• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
punchout.jpg

Punch-Out!!

Definitely wanted this game, have been looking forward to it since it was revealed last October! Hopefully it's awesome!

I also got a $10 Gift Card with it, thank you Best Buy Gamers Club! =D

Bought a bookcase at Target for like $32, put my Wii games and controllers on it, here is a pic of the games: http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/9924/wiicollectionoverview05.jpg

dralla

16mk44.jpg

10dxoo7.jpg

"Moog synths get as much space in the mix as loud guitars, and drummer Jess Margera frequently plays rhythms that owe more to early-'80s new wave-inflected arena prog (think Rush's Signals, or Asia) than hardcore or stoner rock. Granted, there are some seriously heavy riffs here, on tracks like "Woe Is Me" and "...And She Never Returned," and hooks aplenty — "Rats in the Infirmary" will stick in a listener's head for days. "A#1 Roller Rager" has a riff Fu Manchu would kill for, with a hypnotically bizarre synth sound and a chorus that makes it sound like an alternate-universe soundtrack to Fast Times at Ridgemont High. But a track like "Plagued by Images," which sounds like a cross between some of Brant Bjork's weirder solo experiments and Gary Numan, plus bludgeoning guitar riffs, simply has no place in a tiresome contemporary rock landscape that still hasn't gotten over grunge. These guys aren't heavy enough to be considered metal, and they're too weird to get much radio play, without being noisy or random enough to appeal to Mars Volta or Animal Collective fans. By being smart and unique, they're putting themselves in a tough spot, commercially. Good for them."

LiK

Blu-rays - T2 Skynet Edition LE, Man on Fire (UK version), Bug's Life and RE: Degeneration

T2_BugBD.jpg

Terminator Salvation Promo T-Shirt.

Front:
T4_tshirtfront.jpg

Back:
T4_tshirtback.jpg

may792.jpg

I preordered the Devil Summoner 2 on Amazon and was kinda dissappointed with the packaging.. it only shipped with 3 of those air-filled bubble things so two of the edges and the inside plastic was bent :\

Nitemare1

Hammer24 said:
Thank you VGPlus for the fast delivery (and for marking it as a present, thus avoiding customs... :D ).
Its my first game with two booklets (one frensh, one english, being the canadian version).

LOL I've got french manuals all over the place. sometimes i toss them sometimes i keep them. Best thing is sometimes open world games come with two copies of everything. Including maps.

LethaL ImpuLse said:
may792.jpg

I preordered the Devil Summoner 2 on Amazon and was kinda disappointed with the packaging.. it only shipped with 3 of those air-filled bubble things so two of the edges and the inside plastic was bent :\

At just about everything there:
2q38y37.gif

AzBat

Got the "paint" @ O'Reillys Auto Part store to turn my white chatpad black. Worked really good! Bought the battery pack & MS Points at the Sunday Best Buy Private Shopping Event for RewardZone members. Used a $10 certificate & only spent $26, plus got the free mouse. ;)

120sevl.jpg

Proc

m9bm9t.jpg

Well I went out shopping today. I told myself I'd only grab Devil Summoner 2 if I could find it at retail. I only had to check two EBGames in the area.

At the second EBGames I went to, they grabbed one from the back of the store. The clerks got a little too excited. Apparently it was stashed back there because one of them was going to buy it after their shift. Luckily the guy helping me was cool and gave me priority. What an awesome package. I haven't played the first one but the impressions I've been reading make this seem like a game that I ought to experience even if I had to buy it awkwardly at an EBGames :lol

cresto

AzBat said:
Got the "paint" @ O'Reillys Auto Part store to turn my white chatpad black. Worked really good! Bought the battery pack & MS Points at the Sunday Best Buy Private Shopping Event for RewardZone members. Used a $10 certificate & only spent $26, plus got the free mouse. ;)

120sevl.jpg
nice work on the chat pad! did you take it apart first or just protect the keypad? Would you mind taking some closer shots for me?

JEKKI

whooo! my Raidou 2 FINALLY came today! along with other stuff...

jzgtg4.jpg

monochromatic!! aka... the best song by Ayumi Hamasaki!!

Immature is her other best song btw...

n8NMONSTER said:
Punch-Out!! and Free $10 Gift Card. :)
nasty n8~!

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
2djw4kj.jpg

2djw4kj.jpg

Yeah, that's right. I posted it twice because it's so damn glorious.

lawblob said:
Graduation gift from parents - Montblanc Meisterstruck pen

3545705646_89d58ce80d_b.jpg

Excellent. I love Montblanc pens (have several myself). I always carry one around, especially when heading to meetings and interviews.

Just some random stuff before Fanime.

Star Trek OST:
IMG_0001.png

Tricorder toy:
IMG_0856-1.jpg

Taken BD:
IMG_0851.jpg

Madworld ($29.99 + GS employee discount):
IMG_0852.jpg

Star Ocean (used):
IMG_0854.jpg

Digital Devil Saga (new - Amazon):
IMG_0858-1.jpg

Magazines:
IMG_0857-1.jpg

billy.sea

Banned
n8NMONSTER said:
3544897254_93302994dc_b.jpg

Tenchu Wii, Raving Rabbids Charging Stand, SimpleTech 1TB Drive.

O sweet, where you get the Rabbids charger at and how much? I am looking for a Wii charger and that one would be perfect for me.

marwan

Banned
I hear mixed review about Demon Soul.....is the game worth it? also is it available in the U.S or japan only? i like what i saw on game trailers, but i'd like to know if the game is worth importing(if its not out in the U.S)

thanks!

-PXG- said:
100_1660.jpg

Raiden Fighters Aces
Punch Out!!
Uncharted (third time...)
Battle Royale 1 & 2 Blu-Ray
A Scanner Darkly Blu-Ray
Ichi The Killer DVD (Blu-ray comes out either July or August)
MW2 poster (GameStop pre-order gift)

I slipped down my stairs right after I got home :( My left leg is killing me. Well, at least inFAMOUS comes out next week.

Where can I buy Battle Royale 1 & 2 Blu-Ray?

jaydogg691 said:
Just picked up my first Mac during the Best Buy event (3000 points!!!) . 20 inch iMac and loving it so far.

DSC05584.jpg

So you have always been a pc user? I hear from ppl all the time that the transition is so simple. However, I fear change... big time.

I would love to move to Mac but I just don't know if I could adapt. Seems risky, how has the transition been for you?

LALILULELO

Neo Member
demonpunch.jpg

yaay! Demon's souls arrived from the magic Ebay kingdom
and Punch-Out! is even better then I expected! great animations!

Two awesome games indeed :D

drkOne

Suburban_Nooblet said:
So you have always been a pc user? I hear from ppl all the time that the transition is so simple. However, I fear change... big time.

I would love to move to Mac but I just don't know if I could adapt. Seems risky, how has the transition been for you?

As I recently also changed my main working machine from PC to Mac, I had some trouble at first a I didn't know what applications matched the ones I used on Windows, but it all comes down to a simple Google search to see what most people adopted, and most of them are better than what I was using on Windows.

Now my Desktop Windows machine is just really a Media Center/Gaming PC and I don't think I could go back to be Mac-less.

Donos

Got my new Logitech V550 nano laser mouse (black) for 22€ with shipping. I love it. The nano receiver is really tiny. Got 3 clips with it. Sorry for the crappy pics.

2nrdnxf.jpg

5zgiu.jpg

2eclo9w.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom