• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) - MarkMan Returns!

5095437140_bdbab64875_z.jpg

BlazBlue Continuum Shift Tournament Edition stick

krae_man said:
Photo0000.jpg

I'm running out of room for them all.
A Gamate! Congratulations! I finally found one for my collection about six months ago...

gamateshelf.jpg

This month my kids found some Nintendo Mushroom and ? Box and Pacman Ghost candy containers that look good on the handhelds shelves...

handhelds.jpg

JEKKI

whooo~!!! 22 long months of taking online surveys have finally paid off...

becoz now I have obtained this!!!

34pc3zb.jpg

yo Im broke! I bought a car and Im paying that thing off for the next 5 years!!

now that Im $50 richer in gift cards, I can afford to buy me a game again!!

krae_man

Blue Submarine No. 6 said:
A Gamate! Congratulations! I finally found one for my collection about six months ago...

ooohhh, a Chalanger approaches:
DSCN1943.jpg

DSCN1941.jpg

DSCN1940.jpg

DSCN1939.jpg

DSCN1938.jpg

DSCN1937.jpg

I just bought a Game.com Pocket Pro and I'm actively persuing the model of the Supervision that looks more like a gameboy at the moment:lol

Edit: I also have to check your pick to see what I'm missing:lol would you mind PMing me some close ups?

krae_man said:
ooohhh, a Chalanger approaches:

I just bought a Game.com Pocket Pro and I'm actively persuing the model of the Supervision that looks more like a gameboy at the moment:lol
Cool! I see you've got a Game Pocket Computer too! Does your Microvision still work? And a Mega Duck! I've been looking for one of those a while... I still have to add a Tapwave and Gizmondo as well... That's a great collection you've got! :D

Recon

Banned
distantmantra said:
It's completely random, but I think I was invited since I've ordered from Gamestop.com in the past. I've been a member for four years now.

I just checked my hotmail and gmail in-boxes, turns out i was invited, signing up now, lol. :D

JEKKI

distantmantra said:
I'm a member of E-Rewards, and I average a $25 Gamestop giftcard every 2-3 months.
shutup! I hate you!! t(-_-t)

oh btw... I spent my gift card already =P

egzaeo.jpg

been wanting this game for soooo looong~!!!

but backlog is a mutha... that's why I stayed in all weekend playing video games instead of going to the club o_O

now Im ready for new games!!

Zing

Banned
Wow, just how short are games these days if it only takes a weekend to catch up on a "backlog"?

I'm still working on playing through my PS1 collection.

layton1.jpg

And I took some extra photo's because I know a lot of you where going to ask me anyway ;).

Going to watch it Thursday because I have no time before that.

layton8.jpg

layton2.jpg

layton3.jpg

layton4.jpg

layton5.jpg

layton6.jpg

layton7.jpg

WEGGLES

When the hell did Europe start getting stuff before North America?!

Also: Does it come with club nintendo points?

(the layton blu ray)

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
It's weird how the movie is TBA in North America. They want to get raped by piracy?

jaydogg691

JEKKI said:
whooo~!!! 22 long months of taking online surveys have finally paid off...

becoz now I have obtained this!!!

34pc3zb.jpg

yo Im broke! I bought a car and Im paying that thing off for the next 5 years!!

now that Im $50 richer in gift cards, I can afford to buy me a game again!!
That's cool. I was able to get one before (took a while) and now I'm working for my second $50. Got to keep doing them surveys.

distantmantra said:
I'm a member of E-Rewards, and I average a $25 Gamestop giftcard every 2-3 months.

Same here. My last one got here like ten days after I ordered it but it's taking twice as long to get here this time. I'm really hoping it'll get here this week though.

Fraeon

It took me about a week to decide whether I really wanted another project like this but it was only 15EUR so whatever.

3Bm50.jpg

LiK

distantmantra said:
It's completely random, but I think I was invited since I've ordered from Gamestop.com in the past. I've been a member for four years now.
Wow, I get e-rewards emails all the time but I ignore them. Guess I should start fillin them :lol

LiK

The Dutch Slayer said:

i just ordered it even tho the it's region locked. i want that storyboard book. the Us will never get that, imo. at least i can watch the DVD on my region-free DVD player. curse you Manga for not bringing to the US.

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
Pretty random assortment of pickups this month...

9tmnsx.jpg

... and a new Beatmania IIDX controller (FP7 from DJ Dao). :D The Sanwa buttons need to be broken in and I'm not used to the height/distance of the turntable yet... but I'm already getting higher EX scores by virtue of better timing accuracy.

mtr1vo.jpg

287prwk.jpg

It's huge compared to my J-KOC... and this is the smallest model DJ Dao sells.

Gagaman

Been on another long run of Dreamcast game purchasing, yes, even after that huge job lot I got last month. Some are to replace tattier copies and others are new to me like Puyo Puyo DA and Q*Bert.

206j21v.jpg

but best of all..

2i1nsko.jpg

Finally got this for a reasonable price, it was sealed but not for much longer. :D

Fraeon

Flek said:
really - 15 EURO ? 15 ??? Where ?

If you're Finnish, Jimm's PC Store sells them for that price. It's only a local offer, though, and the sticks are probably soon sold out, anyway.

Recon

Banned
_dementia said:

YAY! Got mine yesterday(posted it on the last page), it was my first time watching it, and it was amazing. I stopped at the intermission because i had to go to class, but i was very impressed.

bernardobri

Steve, the dog with no powers that we let hang out with us all for some reason
_dementia said:

I really, REALLY wanted to buy that BR back in the days, but man, no spanish subtitles is a big no-no in my book. Even if I can read english subtitles and understand everything, there's no point if the other people watching it with me can't understand it.

Top Bottom