• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

BdoUK

Picked up a Rotel RMB-1075 today. An awesome amp!

rotel.jpg

MyEpitomeCliché said:
I had to resort to eBay. They're going for about $50 shipped.
Yeah same here. Mine shipped a little while ago. Can't wait to get it. I just got my tax return and then there's the stimulus check so I decided to just spend the dough for something so rare and cool.

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
To the people who've tried the Super Famicom pad, how does it compare to the hori pad for gamecube?

chimster

Kletian said:
Not gaming but I had to post, as they're just too awesome.

I raise you

DSC03553.jpg

DSC03555.jpg

I ordered the marvel ones early last week but they have yet to ship.

Nothing big for gaming this month just Pixeljunk Monsters Encore and some Rockband songs.

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
sykoex said:
To the people who've tried the Super Famicom pad, how does it compare to the hori pad for gamecube?

Never tried the hori pad, but it feels about a hundred times better than the classic controller.

may08d.jpg

Sweeny Todd special edition blu-ray with booklet (£17.99 on play.com), Sonic games (£5 each, but in great condition), Sega Superstars Tennis (£25 at Zavvirgin) and THAT Dragon Quest "thing" whats like that one you plug right into the telly with the little plastic sword thingy. Oh, and the latest Hayate, because I love teh mangas.

Echoes

^ Your Sonic goodness are full of awesomeness! :D

th-joe.jpg

thriller-egm.jpg

Thriller is quickly becoming my favorite album of all time. Such a classic.

nny

jvalioli said:

:D

-x-

And they say HD-DVD is dead? Just look at how many players were both this month by GAF alone; this is how you win a format war: players for 10 €. :p

There haven't been any new releases interesting me much, so I've been indulging myself in good ol' point 'n click adventuring. Besides that, something to read, something to watch.

DSC03763.jpg

DSC03765.jpg

Fireflu

Ok this is my first ever gaf post so if the links dont work please dont bite my head off!
its been a pretty busy month thus far, bought alot of animated films and have recently discovered the genius that is studio 4c so I have been seeking their life portfolio! :D (sorry about the flash on the pics but my room lacks light)

upload1-1.jpg

upload2.jpg

nny

Backflip said:
I see that I'm not the only Broken Sword fan here.

I love the first two games, specially Shadow of the Templars (had to rebuy them to play them on XP without problems - hate these compatibility issues; if you want to keep a collection you almost have to have one computer per OS) and am gonna play the 3D ones for the first time now, hope they're good.

@Fireflu: Studio 4C are amazing, do check out Mind Game if you haven't yet.

JEKKI

JEKKI ROLL CUBED!!

ROLL x ROLL x ROLL

yeah... I did it.

you guys missed the burger party:

2500996622_a942e61fc1.jpg

2500996694_794891a73b.jpg

2500996818_4a347a04f9.jpg

this is what happens when gamers unite!!

and then I rolled to the store and copped me:

2lkd2cw.jpg

33o038h.jpg

lastly crowned the day off with this:

20pasew.jpg

what do u think is inside?!?!?! lol!

I got sum shyt comin in from ebay too, but other than that I'm done for the month.

I'm DONE!!!

Tokubetsu

Fireflu said:
Ok this is my first ever gaf post so if the links dont work please dont bite my head off!
its been a pretty busy month thus far, bought alot of animated films and have recently discovered the genius that is studio 4c so I have been seeking their life portfolio! :D (sorry about the flash on the pics but my room lacks light)

upload1-1.jpg

upload2.jpg

Is that an afro samurai poster?

Haeleos

29nihc5.jpg

Finally tracked down the first Phoenix Wright, also got a bunch of cheap 360 games from BB's 25% off.

10i7x1w.jpg

Just started playing WH with my gf (she plays Night Goblins, I play Dwarfs)

2ahzc7n.jpg

We each upgraded our army a bit. I picked up a Dwarf Master Engineer and a Dwarf Runelord. Dunno if they are any good, just got them based on their look. (Only primed them black so far...) And a bunch of paints too... :)

fbhnqq.jpg

Also my GF is starting to collect Dunnies from KidRobot.

(Sorry about the shitty webcam shots...)

Eteric Rice

Haeleos said:
10i7x1w.jpg

Just started playing WH with my gf (she plays Night Goblins, I play Dwarfs)

2ahzc7n.jpg

We each upgraded our army a bit. I picked up a Dwarf Master Engineer and a Dwarf Runelord. Dunno if they are any good, just got them based on their look. (Only primed them black so far...) And a bunch of paints too... :)

Where do you buy these things? I'd like to get a few to paint for decoration in my room. :)

Xyphie

AranhaHunter said:
Buying a product using dead technology is your best technology purchase in years?

First of all, They are 10€ on clearance sale now. I would never pay for it if it was full price obviously.

1. I got a 360 Remote with it. They normally cost around 20€ or more here.

2. I use my 360 alot for playing DVDs at my gaming TV. Now I don't have to take out the games from the 360 tray to play DVDs anymore.

3. HD-DVDs are crazy cheap now and in some cases still better than the Blu-ray version. Got a few for 5€ each which is much cheaper than the Blu-ray/DVD version. Just because the format is dead doesn't mean the movies stop working.

4. It will act as an USB hub when Rock Band gets released here. I'm using both USB ports in the front. If I got a standalone USB hub it would probably cost me as much as the HD-DVD drive did.

5. It works together with a PC so I can hook it up to the HTPC I'll build later this year.

6. It's going to be fun telling people in 10 years I own a HD-DVD drive. :lol

How is that not an awesome technology purchase? HD-DVD fucking rocks now. :lol

XShagrath

Haeleos said:
dunnies.jpg

Also my GF is starting to collect Dunnies from KidRobot.
I mildly collect Dunnies as well. Not really collect as in the "Gotta get full sets" type of thing, but whenever I'm out and about and near a store that sells them, I usually go pick up one or two.

Enron said:
yeah, its the escaflowne psx game from 1996/97. It's supposed to be awful.

Yep. I got the Limited Edition version of the game, comes in a big box with the game, a deck of tarot cards like the ones Hitomi uses, and an art book. The game is terrible, by the way, but I knew that going in.

Gamestop B2G1 used and B1G1 Xbox sales were good times-Basically paid for itself considering all the non-pictured resold items. (Tetris DS and such) Also Buy.com rocked the $55 GTA4 SE!

maypickups.jpg

Also I bought Sega Classics Collection just for the version of Virtua Racing on it. It's almost complete shit otherwise.. :lol

Kade

SonOfABeep said:
Gamestop B2G1 used and B1G1 Xbox sales were good times-Basically paid for itself considering all the non-pictured resold items. (Tetris DS and such) Also Buy.com rocked the $55 GTA4 SE!

maypickups.jpg

Also I bought Sega Classics Collection just for the version of Virtua Racing on it. It's almost complete shit otherwise.. :lol

You bought 2 copies of KOTORII?

takotchi

gamerx said:
My first anime dvd purchase.
(Shin-chan DVD)
Inside the cover of the box there a surprise pic.

Enjoy your censored anime! No, seriously, I was going to buy it... but all the language is still bleeped out. It's bad enough they do it on cable, but on DVD? Who are they kidding?

Top Bottom