• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) - 4 Year Anniversary!

It's been a while since my last update
PKce0.jpg

I love you Nintendo

CcSBV.jpg

Some cheap stuff I got at my local EBGames. Tactics was like 8$

53S3v.jpg

Naruto and the obligatory Black Ops

9jUHS.jpg

Shippuden Box Set and Halo Legends (I just love owning DVDs from my favorite series)

sOkoo.jpg

Finally got an iPhone. Damn this shit is awesome.
Already Jailbreak'd

Ecto311 said:
Wish I had a good story but I just fell from the top of a ladder 10 feet onto my wrist. I was on the top rung on my toes holding a 2x4 for my dad and the whole time he was telling me to get down. I got down the fastest way possible. Crushed the end of my wrist right before the hand. I hope I get a scar from this - I earned it I think.

They are giving me adavan and percocet to have it drilled out. Thanks for the wishes though. It sure is a bastard with decent games coming out and I'm stuck to one handed games for now.

Might just keep it considering how bad it sounds to have it out and how cool it looks.
IMG_0660-2.JPG

You look like the actor Edward Norton. :lol

Ecto311 said:
DSC_0121.JPG

Stick was $14 from wal-mart site-to-store. Got it with sf4 for $30 but not picking up the game so that half will be refunded. Can't beat it. Hope the stick is good.

Sorry about your wrist but um.....$14??

Shadow780

Some random FF pickups:

Advent Children Scarves (yes they made them:lol )

52kaV.jpg

FFXIII Ultimania Bundle Chinese version (bathroom reading)

kAj47.jpg
UOmu6.jpg

flsh

Banned
I don't recall ever posting my pickups. These are the stuff from November that were important enough to take a picture of:
m77UM.jpg

iPad 16GB, iPod Touch 4G 64GB, GT5

Manp

i definitely need a camera. my crappy iphone just doesn't cut it anymore

yj6Qk.jpg
2F5qN.jpg

- Assassin's Creed II (not really that interested in this but for 16,90€ it can't be so bad)
- Gran Turismo 5 (well of course)

VtgX1.jpg

- Gran Turismo PSP (14,90€ doesn't seems a bad price for this)

uYvOm.jpg

- A-Team (so bad it's good :lol )

:)

Alucrid

Banned
Ecto311 said:
Wish I had a good story but I just fell from the top of a ladder 10 feet onto my wrist. I was on the top rung on my toes holding a 2x4 for my dad and the whole time he was telling me to get down. I got down the fastest way possible. Crushed the end of my wrist right before the hand. I hope I get a scar from this - I earned it I think.

They are giving me adavan and percocet to have it drilled out. Thanks for the wishes though. It sure is a bastard with decent games coming out and I'm stuck to one handed games for now.

Might just keep it considering how bad it sounds to have it out and how cool it looks.
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_zoaFiwg3Emc/TPK2JaQIAvI/AAAAAAAAOvM/L8zZK0oeRUU/s800/IMG_0660-2.JPG[IMG][/QUOTE]

No fucking way would I ever be cool with that. Something sticking out of my body would make me go insane. Fuuuuuuu...

zorbsie said:
Where did you get the black 360 chatpad? I can't seem to find that anywhere.

Sorry for the late reply, got it at my Gamestop. It sure did take MS a long ass time to start rolling these out, once I saw it I had to grab it.

Guevara

MarkMan said:
I started the race late...

Now I'm feeling blue. :(

154361_465287173882_507353882_5725502_1605687_n.jpg

I squealed like Ren and Stimpy with joy when I saw this.

Sorry to quote it again but this looks like it might be the hottest console color ever. Please take pictures when (if?) you unwrap.

Ecto311

Alucrid said:
No fucking way would I ever be cool with that. Something sticking out of my body would make me go insane. Fuuuuuuu...
Ehh you say that but it's very strange once it's on. I am a big fuckin baby and it's not bad. The thing is your bones don't feel it, your arm is locked. I can try and move it but it does nothing and doesn't really hurt. My dr was telling me about a patient that got it hooked on his truck window and his full weight on it. Said the guy didn't really complain.

My 11 game Steam sale haul which totaled at $33. Thanks to all the people that set up the group buys netting us some ridiculous bargains.

preholidaysale.png

Got some CDs too.

SDC11568.jpg

Olorin

birthdaystuff.jpg

Birthday presents :D (sorry for the bad DSi quality picture)
Nintendo Candy, Narnia and Wayne's World DVDs, Worms Battle Islands, Advance Wars Dark Conflict, Terry Pratchett's Jingo and The Last Continent and a huge Luigi plush.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Guevara said:
I squealed like Ren and Stimpy with joy when I saw this.

Sorry to quote it again but this looks like it might be the hottest console color ever. Please take pictures when (if?) you unwrap.

I'll post pics tomorrow.

Sorry I didn't get to it tonight. I've been sick/sleeping :(

Majine said:
upL16.png

Don't judge me!

Funny, I just upgraded to Lich King, as it was on sale for £8.

I stopped playing before it came out and just resubbed for a month to check out the new old world content.

Maybe I'll be in this thread next year having bought Cataclysm. :lol

Ordered that DS game case from club nintendo, loving it. Got FF Tactics Advance from Ettie in the "Buy, Sell, Trade" thread, that place rocks.

photo1.jpg

I've been in a PS2 mood lately, also thanks to the "Buy, Sell Trade" thread and the awesome user Cruzader I've been able to boost my collection (FFX, Xeno, and MOH came from him). The others came from goozex.

photo2-6.jpg

Top Bottom