• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) - MarkMan Returns!

2ntbbrp.jpg

2q8ddaq.jpg

I just had to make the pizza myself, unfortunately.

Stoffinator

moop2000 said:
This is so awesome and stupid that I couldn't pass it up in the thrift store. I thought maybe it was somewhat old but I guess not after some research. Oh well at least I paid shit for it.
Spiderman-Head-Lamp.jpg

When I first saw this I thought it was Rice Krispys. lol

rocksolidaudio said:
i'd love a link to some info on this shelf. gorgeous!

I got it from Amazon (link). It's on the heavy side, so can't beat free shipping. It's still veneer + particle board though. I'd love to find a solid wood type of dealie for games, but I *really* needed somewhere to store them after I moved, so I got this one.

LiK

nakedsushi said:
I got it from Amazon (link). It's on the heavy side, so can't beat free shipping. It's still veneer + particle board though. I'd love to find a solid wood type of dealie for games, but I *really* needed somewhere to store them after I moved, so I got this one.
Good find, I might get that too, thanks for sharing. <3

moop2000 said:
Is the Masterpiece Grimlock part of that?
Yes he is, and he's awesome. There is a regular at my GS that mentioned he worked at toys r us. I asked him if he could track one down for me since scalpers grabed them all in my area. He found one 2 days later.

Eteric Rice

blizzardjesus said:
Yes he is, and he's awesome. There is a regular at my GS that mentioned he worked at toys r us. I asked him if he could track one down for me since scalpers grabed them all in my area. He found one 2 days later.

I got one too.

He's still in his package. He looks so cool. lol

suikodan

Steven_Jitters said:
2ntbbrp.jpg

2q8ddaq.jpg

I just had to make the pizza myself, unfortunately.

I remember cursing at the "not valid in Quebec" since I live there.

Then in the same year we went on vacation and ate at a PH in Philadelphia. I was sad thinking that I could have used that coupon.

I got my UK BTTF collectors edition too, its ace. Looking at your pics though, I don't think I got the 2nd USA TODAY with the gang being caught for it. Fuck.

KennyLinder said:
I got my UK BTTF collectors edition too, its ace. Looking at your pics though, I don't think I got the 2nd USA TODAY with the gang being caught for it. Fuck.

You know that you can turn the USA TODAY around, right?

gentlemanfinn

Neo Member
Apologies for the shitty iPhone 2g picks.

IMG_0368.jpg

IMG_0369.jpg

IMG_0372.jpg

Envisioning Information by Edward R. Tufte

IMG_0374.jpg

My first fountain pen, a Lamy Vista with a fine nib and a z24 converter.

gentlemanfinn said:
Apologies for the shitty iPhone 2g picks.
IMG_0374.jpg

My first fountain pen, a Lamy Vista with a fine nib and a z24 converter.

Nice! Lamys are such great all-around pens. Their nibs are perfect for writing smaller, technical things like math, code, etc.

Yes Boss!

Fuck, that red Wii is hot.

Gummi, you are going to have to post a picture of the system and controller once it is unboxed!

Damn, you went four years without a Wii?! Can't imagine doing that as a gamer. There are like fifty awesome games you've got to catch up on.

DemiMatt

LiK said:
Holy shit, you bought FOUR?! Mine was shipped, still waiting.

LOL, upon having 4, I can honestly say I am happy with 2, DOughnut Head Steel Mill, and Biker Cop, but theres about 6-8 displays. Alot of people on the other forums have 3-5 on display @_@

33670_10150285377595508_747120507_15530653_2896888_n.jpg

And I couldnt resists . .

66938_10150285379460508_747120507_15530686_5455065_n.jpg

67249_10150285379910508_747120507_15530694_5204435_n.jpg

69416_10150285380310508_747120507_15530703_3765326_n.jpg

Yes Boss! said:
Fuck, that red Wii is hot.

Gummi, you are going to have to post a picture of the system and controller once it is unboxed!

Damn, you went four years without a Wii?! Can't imagine doing that as a gamer. There are like fifty awesome games you've got to catch up on.

My PS3 did quite a good job during that time. Can't even catch up with all those PS3 games. I'm waiting for FF XIII und Vanquish right which were shipped some days ago. Who should play all that stuff? To be young again. :( :D

I suppose this thread will be flooded with red Wiis in the next days. Official release is on Friday but Amazon was a little too fast...

Top Bottom