• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NHL 10 EASHL Team (X360)

i just found out today who won the Stanley cup, did anyone tell Chicago?good job black hawks. hopefully next year a team with personality gets to the finals, blue jackets, panthers, flyers, go usa

Marvie_3

Banned
Hardyboy1224 said:
i just found out today who won the Stanley cup, did anyone tell Chicago?good job black hawks. hopefully next year a team with personality gets to the finals, blue jackets, panthers, flyers, go usa
A team with personality? And you list those three teams? :lol

Marvie_3 said:
A team with personality? And you list those three teams? :lol

i was kidding Ive been getting getting up at 5:00 am pt to watch world cup, and in anticipation for the world cup i only watch 1 of the finals game like game 2 or 3 and it was sooooooo boring i cant wait for hockey to start next year. i dont know if hockey came on that early i would get up.but i think i might buy a new xbox next month so if hockey is still going on i will jump back on.

PBY

Banned
Hardyboy1224 said:
i was kidding Ive been getting getting up at 5:00 am pt to watch world cup, and in anticipation for the world cup i only watch 1 of the finals game like game 2 or 3 and it was sooooooo boring i cant wait for hockey to start next year. i dont know if hockey came on that early i would get up.but i think i might buy a new xbox next month so if hockey is still going on i will jump back on.
dude, the finals were awesome, especially the last game; the world cup has been kinda boring tho, except for that US/UK game- it was like laserbot was in net for england

i kid, i kid

Marvie_3

Banned
peterb0y said:
dude, the finals were awesome, especially the last game; the world cup has been kinda boring tho, except for that US/UK game- it was like laserbot was in net for england

i kid, i kid
:lol :lol :lol

peterb0y said:

i kid, i kid

the Ghana game was really good and Germany is hella good the kick off game was good but only if Mexico would have lost.i tried to watch a reply of the final game of hockey it would have made for a great game 7. but there was no doubt Chicago was the better team. the duke lacrosse game was way more exciting.

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
peterb0y said:

i kid, i kid
Bravo. Also a rapist with words I see :lol

Nozdeuce

Practice mode will be amazing. I can make Marvie quit and Laserbot's ass bleed even before we have a game.

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
Maybe we can teach how not to suck at hockey too. :lol
You mean when time is running out pass it to Joe Montana so I can just keep firing it till it goes in?

peterb0y said:

i kid, i kid
Fucking cheers. Ice cold man.

And Brandon--Ghana game was great, Germany is amazing, Italy is my woppo brothers, go USA, and fuck slovenia.

Stoked to watch Brazil play N. Korea tomorrow. That shit will be hot no matter what.

And you'd get up at 5AM to watch hockey if it was only on once every four years.

Nozdeuce

This white person is abstaining from pretending to like soccer during the World Cup. I'm truly one of a kind.

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
Snob. :lol
Whoa there, just sayin. No disrespect intended. I am currently enjoying a book called The Fix by Declan Hill. He investigates the who what when where and how of fixing soccer games. Apparently just in the fall Canada lost 2-0 to Macedonia and there was a specific number of fouls. Turns out that there had been a huge bet placed in some illegal asian gambling ring for the exact number of goals and fouls, so uefa actually suspended the refs. Its interesting stuff, the russian ex-kgb bosses turned mob bosses who hang out with the various heads of FIFA over the years.

My favorite though is the head of soccer in Ukraine. He and his team the dynamo were banned for a year after he tried bribing a ref, but thats okay, fast forward to 10 years later and he's banned from entering the US because of election fraud charges but thats cool, hes now the head of Ukrainian soccer, and a FIFA board member. so cool

SnakeswithLasers said:
Fucking cheers. Ice cold man.

And Brandon--Ghana game was great, Germany is amazing, Italy is my woppo brothers, go USA, and fuck slovenia.

Stoked to watch Brazil play N. Korea tomorrow. That shit will be hot no matter what.

And you'd get up at 5AM to watch hockey if it was only on once every four years.

yeah i would, hell if they showed 3 games a day at 5 7 11 i would watch them.

the Portugal vs ivory coast was tight. watching Brazil now. Italy got lucky to finish a ball so late

is anyone else watching e3, its like 3 hours today and the next 2 on g4 im recording all of it to watch it after the world cup., looks like so cool stuff is coming out

does anyone know of a web site like kongregate, for free internet games, i use to have like three sites but i don't see the other 2 any more???

Nozdeuce said:
This white person is abstaining from pretending to like soccer during the World Cup. I'm truly one of a kind.
I can't speak for myself, but soccer (and sports in general) have been Brandon's life for as long as I've known him (20 years).

I got into soccer last year expressly so that I could watch the World Cup and have some idea what was going on and who was who, so I fit into your category. Except I'm not white according to Marvie, so you're still wrong.

And yeah--watching Portugal not beat Ivory Coast made me want to stroke my dick. I hate that diving crybaby Ronaldo more than Peterboy hates sirens.

SnakeswithLasers said:
I can't speak for myself, but soccer (and sports in general) have been Brandon's life for as long as I've known him (20 years).

I got into soccer last year expressly so that I could watch the World Cup and have some idea what was going on and who was who, so I fit into your category. Except I'm not white according to Marvie, so you're still wrong.

And yeah--watching Portugal not beat Ivory Coast made me want to stroke my dick. I hate that diving crybaby Ronaldo more than Peterboy hates sirens.

man your right i like sports and sex too much, i need to get a hobby like making lawn gnomes, i think that is what Canada is doing during the world cup, heaven knows you cant play soccer on snow, or ice.

Dude have you watch the Spain game yet watch it now, so so so good

have you seen the new slim xbox with the 250 gig hard drive. i might buy it

Marvie_3

Banned
Hardyboy1224 said:
man your right i like sports and sex too much, i need to get a hobby like making lawn gnomes, i think that is what Canada is doing during the world cup, heaven knows you cant play soccer on snow, or ice.

:lol :lol :lol :lol

Get a new 360. I miss you. :(

Nozdeuce

SnakeswithLasers said:

Sorry man I really didn't mean it that way, just that the douche that is Noz isn't into it. I kinda like it because then other people drink at weird hours too.

I guess I'm on like the super periphery? I know names of various white people from the EPL but that's about it really.

Hardyboy1224 said:

We're busy organizing a booze cruise for GM's to see if we can get someone to take Hedo, as well as complaining about the Jays god awful bullpen. And OCDing over the NHL draft. You're definitely right about the soccer, we just show it on tv so everyone can wave their own flags :lol

Would be awesome if you do get the new Slim.

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
Sorry man I really didn't mean it that way, just that the douche that is Noz isn't into it. I kinda like it because then other people drink at weird hours too.

I guess I'm on like the super periphery? I know names of various white people from the EPL but that's about it really.
Of course you do. :lol

Nozdeuce said:
We're busy organizing a booze cruise for GM's to see if we can get someone to take Hedo, as well as complaining about the Jays god awful bullpen. And OCDing over the NHL draft. You're definitely right about the soccer, we just show it on tv so everyone can wave their own flags :lol

Would be awesome if you do get the new Slim.
What is a Hedo? Is that a date rape drug you got from peterboy?

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
Well since you guys got blown out last time I thought maybe it'd be helpful :(
You should play us. I challenged you awhile ago and you've yet to man up.

Watch the Konami conference

Marvie_3

Banned
ava_brr.gif

I've been posting any videos/interviews I can find for NHL 11 in the "NHL 11 trailer" thread OP. Looks sweet. There's an option for custom cameras!!

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
ava_brr.gif

I've been posting any videos/interviews I can find for NHL 11 in the "NHL 11 trailer" thread OP. Looks sweet. There's an option for custom cameras!!
Haha I love that physics video. IN NHL 10 THIS PERSON WOULD BUMP YOU AND YOU'D LOSE THE PUCK, NOW PULL A SWEET MOVE TO GAIN ENTRY TO THE WRISTER SCORING ZONE, YOU'RE WELCOME NOZ

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
Haha I love that physics video. IN NHL 10 THIS PERSON WOULD BUMP YOU AND YOU'D LOSE THE PUCK, NOW PULL A SWEET MOVE TO GAIN ENTRY TO THE WRISTER SCORING ZONE, YOU'RE WELCOME NOZ
Yeah, it looks awesome, but I have a feeling there's going to be a lot of first year bugs with the new engine overhaul.

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
Yeah, it looks awesome, but I have a feeling there's going to be a lot of first year bugs with the new engine overhaul.
It'll be interesting to see if it makes a difference, with my 97 wsp and 93 wsa I still want (and likely will get?) a shitload of wristers :lol I mean, if it's physics based, and actually goes by stats instead of magic then I should still be able to sling it with the best of them.

Nozdeuce

Holy shit the Field and Stream demo is the most painful thing ever. Took me like half an hour to kill one god damn deer, so satisfying when I finally nailed it with a headshot. You aim like some fuckin drunk taliban

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
Holy shit the Field and Stream demo is the most painful thing ever. Took me like half an hour to kill one god damn deer, so satisfying when I finally nailed it with a headshot. You aim like some fuckin drunk taliban
epg3s0.jpg

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
I wanted to see how bad it was. It was brutally painful. But then it became a while whale thing and I had to do it. I shot those deer motherfuckers good. God damn 10 of em. Some of em got stuck against each other and a tree so I was able to plink three. It was like a deer genocide.

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
I wanted to see how bad it was. It was brutally painful. But then it became a while whale thing and I had to do it. I shot those deer motherfuckers good. God damn 10 of em. Some of em got stuck against each other and a tree so I was able to plink three. It was like a deer genocide.
That's the only reason I played this demo:

23i8a5x.jpg

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
Hey, Deadly Premonition came out at $20 and it's a fuckin gem. :D
Ignition is just poor though :lol When Activision does it it's sent to die. May Soldier of Fortune rest in peace

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
Ignition is just poor though :lol When Activision does it it's sent to die. May Soldier of Fortune rest in peace
They're just the publisher, and they've published some sweet games. Play Deadly Premonition though. There is a lot of beauty in its shittiness, especially if you're a fan of Twin Peaks. :lol

I'm not kidding either. I'm only a couple hours into the game and it's already one of my favorites this gen.

Top Bottom