• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

LiK

Syntek said:
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h101/aibo2000/Maypickup2.jpg

Most of the stuff is actually from late April.
Monster Hunter 2 portable; never realized just what an awesome game it is until recently, Crisis Core is taking a backseat for the time being :D
(Updated): just added Konata & Kagami Comptiq figures to the Nendoroid collection.
[IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h101/aibo2000/maypickup3.jpg

[IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h101/aibo2000/Maypickup.jpg
Leek spinning Miku goodness :D[/QUOTE]

fuckin adorable figures

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Kadey said:
Bleach fans look forward to next month.

Did you get some crazy sanpakutou?

Or are you going to be wearing some crazy Yoruichi outfit ;0) j/k

How are u?

EDIT: Don't mind me I'm just bored/sleepy at work... geeze ;(

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Kadey said:
We'll find out. :)

There's a cosplay of me as Orta floating around the net.

I found you ! http://www.cs.uofs.edu/~jln3s/orta.jpg

haha jk

Seriously, I wonder what crazy Bleach related item is there? Did you buy a house at Soul Society?

---

Compared to last month the May Pickup Post! has been rather slow... is this the calm before the storm? It'll only be so long before we see lots of PS3s and MGS4s in here!

One of the best if not the best album I bought in the last couple of years!

getwellsoon.jpg

Last month killed my gaming budget. I'm pretty sure this will be the only 2 items I purchase this month. Maybe some MS points for Rock Band DLC but we will see.

rband.jpg

Rock Band for 360 and the Nyko Sure Shot.

For some reason 3-5 we're on clearance but 2 and 6 weren't meh what ever they were cheap and thats all that matters
DSC00171-1.jpg

Elite Beat Agents came with the styli and the wiper thingy and ds holder (neither of which will I use) but it was on clearance at Walmart for 15
And I finally found the Zelda Lunch box yay ^_^
DSC00169-1.jpg

205v3o9.jpg

terrible, terrible game. but i love it for some reason. in the box for five bucks!

i also got mario kart wii, and metal slug anthology wii, and re-bought excite truck wii, and got house of the dead 2 and 3 for wii. GREAT collection. I need to get me some of those Perfect Shots, although it's already pretty damn fun with the wii zapper.

Gagaman

JodyAnthony said:
http://i26.tinypic.com/205v3o9.jpg[/IMG]
terrible, terrible game. but i love it for some reason. in the box for five bucks!
I presume that;'s the American title for Soccer Kid, then. I remember playing that a ton on the Amiga, didn't know there was a SNES port.

Gagaman said:
I presume that;'s the American title for Soccer Kid, then. I remember playing that a ton on the Amiga, didn't know there was a SNES port.

yeah, in the US it's "The Adventures of Kid Kleets"

I now own 3 copies for the SNES.

Gagaman

JodyAnthony said:
yeah, in the US it's "The Adventures of Kid Kleets"

I now own 3 copies for the SNES.
What an odd title. I remember there was another game on the Mega Drive with the same exact game mechanic but by a different developer. I think it was called Marko's Magic Football.

Netto-kun

Syntek said:
Yahoo Japan auctions.
Oh, thought you might've gotten those from some random online shops. Maybe I'll be lucky enough to pick up something similar whenever I go to Japan:D

Yesterday I received a package with these 2 mangas:

SSL20784.jpg

Aaaaaand today I got these while I was taking a quick trip to the campus:

SSL20788.jpg

SSL20790.jpg

Enough buying for this month, even though I am still waiting for Meccha! Taiko no Tatsujin DS and 2 "It's A Wonderful World" albums in my mail box.:lol

Edit: Oh yeah, still need to get volume 2 of Aria.

Syntek

Netto-kun said:
Oh, thought you might've gotten those from some random online shops. Maybe I'll be lucky enough to pick up something similar whenever I go to Japan:D

Yeah, some figures are really hard to track down outside Japan. When they say "limited", they really mean it, unlike NA's take on "limited" editions.

Mallika

My husband and I were late to the awesomeness that is Firefly, but man are we totally there now.

PICT0358.jpg

Take my love, take my land
Take me where I cannot stand
I don't care, I'm still free
You can't take the sky from me...

Damn you, Fox. Damn you for canceling the best series ever.

PuMa

Mallika said:
My husband and I were late to the awesomeness that is Firefly, but man are we totally there now.

PICT0358.jpg

Take my love, take my land
Take me where I cannot stand
I don't care, I'm still free
You can't take the sky from me...

Damn you, Fox. Damn you for canceling the best series ever.

Well done. I assume you've seen the movie continuation of the series Serenity?

Flek said:
Those headphones... What brand/type?

Certainly look sexy, are they any good? I need new ones, since my PX-100's are broken again and I think the Panasonic RP-HTX7 are a little big for outside.

CTLance

I shall attempt a second time to like this game.

vyy0pi.png

Please don't skin me alive for that statement above, I really couldn't connect with the game the first time I tried it (on the Dreamcast)...

Also, I cheated. The pic was taken by the guy who sold me the game, not me.

1z50zkg.jpg

No More Heroes
Burnout Revenge
Viva Pinata
God of War II
Blood Brothers - Jungle Rules

Total cost: $63.52. The Blood Brothers DVD was only three bucks!

NMH is fuck awesome and I am part of the problem for not buying it full price. Now if my 360 would just come back...

Joule

FoxhoundNL said:
Those headphones... What brand/type?

Certainly look sexy, are they any good? I need new ones, since my PX-100's are broken again and I think the Panasonic RP-HTX7 are a little big for outside.

I think they're Audio Technica ES7's. I've heard varying opinions on them but generally I think they're liked for their balanced sound.

Genroo

Some items may reappear from my April post, I lost the original photos so I don't recall what I posted back then. Also, in reference to the massive amount of last gen games, I went on a shopping spree after a friend bought my Xbox 360 HD-DVD player for $100. O.O

MayPick-Up1.jpg

Special Items: Mario Kart Wii, Grand Theft Auto IV SE, Rainbow Six CE (finally gone down to $29.99), Wii Wheel, 80GB iPod Classic (screw the touch and its miniscule capacity).

MayPick-Up2.jpg

Portables: Puzzle Quest, Jewel Quest (both hand-me-downs from my mumsies), Touch the Dead (I'd say it was worth $10), Front Mission, Viewtiful Joe: Double Trouble, Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble, Patapon.

MayPick-Up3.jpg

Last Gen: Syphon Filter 2, Halo 2, Phantasy Star Online: Episode I & II Plus, Wild Arms 4, Spy Fiction, Sky Odyssey, Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams, One Piece: Grand Adventure, Headhunter: Redemption, Getting Up, Front Mission 4, Deus Ex: The Conspiracy, Death by Degrees, Cold Fear, Castlevania: Curse of Darkness, Castlevania: Lament of Innocence, TimeSplitters: Future Perfect, Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain.

MayPick-Up4.jpg

Current Gen: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz, Wario Ware: Smooth Moves (mumsie comes through again for these), Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Medal of Honor: Airborne

Kintaro said:
I'm sorry but...what is that? Are the headphones plugged into the...CD? o_O What's going on there?

:lol I wondered that too. I think it's just the perspective, with the CD blocking the end of the cord.

LiK

CTLance said:
I shall attempt a second time to like this game.

vyy0pi.png

Please don't skin me alive for that statement above, I really couldn't connect with the game the first time I tried it (on the Dreamcast)...

Also, I cheated. The pic was taken by the guy who sold me the game, not me.

it's really good! the first hour or so take a lil time to build up but there are a ton of surprises and a few twists that kept the game's story fresh. i commend you for trying it out again, sir. ;)

Top Bottom