• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) - MarkMan Returns!

Vorador

Banned
A trip to a second hand store.

IMG_20101007_192413.jpg

The LAN adapter for the PS2, and Virtua Fighter PC dirt cheap (1€ :lol )

And some new stuff.

IMG_20101007_192426.jpg

RetroEd

Another who has had his Club Nintendo item delivered. :D I hope the forthcoming All-Stars release has Classic Controller support.

2s1ngbo.jpg

2cxwchd.jpg

Sew

Azure Phoenix said:
Is there something special about the 1351 mouse? The old C64 I bought at a car boot a few years ago came with one of those, it's just been tossed up in the attic.
They're sought after by MSSIAH users - it's virtually impossible to make tunes with the MSSIAH sequencer unless you have a 1351 mouse, or an expensive Micromys adapter + PS/2 mouse. If you ever want to make an easy $20-$30, list your 1351 on ebay with detailed info & pics, and watch them flock to it. :D

Sew

For my dual Xboxin' nephews (for xmas), a solid introduction to LAN co-op. I got the EA Motorola headsets for $14.95ea from catchoftheday.com.au (long gone now, in case you were going to go there) and R6:V2 for $29ea.

For me, Metro:2033 and Pong keychain (which doesn't contain Pong, but a few other Atari rip-offs). I plan to convert it to a USB paddle controller for MAME, if I can.

[edit] Stop the presses, the Pong keychain has different games to the ones listed. Pong, Breakout and Warlords. Fkn awesome!

Yuripaw said:
I wish I had seen this thread last month, because I had gotten a bunch of cool stuff last month. I had finally gotten a sega saturn, and a PS3 last month, but instead of taking pics of those again, I can link you to this if anyone wants to see.

I have gotten some cool things this last couple weeks though, so I figure I'll post what I got since the first of the month here:

High-five on the purchase of Burning Rangers, and a boxed 3D gamepad edition of NiGHTS. Also that Sonic CD looks to be in great shape. :D

RetroEd said:
Another who has had his Club Nintendo item delivered. :D I hope the forthcoming All-Stars release has Classic Controller support.
2s1ngbo.jpg
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Club Nintendo? I want one. I just logged into that thing for the first time in a year but I don't see the controller as a redeemable item. Halp?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Damn, having one of those SNES Classic Controllers would make me hook up my Wii again. Those are so nice.

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
grap3fruitman said:
Yeah, I wasn't aware it was UK only. =(

Colors should have been a red flag for you. Assuming we get it here I'll be surprised if we don't get the grey/purple buttons.

DSC00115.jpg

DSC00116.jpg

Sonic 4 episode 1 on PSN, continuing my N64 cart buying with Lylat Wars and Excitebots finally! :D Couldn't pass it up new and sealed for ~£12 delivered.

RetroEd said:

2s1ngbo.jpg

2cxwchd.jpg
I was worried they would take longer when they said allow 8 weeks for delivery. But I just heard the Hanafuda cards I ordered off the catalogue have arrived. Sadly, they're back at my home address which means no pics.

5078833637_ed21dcb869_b.jpg

B2G1 + 25% off at TRU. Got all 3 for ~$33.

5079437312_158b0cf346_z.jpg

Clearance at Sears. I'm aware of the hate for it but figured why not.

5078839997_96cc7c77be_b.jpg

The Darjeeling Limited Blu-ray. 50% off coupon at Borders.

ErnieMcCracken said:
5079437312_158b0cf346_z.jpg

Clearance at Sears. I'm aware of the hate for it but figured why not.

Don't believe the hate. It was a decent shooter that suffered from terrible (terrible) AI. The multiplayer was a lot of fun too, but I don't know if there is still a community there.

Top Bottom