• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) - MarkMan Returns!

Skenzin

Banned
Koroshi said:
Awesome. I thought it was an airsoft gun at first. :lol If you don't mind me asking, how much did it run you?

It set me back $500. Had to order a couple extra mags since it only came with one. I love my airsoft guns too. I have a couple KWAs that are awesome. Sadly didnt have much time to play this summer.

Getting my Level-5 on this month, also loving Lara Croft picked it up last month but forgot to share!

OCTGames.jpg

OCTGames2.jpg

mehdi_san

I'm celebrating Mario's 25th birthday with this awesome complete set of the 30 famicon mini games for GBA that I grabbed on yahoo auctions. There were actually released for the famicon 20th anniversary 5 years ago, which was I guess also Mario's 20th birthday. I also got the 3 limited boxes from the club nintendo, and I love their retro design :D Also, they're huge. Way bigger than what I thought by looking at some pictures online.
The outside boxes in which they come from the club nintendo
2cr6ixf.jpg

The 3 actual boxes
ok4txi.jpg

First box: 10 games from the famicon (front, back and inside)
335gxzr.jpg

spf0hw.jpg

2cmm53l.jpg

Second box: 10 more games from the famicon (front, back and inside)
5xscax.jpg

29wtymo.jpg

oro42a.jpg

Third box: 10 games from the famicon disk system (front, back and inside)
qq6ezd.jpg

1zoytz5.jpg

2rfaiom.jpg

Next week will be Mario Collection on Wii and the playstation Move (finally!!!)

robot

mehdi_san said:
I'm celebrating Mario's 25th birthday with this awesome complete set of the 30 famicon mini games for GBA that I grabbed on yahoo auctions. There were actually released for the famicon 20th anniversary 5 years ago, which was I guess also Mario's 20th birthday. I also got the 3 limited boxes from the club nintendo, and I love their retro design :D Also, they're huge. Way bigger than what I thought by looking at some pictures online.
The outside boxes in which they come from the club nintendo

If there was a "Pickup of the Month" award, you would've grabbed it this month. Amazing stuff.

sikkinixx

5084825834_64258bd709_b.jpg

Add Kirby Epic Yarn to the batch as well, traded 3 to get it for free.

Crazy trade in day. Traded FIFA 2011 for $52 at Blockbuster and got Halo for $14 after tax. Then headed over to EB, traded Red Dead, Arc Rise, Splinter Cell Conviction and Mario Kart DS for a whopping $134 because of a +40% trade-in value card that I got from them. Then traded in 3 more DS games (worth $9, $10 and $12) to get Kirby for free when it comes out this Sunday. Still have $24 on an EB gift card too.

And I still am playing Dead Rising and Batman AA so... yeah... I think I'm good for a while.

B-Genius

Unconfirmed Member
That AA box is just ridiculous :lol

Here are my pick-ups from Sept-Oct:

DSCF3185.jpg

StarCraft II CE
MGS Peace Walker PSP accessories
Dell Studio XPS
Phantasy Star Portable 2
Valkyria Chronicles 2
FF Advent Children
District 9
Flight of the Conchords Season 1
Zombieland
Porco Rosso
Grave of the Fireflies
Heavy Rain Move Edition
RE5 Gold/Move Edition
Resonance of Fate
No More Heroes 2
Muramasa The Demon Blade
Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom

And finally the framed, matted SSFIV print. A parting gift from my ex-colleagues... *sniff*

I recently got the Move and Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 CE as well...
Vanquish next week, and I should be set for the next trillion years or so!

Merino

23if7gz.jpg

My PS3 died last April and due to time constraints decided not to fix it 3 weeks ago.
Since then I've been hording up the games that I missed out on since that time.
Also hunted down a number of games in original covers that had turned platinum by now and picked up a couple GOTY editions on the discount. The double Bioshock 2 Special Edition was on offer together for only 25 euro's :D

Only missing about 8 more games released in the previous year to complete my collection. Will also be picking up the Borderlands GOTY and Dragon Age Ultimate Editions this month as I missed out on both those games last year. Probably going to pass the 100th PS3 game mark before the end of this year. Bit shocking actually.

OverHeat

« generous god »
Vinterbird said:
You might wanna change that picture. There's a game on there we're not allowed to let people know we are playing.

My bad, thx for the head up. picture changed.

new puppy alert!

5087438502_a24d0150c6_z.jpg

5086842965_48df3f1ae2_z.jpg

its a patterdale terrier 9 weeks old

we got him for are mum. her dog recently died he was at least 15 when we rescued him

and something abit less interesting

5086863875_843f773397.jpg

Asparagus

JEKKI said:
Shatterhand!!!

I have never heard of Journey To Silius... Im gonna write it down for future reference ^_^v
Me neither before the auction. It's pretty damn cool though and the cover art and music are incredible.

robot

Asparagus said:
Me neither before the auction. It's pretty damn cool though and the cover art and music are incredible.
Been meaning to pick up Shatterhand. Check out Vice: Project Doom, Guardian Legend, and Codename Viper. All awesome NES games that aren't widely known.

smithy1983uk said:
new puppy alert!

its a patterdale terrier 9 weeks old

we got him for are mum. her dog recently died he was at least 15 when we rescued him

and something abit less interesting
Ahhh, he's so cute! I love dogs.

Massa

sadromeo said:
Finally! (iphone pics)

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c227/sadromeo1/1730f5e4.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c227/sadromeo1/c5566d52.jpg[IMG]

Forgot to add a pic of the back:

[IMG]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c227/sadromeo1/c1b4956a.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Please go play it and tell me it's not as buggy as Fallout 3 PS3 was when it launched! :D

wish I still had a CRT. Had to bail out on my 38 inch trinitron when I moved. That fucker just was too heavy. Made everything from pre 2005 look SO good, though.

Zing

Banned
SonOfABeep said:
wish I still had a CRT. Had to bail out on my 38 inch trinitron when I moved. That fucker just was too heavy. Made everything from pre 2005 look SO good, though.

38 inch? Is this using the weird old British/Canadian measuring system where they advertised the size of the tube face instead of the actual viewable area?

I am currently using a 32" Sony FD Wega CRT and, yes, it is great for my PlayStation. It took a little work in the service menu to fix the geometry, though.

Yuripaw

Banned
Just got a few more things to add that I got in the past couple days.

I had never read Scott Pilgrim before, and I'm not usually a graphic novel reader, but I figured since I really enjoyed the movie, and video game, I should give the source material a shot.
000_0004-1.jpg

Top Bottom