes both endings?

drakesfortune

Directions: Pull String For Uninformed Rant
Some of the Downloadable games were from a few months back, but as you can see I took advantage of the GameStop sale, the Best Buy sale, and a few other sales, and as usual, lots of goozex for PSP, PS2, and Xbox.

PS360 copulating:

100_0070.jpg

PS2Box copulating:

100_0077.jpg

StarCraft Egg:

100_0079.jpg

Downloadable games:

100_0094.jpg

100_0093.jpg

100_0090.jpg

100_0083.jpg

100_0086.jpg

free!
100_0082.jpg

100_0089.jpg

100_0095.jpg

100_0087.jpg

One of the good things about the new Star Trek movie is that everybody and their dog is making stuff for it:

3543143319_f67e2d7dff.jpg

I've been looking for one of these for a while. Almost ordered a Dharma one but it was too small.

Proc

@drakesfortune...holy fuck that is a huge haul. good thing there is a bit of a summer lull (granted, there are still some good releases) for you to play all of those. I wouldn't even know where to start if I got all that in the span of a couple weeks lol.

Shawn128

ibu said:
Sackboy 3" Bought for me by my girlfriend for my bday.

2gtatlc.jpg

Curious where your gf got this or where I could get one similar to it. My girlfriend absolutely adores Sackboy and I'd love to get her one.

Nitemare1

cann3dheat said:
One of the good things about the new Star Trek movie is that everybody and their dog is making stuff for it:

3543143319_f67e2d7dff.jpg

I've been looking for one of these for a while. Almost ordered a Dharma one but it was too small.

What is this? A skin or a cover of some kind?

drakesfortune

Directions: Pull String For Uninformed Rant
-PXG- said:
Is it on the US store?

Yes, and it's one of the best games you can buy on the Xbox Marketplace, and certainly the best XNA game IMO and it's $2.50. It's simple, fun, and addicting as hell until you beat it. I can see myself going through it in another six months too. I definitely got my value out of that one.

Proc said:
@drakesfortune...holy fuck that is a huge haul. good thing there is a bit of a summer lull (granted, there are still some good releases) for you to play all of those. I wouldn't even know where to start if I got all that in the span of a couple weeks lol.

I know, I was out of gaming for about four years up until 2006, and over the past year I've been gaming Goozex to try to pick up the titles I missed back then. I literally pay $2.50 to $4 max in terms of what I pay for the games I trade on Goozex to what it costs in points to get those old PS2, PSP, and Xbox games and even some 360 games. Most of them will sit in my backlog for a long time, but that's okay, I enjoy collecting them and gaming Goozex is sort of a fun mini-game for me. I'm the type who liked to buy recipes in WoW and sell them on the auction house to see how much gold I could get, and now I'm kind of doing that with Goozex with real money/goods. :lol

Some Big Additions:

3544896314_d88e747aa3_b.jpg

2 SF4 Standard Edition Sticks.

3544897254_93302994dc_b.jpg

Tenchu Wii, Raving Rabbids Charging Stand, SimpleTech 1TB Drive.

And from Last Night's Best Buy Event:

3544088883_0748f25e90_b.jpg

Free LG Shirt

3544089339_379df03974_b.jpg

And Reward Zone Mouse.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
n8NMONSTER said:
Some Big Additions:

You call that big?

That ain't shit. ;)

(before anyone cries, n8nmonster and I are friends IRL and I ALWAYS pick on him... ^_^ )

You can too if you want!

nny

LethaL ImpuLse said:
:O omygosh where did you get that shirt??

A "Friend" gave it to him...

...keeping up with the Naoki Urasawa love:

DSC04387.jpg

Pearl Jam's fan club "Christmas" Single arrived this week:

DSC04389.jpg

...like it says in the back "Happy Holidays, no matter what time of year.":lol

WIIIIILMAAA!!

DSC04390.jpg

Hammer24

Banned
nqd95k.jpg

Thank you VGPlus for the fast delivery (and for marking it as a present, thus avoiding customs... :D ).
Its my first game with two booklets (one frensh, one english, being the canadian version).

poweld

Haven't posted here in a while.

3544762816_203a9704c7_b.jpg

Parts for my PPAv2 Headphone Amp came from Mouser. Assembled and working, needs some tweaks and gotta finish the casework though.

3544776250_e205b4cdb4_b.jpg

Fubar USB DAC. Finger for scale (I was surprised by how small it is!)

<Placemark for my new Sennheiser 600s>

-PXG-

100_1660.jpg

Raiden Fighters Aces
Punch Out!!
Uncharted (third time...)
Battle Royale 1 & 2 Blu-Ray
A Scanner Darkly Blu-Ray
Ichi The Killer DVD (Blu-ray comes out either July or August)
MW2 poster (GameStop pre-order gift)

I slipped down my stairs right after I got home :( My left leg is killing me. Well, at least inFAMOUS comes out next week.

ibu

_dementia said:
Any way to get this in North America?

I think ebay is the only way for you guys out there... I could always order one and ship it out though. But I shall have to locate one first.

ChryZ

Finally, my Demon's Souls arrived! 3" Sackboy is well pleased. Amazing tunes from Hospital Recordings.
pickup200905a.jpg

New bike, full carbon frame. The good old bike was beyond repair after I got hit by a car two weeks ago.
pickup200905b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom