• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cresto

MortalMonkey said:
I got those too, plus a ton of sneakers. Here are some:

DSC00168.jpg

Not to sound like too big of an ass, but if you play basketball, wouldn't you have less pale legs? Get outside, boy!

Absolute fucking WIN.

I traded Fallout 3 for $55 at Futureshop, but I had to get UFC as part of the deal. I took UFC to Bestbuy and (without a receipt) traded it for Infamous AND the Strategy guide since there is a promotion.

cnwpl.jpg

av1xs.jpg

Kick ass strategy guide I must say (its also my first one ever)

Ashour

Lion Heart said:
Absolute fucking WIN.

I traded Fallout 3 for $55 at Futureshop, but I had to get UFC as part of the deal. I took UFC to Bestbuy and (without a receipt) traded it for Infamous AND the Strategy guide since there is a promotion.

http://i39.tinypic.com/cnwpl.jpg
http://i41.tinypic.com/av1xs.jpg

You my friend got your self an excellent deal, I'm still waiting for my copy.

SuperPac

Lion Heart said:
cnwpl.jpg

Future Press? Is that another imprint of Prima or is it someone else? I don't think I've ever seen a Future Press strategy guide in the US (or rather, North America since sounds like you're in Canada) before...

Yes Boss!

Solideliquid said:
Want to pick up CoD 4. Which version is better in GAFopinion PS3 or X360?

Where your friends are playing? Maybe for the system with the controller you prefer? Same game, otherwise. Also, 360 version has software upscaling to 1080p.

Yes Boss! said:
Where your friends are playing? Maybe for the system with the controller you prefer? Same game, otherwise. Also, 360 version has software upscaling to 1080p.

The PS3 version does too, but you need to de-select 720p in the video settings, which is a pain.

Meier

Manp said:
Lucky Number Slevin
r87zhg.jpg

wow! this movie is actually great!

:)
Holy crap, this is most photoshopped cover I've ever seen. :lol Are any of those bodies actually the representative actors'? The heads are HUGE. :lol

Geezer said:
Death Smiles LE

DSCF0001.jpg
Creepy...

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
bPod said:
DSC00231.jpg

Raging Bull Pack

My bro picked these up on saturday. I didn't know they were both 90's. Brilliant sneakers. You gonna wear them? They're kind of rare. :lol

schick85

Lion Heart said:
Absolute fucking WIN.

What deal are you talking about?
Is it still going on?

bPod

MarkMan said:
I passed on the Raging Bull Vs. I want more IVs in my life.

I could also have more IVs in my life too, but for now I'll stick with the Vs.

The Vs are one of my favourite jordans, and the colour scheme for each pair are beautiful making it hard to resists.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
bPod said:
I could also have more IVs in my life too, but for now I'll stick with the Vs.

The Vs are one of my favourite jordans, and the colour scheme for each pair are beautiful making it hard to resists.

Yea, the colors really are nice though. I love the OG fire red Vs though.

My favorite Js are the Columbia XIs. I have 3 pairs, 2 x 2001 retros and one OG 1996 pair, still DS/icey.

RobertM

Solideliquid said:
Why don’t we have this on the PSN? Batman DEMO at gamestop..
It's not very good as a "demo", it only lets you test out the combat in a very small room for a short amount of time. The real demo has to be the place they show in the trailers with bad guys walking around and setting up traps.

Yes Boss!

Nice Personal Trainer Walking pick-up! What color is the cart and how does the IR reciever look on it?

Amazon still hasn't shipped mine :-(

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
MarkMan said:
I passed on the Raging Bull Vs. I want more IVs in my life.

mmmm I want some more of those too...but I want some III's, my first retro pair doesn't fit me anymore : (

Yes Boss! said:
Nice Personal Trainer Walking pick-up! What color is the cart and how does the IR reciever look on it?

Amazon still hasn't shipped mine :-(

Here's how the IR looks like on both the Activity Meter and the cart itself:

3570608276_1d45afdfaf_b.jpg

3569796025_3f9085944f_b.jpg

The Activity Meter also comes with a replacement back to add a clip:

3569796797_30d3c065a0_b.jpg

LiK

Yazuka said:
Picked it up today!

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e180/Yazuka83/My%20Games/ps3_infamous.jpg[/QUOTE]

what's in the SE version?

edit: nm, just looked it up. ugh, digibook packaging.

Yes Boss!

Finally bought 2000 PSN points for the Japanese store and got the last three shooters I needed off the service. Einhander, Darius G, and Cho Aniki. Have never played this version of Cho Aniki.

P1000926.jpg

P1000924.jpg

P1000925.jpg

Tendo

pickup1.jpg

My most expensive pickup at one time I thinks. Loving the camera. I am working as a wildlife biologist right now with birds and I've already got some really neat shots of wildlife. I need a bigger zoom. This fall maybe.

pickup3.jpg

Actually that would be my most expensive pickup. Well worth it. I love what I do.

pickup2.jpg

Not a true May pickup, but he turned 4 months yesterday. His name is Indy and he is my best friend.

b.e.r.g

Grats on the diploma :D

Just got this in the mail:

gta_cw.jpg

And I must say, lovely game! Rockstar sure shows that they don't need hardware power to create their key games! The game is simply wonderful to play, and I find the graphics unique and charming. The city is so rich on details and personality!

I wont put this down for a while :)

Yes Boss!

Awesome software and hardware from Nintendo. It has a cool Wi-Fi meta-challenge wherein you upload your steps and everybody tries to reach the planets (a la Noby Noby Boy).

P1000927.jpg

Yes Boss! said:
Awesome software and hardware from Nintendo. It has a cool Wi-Fi meta-challenge wherein you upload your steps and everybody tries to reach the planets (a la Noby Noby Boy).

Must walk to get more pictures done! :)

I was interested in Personal Trainer:Walking until I saw the price point- phew!

How does it do justifying that $50 price, given that the software seems to be pretty bare bones, I expected $30 at most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom