• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes Boss!

n8NMONSTER said:
Must walk to get more pictures done! :)

Yeah, very cute stuff in this one.

I stopped at Fry's on the way to LA this afternoon after seeing your photo...just a dollar more after tax than my Amazon preorder but they weren't shipping it out till tomorrow. Just got to try it out with a dummy Mii for today but I've uploaded my Mii and begin tomorrow.

I made sure to park extra far away on campus. 3000 steps as a daily goal is kinda small so I'm gonna up it. And my little girl Mii I've had from launch Wii now lives in my DS. How adorable is that!

Yes Boss!

SonOfABeep said:
I was interested in Personal Trainer:Walking until I saw the price point- phew!

How does it do justifying that $50 price, given that the software seems to be pretty bare bones, I expected $30 at most.

Price isn't that bad. Fry's had it for $44 and Amazon had it for $46. I'd expect to see deals on it for $39 shortly. Also, the software is hardly bare bones...especially if you've got multiple users. Lastly, the Pedometers are great quality. Funnily enough, they are made in Japan just like all the old Nintendo hardware used to be.

Plus, I find it impossible to not by new Nintendo hardware of any kind. Cost be damned!

I guess what I had read was misconstrued then - it seemed to say that there wasn't much going on with the software. My girlfriend and I have been going on walks nightly and I think it'd be a fun addition to that routine.

cresto

Tendo said:
pickup2.jpg

Not a true May pickup, but he turned 4 months yesterday. His name is Indy and he is my best friend.

can i havez? what type of dog is he? nice

zmet

Valis III (used but complete) for the PC Engine CD and Game & Watch Collection (new) for the DS:
may11.jpg

Yamato 1/60 scale Hayao Kakizaki (Ben Dixon for those who prefer is Robotech name) VF-1A toy (TV version):
may12.jpg

Inside:
may13.jpg

Yes Boss!

zmet said:
Valis III (used but complete) for the PC Engine CD and Game & Watch Collection (new) for the DS:

Valis!!! Good taste.

It is a crime these PC-Engine classics haven't come to VC yet. Watch VC finally get the crummy SNES/Genesis versions first.

Gagaman

rc5ydu.jpg

Darn is this gun shell 100 times better than Nintendo's Wii Zapper. Feels and looks like a real light gun, reminds me of the Saturn one.

2lvfkep.jpg

These also showed up today. A complete set of Felix figures from Japan. (boxes were open as a set was sorted out from them).

kevh9w.jpg

I like the off-model look of them all, I believe each one is supposed to be vaguely based on another character: I can guess one of them is clearly Dragonball Z inspired, and another looks a bit like Sonic.

29elq3t.jpg

Also got this really cheap. Will go nicely with my tom & Jerry and El Kabong from the same set.

212g27t.jpg

Finally these from Play asia. Bought 5 and got the 2 I wanted. :)

Forsete

My name is Forsete and I'm a gadgetaholic.

I already have a "proper" camera, DSLR ... :p But this little guy has some cool features I just had to try out. Produces decent still shots, IMO excellent HD video (my first HD video camera, yay!).

yoUkbrlkO.jpg

nswDuVBJV.jpg

I've only played around with it for a few minutes (grr charging battery) but it was very fun to use.

I love the amount of sneaker heads on this forum...I was going to get the raging bull pack but I had to pay the deposit for our wedding photographer (which we are flying down to the wedding in the Dominican).

LiK

Gagaman said:
rc5ydu.jpg

Darn is this gun shell 100 times better than Nintendo's Wii Zapper. Feels and looks like a real light gun, reminds me of the Saturn one.

holy shit, that's sexy. i want one...

why is it UK only? dammit T_T

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Mattlikewhoa said:
I love the amount of sneaker heads on this forum...I was going to get the raging bull pack but I had to pay the deposit for our wedding photographer (which we are flying down to the wedding in the Dominican).

that sucks...You should get them anyway and wear the red ones at your wedding lol...Congrats btw.

JEKKI

Gagaman said:
2lvfkep.jpg

These also showed up today. A complete set of Felix figures from Japan. (boxes were open as a set was sorted out from them).
kinda off topic, but u should totally play Felix the Cat for NES.

the game is awesome!!!

btw I really want those now...

Gagaman

JEKKI said:
kinda off topic, but u should totally play Felix the Cat for NES.

the game is awesome!!!

btw I really want those now...
I have and it's bad-arse. I love the weapon upgrade system and the silly animations that come with it, from shooting magic with a wand one moment to driving a one wheeled car about. :D

3574477014_b114ee2d62_b.jpg

Master Grade RX-78 Ground Gundam from 08th MS Team
I'll probably build it this weekend. This one will be the first I detail and paint.

S. L.

_dementia said:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3611/3574477014_b114ee2d62_b.jpg[IMG]

Master Grade RX-78 Ground Gundam from 08th MS Team
I'll probably build it this weekend. This one will be the first I detail and paint.[/QUOTE]
what 'premium' tool is included in there?

Tendo

ergo said:
can i havez? what type of dog is he? nice

He's a Shiba Inu and totally amazing. I'm trying to off leash train him to varying results. And no, no you may not have him haha. He has the orange bandanna for hiking because when he puts his head down he looks very fox like.

DSC_0229.jpg

DSC_0098.jpg

DSC_0283.jpg

Alright, I'm done bragging now. I'm a very proud papa though haha.

Tendo said:
He's a Shiba Inu and totally amazing. I'm trying to off leash train him to varying results. And no, no you may not have him haha. He has the orange bandanna for hiking because when he puts his head down he looks very fox like.

DSC_0229.jpg

DSC_0098.jpg

DSC_0283.jpg

Alright, I'm done bragging now. I'm a very proud papa though haha.

Dog=Awesome...his name should be Foxhound

oblo

Finally found me an acceptable pouch for my DSi:

409_pochke.jpg

Still want something more flashy eventually, but at least this is better than the ghetto washing cloth I used so far...

And talking sneakers:

411_pump.jpg

And well yeah:

8bitshoes.jpg

:D

Tenbatsu

zmet said:
may11.jpg

Yamato 1/60 scale Hayao Kakizaki (Ben Dixon for those who prefer is Robotech name) VF-1A toy (TV version):
may12.jpg

Inside:
may13.jpg
VF-1A!!

b.e.r.g

SnowWolf said:
Got this nice goodie today

2n6rf55.jpg

Wish I could keep it, but it's for my brother's graduation present :lol
Wow, awesome kit! Sure got a better lens with that baby than what I got with my 400D kit :p I bet it cost ya though :D

kiryogi

Banned
Woo happy belated bday to myself!

This Gwen figure is so fricken gorgeous. Has to be the best looking figure I've owned and seen.

1/8 scale Gwendolyn

gwenfull.png

gwenfull2.png

1/6 scale KOSMOS in swimsuit. Alter really am gods (they did gwen too)

kosmosswimfull.png

kosmosswimfull2.png

wowzors

I actually have a Shiba Inu too, mines name is Hiroshi, hes alot taller than average shiba's and weighs in at about 55lbs, built like an akita i guess, anyways really quite dog, is yours skittish at all? Mine jumps all the time at any sudden movement from anything.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
b.e.r.g said:
Might as well join the "post your new sneakers" -trend:

http://home.online.no/~maber3/hosting/gaf/pickup/may09/sportif.jpg[IMG]

Brand new Le Coq Sportif :D[/QUOTE]

do you have a link?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom