• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
And after hooking up the receiver...I notice the 360 can't output audio via HDMI?! DAMMIT! =(

I always look through here so thought I would finally post.

WiiFit :)
2510891466_5ed25006f3.jpg

New swim trunks
2510058949_673d1442e8.jpg

New TV
2510891484_a413b02404.jpg

not a bad month so far. sorry about the side angle shot. Taken with my crappy camera on my phone.

New TV set. My first actually, Panasonic TH-42PX80U. Sorry if there are too many pics, but I'm a little excited ; / Taken with my dumb phone:

DSC00862.jpg

DSC00864.jpg

DSC00870.jpg

DSC00871.jpg

DSC00873.jpg

DSC00876.jpg

DSC00879.jpg

DSC00880.jpg

DSC00882.jpg

DSC00888.jpg

Uncharted is like magic on this set, compared to the 19" 7-year old SDTV I've been playing things on up til now. Also, can't play and take pics at same time, so, there's that too.

zmet

Mr. Spinnington said:
New TV set. My first actually, Panasonic TH-42PX80U. Sorry if there are too many pics, but I'm a little excited ; / Taken with my dumb phone:

Uncharted is like magic on this set, compared to the 19" 7-year old SDTV I've been playing things on up til now. Also, can't play and take pics at same time, so, there's that too.
Looks great! I'm getting the Panasonic Viera TH-42PZ80U delivered to me today.

Bull

IMG_4953.jpg

I'm super happy with all these purchases. Especially Pinball Hall of Fame. It plays great on the Wii and I can finally play Taxi again. My real Taxi table stopped working years ago and now I think I'm going to have to get rid of it before I have a chance to fix it. :(

Not pictured: Assault Heroes 2 and the two DLC tables for Pinball FX.

LCfiner said:
y'know, I laughed at the first gen zune when it came out but I think MS did a pretty decent job addressing the issues with the 2nd gen models. I'm in Canada and the zunes are not in stores yet, but I'm actually interested in seeing one in person, if only to check out how the touchpad works and how the interface is laid out.

I hope that Apple will adopt a larger screen on their classic iPod models to try to match the Zune. it really does look hot.

I hate the touch pad, really. But I hate it on iPods as well. I don't think it offers any benefits and only causes problems with accidental actions. I just have it disabled in Zune 80 and use it like a D-Pad.

LiK

DCharlie said:
just this for Mrs C

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3148/2497909949_c78b4b26e0_b.jpg

oh and i'm sure so games and stuff...[/QUOTE]

where the fuck did you get that??

Tiduz

Eurogaime
Mr. Spinnington said:

You win, Dead Rising <3 good taste in games confirmed :p

Osaka

Did not ask for this tag
360.jpg

This month's purchases:

Xbox 360 Premium HDMI + Live Gold subscription
GTA IV
Halo 3 Collector's Edition

So far I'm happy with my first HD console :D Although, can you guys say as more experienced if my x360's in a risky place there? Is there enough airspace over it for cooling?

LiK

Osaka said:
http://eikka.blackmilk.fi/360.jpg

This month's purchases:

Xbox 360 Premium HDMI + Live Gold subscription
GTA IV
Halo 3 Collector's Edition

So far I'm happy with my first HD console :D Although, can you guys say as more experienced if my x360's in a risky place there? Is there enough airspace over it for cooling?[/QUOTE]

yup, that's enough space for it. make sure your power brick has ventilation as well.

shas'la

DCharlie said:
just this for Mrs C

2497909949_c78b4b26e0_b.jpg

oh and i'm sure so games and stuff...

Dood, wut?

Seriously though where did you find something like that!? ALSO Amazed that a mrs would want it, dont loose that one!

Butane123

P1000568.jpg

I don't know why I didn't get Lost Planet sooner, its such an awesome game.

P1000569.jpg

LG HDTV. First one I've bought, and I love it so far.

P1000570.jpg

A friend bought some new speakers, and had no need for these anymore, so he gave them to me for helping move the new ones.

dankir

Games with a mixture of some stuff from Late April. I was banned for about 2 and half weeks.

IMG_3982.jpg

HD movies got about 4 - 5 more coming in the mail.

IMG_3983.jpg

Onkyo TX-SR805S for all the HD audio codecs, everything sounds fucking amazing

IMG_3984.jpg

Picked both of these up seeing they were on sale and wanted to see which offered the best capabilities when playing Blu Ray and HD DVDs

IMG_3986.jpg

LG BH200 winning by a fucking 100 miles. It plays everything I throw at it, every type of HD audio codec in 5.1 / 7.1 with ease, destroys the BD-UP5000.

IMG_3987.jpg

and some other knick knacks

IMG_3992.jpg

JEKKI

noooo!!!!

I was playin hella Contra 4 and it made me wanna get Shattered Soldier...

so I went to the store and got Shattered Soldier!!!

but now I have this:

2513265702_252f73dd36.jpg

that's no longer a May Pick-Up...

it's a May Pick-Down!!!

PICK-DOWN!!!

I gotta return it to the store until I can afford me a new PS2 -_-...

Timo

140famu.jpg

Not much, but I'm trying to save up for some bigger things. I really want the second disc of Subsistence, and the Skateboarding segment of Substance is way weird. It's all a nice trip down memory lane though.

dankir: how do you like the powershot sd1000 so far? it's what i use.

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
JEKKI said:
noooo!!!!

I was playin hella Contra 4 and it made me wanna get Shattered Soldier...

so I went to the store and got Shattered Soldier!!!

but now I have this:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2210/2513265702_252f73dd36.jpg[/mg]

that's no longer a May Pick-Up...

it's a May Pick-Down!!!

PICK-DOWN!!!

I gotta return it to the store until I can afford me a new PS2 -_-...[/QUOTE]

That's because SS isn't on a DVD. Put some tape on both sides of the center hole and it should work fine.
Like this pic:
[url]http://i25.tinypic.com/25u4s2v.jpg[/url]

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
Plasma sword gen one? Avid video game weapon collector myself.

that's the one :) prefered it to the gen two.

I'd actually be in the market for a Gears chainsaw gun... if i could get one somewhere.
A Halo Battle rifle would be awesome too.

(for Mrs C rather than me, though obviously, i'd drool over them!) :)

Top Bottom