• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LRB1983

Banned
My last pick-up for this month:
Dragon Ball Radar Clock
2ugz9n9.png

Barça's 09/10 jersey.
10hizpd.png

^^ XD ^^

Yes Boss! said:
Spectacularly mint copy of Mars Matrix. Like brand new. Also, my new Dreamcast started arriving. Today, I got the VMU.

P1000928.jpg

Looks like you're getting prepared for the 10th (North American) anniversary!

NEW DC stuff is the best. I remember buying a couple of new/sealed DC controllers from Toys "R" Us in 2004 for $1.98 each!

Yes Boss!

Just waiting for my Dreamcast to arrive next week. Got one for $65. Will be my third DC system purchase after my launch PAL while living in Paris and my NA version when I moved back to the states. This one I'll keep for the collection. :D Also got a VGA box coming as well as the Agetec GG. I'm taking next month off from a new shooter pick-up since J-360 has one coming, but for July I'm gonna pick something DC from my master list I got from you a few weeks back.

jergrah

Few things I snagged from Golden Age Collectibles at lunch

av8e.jpg

After hitting the comic store - sat in this seat to have fish and chips

q48.jpg

LiK

4th haul of the month, yikes!

second copy of Infamous is a gift for someone.

infamous_ffA2.jpg

GPS and memory sticks and reader

GPS_memory.jpg

Tales of Brigade prize - ToS t-shirt and ToV volume III CD. ToB lied, i was supposed to win a ToS plushie but i guess this is better than nothing. i doubt i'll wear this in public. :p

front:
ToB_t-shirtfront.jpg

back:
ToB_t-shirtback.jpg

LiK said:
Tales of Brigade prize - ToS t-shirt and ToV volume III CD. ToB lied, i was supposed to win a ToS plushie but i guess this is better than nothing. i doubt i'll wear this in public. :p

front:
ToB_t-shirtfront.jpg

back:
ToB_t-shirtback.jpg

Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggggghhhhhh. Still waiting on mine.

Gagaman

Yes Boss! said:
Spectacularly mint copy of Mars Matrix. Like brand new. Also, my new Dreamcast started arriving. Today, I got the VMU.

P1000928.jpg
Good man. Mars Matrix is the best shooter on Dreamcast, and yes that includes Ikaruga.

Look forward to playing it for hours on end to buy a new colour for your ship for $999999999999!

Netto-kun

SSL21457.jpg

SSL21458.jpg

And some digital downloads from Wii Shop Channel.
Pole's Adventure (WiiWware)
Muscle March (WiiWare)
Final Fantasy (Virtual Console)
Contra ReBirth (WiiWare)
Fantasy Zone II (Virtual Console)
Fantasy Zone (Virtual Console)
Swords & Soldiers (WiiWare)

Tendo

wowzors said:
I actually have a Shiba Inu too, mines name is Hiroshi, hes alot taller than average shiba's and weighs in at about 55lbs, built like an akita i guess, anyways really quite dog, is yours skittish at all? Mine jumps all the time at any sudden movement from anything.

He was at first but I've been working really hard with him on it. He is finally over his fear of new people. He no longer runs from the vaccuum or the lawnmower either! So many treats and "good boys!" handed out haha. He will be bigger than average too, he's already the size of an adult. The vet is putting him between 40 and 50 full grown. The new challenge is off leash training. Challenge is the right word...

And yes, I have made that joke many times Eaten by a Grue. As you can also see in that post I graduated from Indiana University of Pennsylvania. I was so dissapointed when people asked why I would name my dog after the town. *sigh*

Sallah: You are named after the dog? HA HA HA...!
Indiana Jones: I've got a lot of fond memories of that dog.

BdoUK

Took the plunge late last month and ordered a Pioneer Elite 151FD. Needless to say everything you hear about this TV is true! I've unlocked the ISF Night and Day modes and done some calibration and it looks absolutely stunning! Just got the TV mounted last week complete with in-wall wire runs.

I also picked up a Salamander stand to hold all my audio and gaming equipment. I'm really impressed with the build quality even though it was a bit pricey.

11i25wn.jpg

2r5swtj.jpg

123mys8.jpg

2e2eckx.jpg

ifu9nb.jpg

Yes Boss!

MiniBossman said:
Boy I am jealous. I can't even find a copy of Mars Matrix let alone one that looks that nice.

I really wanted new but it was like $80+ minimum. Finally settled for used and waited till this auction popped up. This thing was so mint I was even surprised. Not even minor scratches on the case from being kept on the shelf. It is like it was kept in one of those little japanese-style protective baggies and was obviously part of a well-loved collection. And, only $41. The guy I bought it from also had a mint Mushihimesama PS2 for $100 but somebody snatched it up before I could get it.

outsidah

BdoUK said:
Took the plunge late last month and ordered a Pioneer Elite 151FD. Needless to say everything you hear about this TV is true! I've unlocked the ISF Night and Day modes and done some calibration and it looks absolutely stunning! Just got the TV mounted last week complete with in-wall wire runs.

I also picked up a Salamander stand to hold all my audio and gaming equipment. I'm really impressed with the build quality even though it was a bit pricey.

Love your style man. Your place always looks tip top.

marwan

Banned
Yes Boss! said:

P1000928.jpg

nice! i got MM from ebay 3 years back in perfect condition. of course the graphics are dated but the game was fun. unfortunately i'm too lazy to hook up my DC to play it.

XBLA Mars Matrix please!!!

Yes Boss!

marwan said:
XBLA Mars Matrix please!!!

Yes, I'd love as many shooters on XBLA as possible! I'll gladly double-dip!!

Also, I added you a moment ago to PSN. I guess my PSN ID I gave you wasn't capitalized but the request went through OK.

Yes Boss! said:
I really wanted new but it was like $80+ minimum. Finally settled for used and waited till this auction popped up. This thing was so mint I was even surprised. Not even minor scratches on the case from being kept on the shelf. It is like it was kept in one of those little japanese-style protective baggies and was obviously part of a well-loved collection. And, only $41. The guy I bought it from also had a mint Ibara PS2 for $100 but somebody snatched it up before I could get it.

who is that in your avatar?

marwan

Banned
Yes Boss! said:
Yes, I'd love as many shooters on XBLA as possible! I'll gladly double-dip!!

Also, I added you a moment ago to PSN. I guess my PSN ID I gave you wasn't capitalized but the request went through OK.

yeah it went through, you're on my list now :)

also, nothing new anymore since this thread is literally a inFamour thread, here goes...

pics taken with my Blackberry Curve 8900...not bad eh'? :)
IMG00173-20090530-2254.jpg

i didn't like the inFamous demo, but the full version was a much better representation....i was so hesitant at first, but with all the hype, i took the plunge and bought it. I just wish there were more reapers varieties in the game. they all looks the same, and I've been playing it for almost 5 hours straight today.

i haven't tried Bionic yet, but my importer was selling it for a decent price compared to all other imports, so i grabbed it nonetheless, i couldntresist.

nny

I finally got my hands on my Ten Deluxe Edition:

DSC04491.jpg

...there's quite a lot of stuff in the box. D

I went to the States, so I finally got to see a baseball game live (I'm no expert, but the D-backs seemed kinda sucky though, hope I don't offend anyone ;P) + usual junk (books, games, music, anime).

DSC04494.jpg

eXistor

2mi3i9v.jpg

t9gwt5.jpg

I had the expanded albums already, but not the Legacy Editions of Folsom and San Quentin. Didn't listen to them yet, but the originals are 2 of my favorite albums ever, so I'm sure this'll be just as awesome.

Piggus

Affinity said:
Built my new PC:

2qth6k3.jpg

Its running great and I love playing Crysis & Warhead at enthus/gamer :D

Heh I got the same motherboard as you. Has been awesome for overclocking, and I've never even tried overclocking before. Took my Q6600 from 2.4 to 3.2GHz on stock cooling. Stable in Prime95 and still stays somewhat cool when playing games.

rSpooky

Not sure if it is useful to post near the end of a month ,,but here we go anyways.
Some blu-rays
mini-DSC_3783.jpg

Buzz (not pictured is pinball on PSN and sacred 2 for ps3)
mini-DSC_3784.jpg

Picked some fresh strawberries today and got a new cutting board
mini-DSC_3782.jpg

And the knife on the last pic for these fella's (croackers) also fresh..from the Chesapeake bay, courtesy of my son.
mini-DSC_3780.jpg

Yes Boss!

Rufus said:
Look exactly like this one, which some people here have been recommending as alternatives to the official one. Try it out and report back (there's a relatively recent thread about DC VGA boxes), I'm interested in those too.

Where'd you get yours? Ebay?

Yeah, eBay. From an outfit based in Goleta/Santa Barbara. Don't have my DC yet till next week so hopefully I can try it out in the coming week. I got it for about $25 delivered. Did see the Racketboy and read good things about it and this seemed similar and $10 cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom