• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) - 4 Year Anniversary!

Gouken

Banned
no love for "Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom"? :( it\s a mix between, Zelda, Ico and a puzzle playgformer.

73547_159732240723834_117410818289310_334505_4247193_n.jpg

sorry don't have a better pic since i'm not home.

Gouken said:
no love for "Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom"? :( it\s a mix between, Zelda, Ico and a puzzle playgformer.

http://thumb-culture.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/73547_159732240723834_117410818289310_334505_4247193_n.jpg[img]

sorry don't have a better pic since i'm not home.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Gouken]its for my dauhter.[/QUOTE]

The edit button is your friend. And you're only meant to post a picture if it's your own, I'm sure it can wait till you get home. :P

the only fruit I bear from sleeping in this black friday...well worth the sleep :)

wanted the WD element..but for $70...this will do...
JYjYnl.jpg

T-Matt

Blue Submarine No. 6 said:
Oh, and this followed me home as well:

prs_cu25.jpg

Paul Reed Smith 25th Anniversary Custom with the 57/08 pickups. NOT a 10 top, if you can believe that... :lol
Beautiful guitar. I was just watching back to the future 2, and I didn't notice it before but I think Marty's dad is playing a PRS. I think there was some in the 80's cafe too.

.la1n

Gouken said:

73547_159732240723834_117410818289310_334505_4247193_n.jpg

sorry don't have a better pic since i'm not home.

real pics or ban!

to the plank!

Strike

DSCN0543.jpg

Bought Ninja Gaiden Σ 2 and Heavy Rain off of Amazon. Would've got Red Dead Redemption from there too, but I wasn't sure they were going to price match. I won't be making that mistake again. Also got some Sega Saturn usb controllers real cheap.

Pride

Speevy said:
Paperback is fine.

Anyone know if it's possible to buy all 6 issues at a discount somewhere? I havent picked up a copy of GameSpite Quarterly yet but thought I would jump in and just buy 1 - 6 since they would at least look great on my bookshelf :)

Big month, as usual. On top of my beautiful CE Gran Turismo 5 pages back:

- PacMan CE DX on XBL
- Scott Pilgrim XBL
- GTA San Andreas XBL
- Trials HD
- Splosion Man
316ojt4.jpg

Coming from Amazon: NFS Shift (PS3) and Enslaved (PS3) :D

parasight

Photo_Nov_27__2_20_09_AM.jpg

Definitely my biggest haul this year (and maybe ever). More than enough to keep me occupied.

DLC Purchases:
- Beegees Pack (RB)
- Lady GaGa Pack (RB)
- It's My Life (RB)
- Creedence Clearwater Pack (RB)
- Because of You (DC)
- Word Up! (DC)
- Splosion Man

Jaroof

Got this at the beginning of the month from GameStop for $19.99. Had to decide between this and Bioshock 2, which was $17.99 used... wasn't too much of a hard choice.
2010-11-27034416.jpg

Got these two the other day. Finally have a PS Eye! :D
2010-11-27034357.jpg

2010-11-27034330.jpg

Got this for $29.99 at Wal Mart today.
2010-11-27034307.jpg

Got this on sale for $7.49
2010-11-27034445.jpg

This game is SO addictive.
2010-11-27034457.jpg

2010-11-27034512.jpg

2010-11-27034525.jpg

These two are on the way :)
GoWC.jpg

ACBro.jpg

Cost £800 all together, spilt over two days. The last £400 was yesterday ,thank god he had some tremedol or id have been fucked :lol

Picture004.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Looks abit gunky and smeared as it was still fresh so thats plasma, blood and other muck mixing with the shower water and sliming off :lol

Glad he finished it as it takes the deposit out of the last session so it was only "£230" and the rest I had set aside gos into my India savings :)
2010-11-27102944.jpg

Oh and I also bought Trails HD last night and some boots on thursday but haven't got a decent camera for them

Ryan_

Enron said:
FU nintendo, im not buying 3ds until it pricedrops/1st revision. DSiXL GET

2a94bhd.jpg

i'm holding off on buying a DSi Xl with dragon quest and scribblenauts because I thought it was better to wait for the 3DS but maybe you're right. 300 bucks is just too damn much. Might buy one now to. I really, really wanna play Dragon quest and ni no kuni in december xD

maskrider

Quite a lot this month, damn !

Crazy Taxi (HK PSN)
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light (HK PSN)
Brain Challenge (HK PSN)
Crescent Pale Mist (US PSN)
Parasite Eve I (JP PSN)
Parasite Eve II (JP PSN)
Supreme Commander II (Steam)
Borderlands (Steam)
Dawn of War II (Steam)

And finally, my 2nd dose of Single Malt

2010nov-laga16.jpg

maskrider said:
Quite a lot this month, damn !

Crazy Taxi (HK PSN)
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light (HK PSN)
Brain Challenge (HK PSN)
Crescent Pale Mist (US PSN)
Parasite Eve I (JP PSN)
Parasite Eve II (JP PSN)
Supreme Commander II (Steam)
Borderlands (Steam)
Dawn of War II (Steam)

And finally, my 2nd dose of Single Malt

Great pick-up. Love me some Lagavulin.:D

eXistor

Jeff Stephen said:
Turtle shell key chain. I need to know where you bought this.
You get it for free if you buy Mario All Stars for the Wii at Game Mania in the Netherlands. I got it a bit early.

Got some more Mario shit
DSC00739.jpg

Celcius

°Temp. member
Last night my 40gb phat ps3 got the YLOD. Thankfully, I was able to use the hair-dryer trick and got it back working so that I could transfer my data to the new system. :D

ps3.jpg

Carl

Not many pick ups for me this month, comes from it being close to christmas and being unemployed :/

Got a free t-shirt from GAME's twitter feed, that was pretty cool :)
IMAG0163.jpg

Thought i'd add some PSN monies in preparation for the awesome games that are coming up
IMAG0164.jpg

Finally, my sister got me this for my birthday, which was this month...And it's awesome :) Haha.
IMAG0165.jpg

ZZMitch

Strike said:
Bought Ninja Gaiden Σ 2 and Heavy Rain off of Amazon. Would've got Red Dead Redemption from there too, but I wasn't sure they were going to price match. I won't be making that mistake again. Also got some Sega Saturn usb controllers real cheap.

Would you mind tell me where you got those saturn usb controllers?

I've been looking for one for PC platformers :D

gillFTR

Johnlenham said:
Glad he finished it as it takes the deposit out of the last session so it was only "£230" and the rest I had set aside gos into my India savings :)
2010-11-27102944.jpg

Oh and I also bought Trails HD last night and some boots on thursday but haven't got a decent camera for them

Nice i'm indian, but born in canada I've been 3 times...first 2 I was still a kid with my parents and really hated it there. I recently visited as a 21 year old and went with my friends/cousins, was an awesome time to say the least and I will be going back.

Strike

ZZMitch said:
Would you mind tell me where you got those saturn usb controllers?
eBay. You might have to do a bit more searching than I did since the buyer I got these from is not selling them right now. Watch out for imitiations. Here are some pics of the real deal.

Top Bottom