• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) - 4 Year Anniversary!

Ryan_

moop2000 said:
It is awesome!

3.jpg

2.jpg

What does it say or do as an alarm? Breathe heavily? Or "Wake up and join the dark side"?

Ryan_ said:
What does it say or do as an alarm? Breathe heavily? Or "Wake up and join the dark side"?

It just beeps but you press down on the head to activate the snooze and the backlight comes on and is red like his lightsaber

pickup201011d.jpg

Z.H.P. Unlosing Ranger vs Darkdeath Evilman (+ sticker), and I still don't own a PSP.

Ecto311 said:
How do you like the mouse? I have a logitech wireless that is decent but messes up when playing anything. I also have bigger hands and looking for a bigger wired mouse.
I like it so far, feels good in the hand. I haven't been able to try it for games and so yet since my new computer I got it for hasn't arrived yet (had to wait for the RAM to be restocked).

zorbsie

Square Triangle said:
Big month, as usual. On top of my beautiful CE Gran Turismo 5 pages back:
bunchofgamesandstuff.jpg

Where did you get the black 360 chatpad? I can't seem to find that anywhere.

Paracelsus

Inflation ftw

UqBl3.jpg

(100000£ = 51~ euro. Games costed that much until the early 2k's, then prices increased up to 69.99 euro, averaging at 65) >.>

_dementia said:
Great improvement!

Wasn't hard to improve :lol

LethaL ImpuLse said:
That's a really stylish room, nice pickups!

Thank you.

Chacranajxy said:
I dunno what it is, but there's a lot of people on gaf who are like... closet interior design types. Looks good.

I didn't have much money and the idea was just to make the space more like a living to recieve people.

Pride said:
No Kinect for you ;)

My systems are in the other room, with my computer, and yet, I don't have more space. I really don't dig Kinet so I don't really mind... :D

Ecto311

DSC_0121.JPG

Stick was $14 from wal-mart site-to-store. Got it with sf4 for $30 but not picking up the game so that half will be refunded. Can't beat it. Hope the stick is good.

DSC_0122.JPG

From my wife for my b-day. Coffee maker works awesome. Book is a bit of a chore to read due to this:

Wife says if you have a weak stomach to not scroll down..

Last warning...

I think it's a fairly tame picture considering the shit that happens in games..

IMG_0757-1.JPG

8 weeks and it comes off - while I'm awake so I hope I don't shit my pants and pass out.

Lard

Banned
Ecto311 said:
8 weeks and it comes off - while I'm awake so I hope I don't shit my pants and pass out.

I had one of those.

You're not going to enjoy having it removed. They refused to give me medication for it beforehand, they would just stop when it started to really hurt because they were worried about doing nerve damage while removing it.

You're going to have a lovely scar.

Ecto311

Wish I had a good story but I just fell from the top of a ladder 10 feet onto my wrist. I was on the top rung on my toes holding a 2x4 for my dad and the whole time he was telling me to get down. I got down the fastest way possible. Crushed the end of my wrist right before the hand. I hope I get a scar from this - I earned it I think.

They are giving me adavan and percocet to have it drilled out. Thanks for the wishes though. It sure is a bastard with decent games coming out and I'm stuck to one handed games for now.

Might just keep it considering how bad it sounds to have it out and how cool it looks.
IMG_0660-2.JPG

Tiduz

Eurogaime
Ecto311 said:
Wish I had a good story but I just fell from the top of a ladder 10 feet onto my wrist. I was on the top rung on my toes holding a 2x4 for my dad and the whole time he was telling me to get down. I got down the fastest way possible. Crushed the end of my wrist right before the hand. I hope I get a scar from this - I earned it I think.

They are giving me adavan and percocet to have it drilled out. Thanks for the wishes though. It sure is a bastard with decent games coming out and I'm stuck to one handed games for now.

goddam :/
-----------

steam sale:
iEsKq.png

MidnightRider said:
Bought two micro's off eBay.

One already came in with 2 games I also picked up off eBay.

2010-11-14133601.jpg

Wirelss N adapter

2010-11-09154658.jpg

Two copies

2010-11-09154737.jpg

Take notice of how they spelled Mississippi

2010-11-13145824.jpg

and a new starter for my Maxima. The jeep is sucking up all my money in gas. It was time to get it fixed.

2010-11-03124946.jpg

NOT PICTURED*****
2ND FAMICOM GAMEBOY MICRO
GT5 CE

Adding all this in.....

2010-11-22182713.jpg

2010-11-26194746.jpg

2010-11-27171324.jpg

2010-11-24165236.jpg

2010-11-24165909.jpg

2010-11-24160306.jpg

Ecto311 said:
Heh, my dad had this exact same thing about 10 years ago...it was literally almost identical. His was a result of trying to come to a stop next to me while skiing, but slipping on a patch of ice and catching his wrist at a bad angle when he fell. Broke both bones right below his wrist and they couldn't get it to stay properly set with a normal cast so he got one of those bad boys.

If you're lucky like him, you'll get to see your skin start growing up the pins and the doctor will have to cut it back. We were calling him robocop for a while....haha.

On a happy note, he's fine now. Few small scars left over, and a souvenir titanium rod, but that's it.

Top Bottom