• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NHL 15 Boycotters (NHL 14 EASHL)

zsswimmer

The beards are a nice addition but what about authenthic nipple hair? Gotta keep those nips looking fresh with the latest styles and fashions

Stat!

The beards are a nice addition but what about authenthic nipple hair? Gotta keep those nips looking fresh with the latest styles and fashions

Uhh no confirmation on that. I think that's all you.

First impressions indicate that there are pre-set builds this year and all builds include the same speed, acceleration, and agility. Height/weight being pre-determined hasn't been determined yet.

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
you should be proud of your nips Swim, don't let anyone tell you different

I always knew you and Moop were the same person.

That is the most disrespectful thing anyone has accused me of in a long time. I hope you step on a Lego while walking barefoot good sir.

Uhh no confirmation on that. I think that's all you.

First impressions indicate that there are pre-set builds this year and all builds include the same speed, acceleration, and agility. Height/weight being pre-determined hasn't been determined yet.

The build thing works surprisingly well in FIFA, it depends on how they implement it in NHL. Im most excited about customizable colored skate laces!!!

Marvie_3

Banned
That is the most disrespectful thing anyone has accused me of in a long time. I hope you step on a Lego while walking barefoot good sir.

The build thing works surprisingly well in FIFA, it depends on how they implement it in NHL. Im most excited about customizable colored skate laces!!!

Not gonna lie, both of my feet clenched reading that.

You're just jealous that Noz is going to look more badass than you with his lime green laces.

Marvie_3

Banned
I'm going to bathe in the lime green blood of my enemies

predator-blood.jpg

zsswimmer

We should just all play as 6'9 Black Guys with bleach blonde hair and beards with green visors and green laces. Gotta have it authenthic as the real sport

of course it would work, for a commie sport

aight Don Cherry calm down
Not gonna lie, both of my feet clenched reading that.

You're just jealous that Noz is going to look more badass than you with his lime green laces.

We'll both be wearing lime green laces so there will be nothing to be jealous about
We should just all play as 6'9 Black Guys with bleach blonde hair and beards with green visors and green laces. Gotta have it authenthic as the real sport

Just admit it... your Confederate blood wont allow you to create and play as a black man so that plan is out of the question

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
This is really random, but I think Noz's twitter account just got retweeted into my timeline by someone I follow

Nozdeuce

This is really random, but I think Noz's twitter account just got retweeted into my timeline by someone I follow
I really hope it was one of my retweets of people live tweeting episodes of Bones

Nozdeuce

Were you tweeting @@imisssaku ? He's a Habs fan I follow

Yeah he's a horrible monster i know irl with very poor taste in hockey teams. My goal is to induce an aneurysm by greys anatomy retweets.

Nozdeuce

who else is excited for the new season of Suits? less than a month away!

moop1167

You should have chimed in earlier then.

For some foreigner to imply that a peon like me can be confused with a great American such as yourself is nonsensical.

Ha, actually today is the first time I looked at this thread in ages. Hope everyone is doing well. I haven't even bought a next-gen console yet.

zsswimmer

I'm glad I could stir up some deep intellectual conversations like we had in the past. This truly is the bastion of thought provoking sentiments and progressive mindsets. That being said, I will be taking all paypal donations for my contribution to opening these discussions, with any amount glady received ($5 minimum tho).

I'm glad I could stir up some deep intellectual conversations like we had in the past. This truly is the bastion of thought provoking sentiments and progressive mindsets. That being said, I will be taking all paypal donations for my contribution to opening these discussions, with any amount glady received ($5 minimum tho).

You arent getting any money from me. As far as Im concerned you still owe us from all those years of not contributing to our discussions from not having or using your mic.

Nozdeuce

I respect what you've done here but paypal is for human trafficking and i don't condone it. i only deal in rare steam hats.

Marvie_3

Banned
You arent getting any money from me. As far as Im concerned you still owe us from all those years of not contributing to our discussions from not having or using your mic.
Think of all the money he would have saved if he had just rode his horse to the general store and got a mic.

Top Bottom