• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

Echoes

Oh and, can't believe it.

metroid2-1.jpg

metroid2-2.jpg

Can't believe that I finally got it. My batteries are on charge, my GB will beg for mercy! :D

Fireflu

sweet find Echoes! man, this brings a solitary tear to my eye as i reminisce the glorious years of the gameboy, i sure do miss the ol' brick :(

Echoes

Fireflu said:
sweet find Echoes! man, this brings a solitary tear to my eye as i reminisce the glorious years of the gameboy, i sure do miss the ol' brick :(
Thanks! I still can't believe that I actually won the bidding. I've been craving for this gem for almost a year and seemed to me like no way I'm gonna find it. Thank god eBay is invented :p

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Echoes said:

http://unseencolors.com/upload/metroid2-1.jpg[/G]

[IMG]http://unseencolors.com/upload/metroid2-2.jpg[/G]

Can't believe that I finally got it. My batteries are on charge, my GB will beg for [I]mercy[/I]! :D[/QUOTE]

Yea the best pickup this weekend. Man that game brings back so many memories.

Echoes said:

metroid2-1.jpg

metroid2-2.jpg

Can't believe that I finally got it. My batteries are on charge, my GB will beg for mercy! :D

God, I wish I hadn't traded this in at EB those many years ago. Stupid, stupid me. Alas, it's now the only Metroid game I don't own. Stupid fucking me.

anjuv9.jpg

New Hammerin' Harry game <3 <3
Scored the Xbox Arcade pack-in disc at a pawn shop. Also might as well keep making as much use of the Freeloader while it lasts, US version of Heavenly Guardian was $25 AUD, compared to $80 AUD when it launches here next month. D:

JEKKI said:
JEKKI ROLL CUBED!!

you guys missed the burger party:

2500996622_a942e61fc1.jpg

2500996818_4a347a04f9.jpg

Eh, the burger at F.O. is pretty good but for $12, I would rather they let me SPECIFY HOW I WANT IT. The blue cheese and onion compote overwhelms the taste of the meat, which is kind of a waste IMO. They asked me how I wanted the meat done and I said "medium rare" and when it came out, it was medium well. =(

But I have to give it to them. Their sweet potato fries and shoe string fries are DELICIOUS. I can never stop eating them.

edit: Was this the SM Father's Office, or the new one in Culver City?

Yes Boss!

SuperJ said:
Collage_v01.jpg

Got Banjo-Kazooie in the mail yesterday.

SuperJ,

How are the loading times on the SNK disc? Does it just load before each entire game or is their actual loading between levels. Almost got it on Friday but wimped out.

*great pick-up on Banjo, I (almost) like it as much as Mario 64.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Infernal Monkey said:

New Hammerin' Harry game <3 <3
Scored the Xbox Arcade pack-in disc at a pawn shop. Also might as well keep making as much use of the Freeloader while it lasts, US version of Heavenly Guardian was $25 AUD, compared to $80 AUD when it launches here next month. D:

When that happens just get a mod chip like me :p

rc213

rothgar said:
QNAP TS-409 NAS Server

P1010101.JPG

Along with four 750GB WD hard drives. That's 2TB in RAID5 to store my SEXAY PRONZ!!!!!

How loud is the fan on that model? I have the TS-209 Pro but the fan can be a bother because of the fan noise. It's also looks a bit smaller than the TS-209 which only takes 2 drives. Any more pics?

Pein

Banned
29wpahf.jpg
npl5on.jpg

s2fb5y.jpg
bhaf7b.jpg

Got the art of fullmetal alchemist 1-2 and the art of naruto
Voumes 1-2 of o part hunters and 28-29 of naruto
some deathnote dvds 1-4

Echoes

Oh my god I did not know that Metroid 2 is awesome. I don't know why I though it would be like the first Metroid (in terms of accessibility, the first one was monstrous). I'm having so so so much fun with it, and I didn't even expect it. It also looks awesome on the SP (I just knew that GB games can be 'colored' with the Advance\GBC!).

metroid2-screen.jpg

Also got this today:

ff12cap.jpg

Gosh, got to be my favorite week since a long time.

bPod

chimster said:
I raise you

DSC03553.jpg

DSC03555.jpg

I ordered the marvel ones early last week but they have yet to ship.

Nothing big for gaming this month just Pixeljunk Monsters Encore and some Rockband songs.

I can't find any of these, expect for Vader and Luke I have, but those Marvel are nice!

Ubersnug

Fallout-NL said:
Quite a coincidence, ordered that as well this weekend, after having read the Eisenhorn trilogy. 40K is such an awesome universe, a great place to relax.

Having read all 11/12 Gaunt's Ghosts novels I can assure you that you have made an excellent purchase with that.

Also just bought the Eisenhorn trilogy myself.

ZeMMiK

DSC00643.jpg
Only 13 euro New..Wartech. Like this game..so Japanese

DSC00645.jpg

aaaa a book... needed to kill some time on the airport .

DSC00647.jpg

From my Holiday to Denmark..

Also ordered J Pod like mentioned on the GFW podcast. But not in yet (also a book)

JEKKI

nakedsushi said:
Eh, the burger at F.O. is pretty good but for $12, I would rather they let me SPECIFY HOW I WANT IT. The blue cheese and onion compote overwhelms the taste of the meat, which is kind of a waste IMO. They asked me how I wanted the meat done and I said "medium rare" and when it came out, it was medium well. =(

But I have to give it to them. Their sweet potato fries and shoe string fries are DELICIOUS. I can never stop eating them.

edit: Was this the SM Father's Office, or the new one in Culver City?
yoyoyoy~

we went to the one in Culver City. It was for a gathering on another message board (cheapassgamer)

the parking there was easy (for the time we got there at least) and it's supposed to be twice the size of the SM location.

u can come next time!

Fireflu

Sonic, Toejam and Earl and Sonic CD (o hell yes)

image1.jpg

Im a HUGE firefly fan (or should i say, browncoat) so i picked up the paper and hard back copies of those left behind :D

image2.jpg

woobit

img099.jpg

D-Link DIR-615 Wireless N Router
Nintendo DS Light White
New Super Mario Bros.
Steve Hackett - Spectral Mornings

Rimshot

Fireflu said:
Sonic, Toejam and Earl and Sonic CD (o hell yes)

image1.jpg

Im a HUGE firefly fan (or should i say, browncoat) so i picked up the paper and hard back copies of those left behind :D

image2.jpg

Pure awesome on all the items :) Promote this man! Hehe

Btw, where are you all getting the SNES controllers for Wii?

rothgar

rc213 said:
How loud is the fan on that model? I have the TS-209 Pro but the fan can be a bother because of the fan noise. It's also looks a bit smaller than the TS-209 which only takes 2 drives. Any more pics?

It's not silent, but it's not as loud as my desktop. I just got the hard drives, so it's gonna be a little louder than usual cause it's formatting all four drives at once. I plan to have it in my media room, where the projector is always the loudest component. Here as some more images:

P1010102.JPG

P1010105.JPG

Vorador

Banned
Just received an imported Mana Khemia, with two weeks of delay. Picked up C&C3 and C&C3 expansion used and Sam & Max opened but new :D
16052008100.jpg

LiK

bryehn said:
My Life as a King is addictive. Say goodbye to the next week of your life. I forgot what I was even playing before it came out.

are you gonna buy the expansions?

Netto-kun

bryehn said:
My Life as a King is addictive. Say goodbye to the next week of your life. I forgot what I was even playing before it came out.
I'll put that one on hold for now since I got an exam this Friday.:lol

bryehn

LiK said:
are you gonna buy the expansions?

I did for my New Game+. I spend $6, didn't buy the race packs.

Got like 30 extra dungeons it seems, totally worth it if you're into the game.

Top Bottom