• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) - MarkMan Returns!

SaitoH

SquirrelNuckle said:
jr8fg9.jpg

That shirt is amazing.

Yes Boss!

Got my Judgement Silversword in. Fell in love with the whole idea of this game late last month and pursued it. Now all I've gotta do is wait for my Wonderawan to arrive...it has been bumping around the world but was in NJ postal hub as of friday so should be here any day.

06244b59.jpg

There's other things I've picked up this month, like the Pix'n Love Publishing Nintendo book and some Transformers but.. this is the biggest pickup I've ever had:

newhouse.jpg

Closed on our house :D

Also, got Blurr:

IMG_1934.jpg

And Revoltech Dancougar

IMG_1936.jpg

Yes Boss! said:
Got my Judgement Silversword in. Fell in love with the whole idea of this game late last month and pursued it. Now all I've gotta do is wait for my Wonderawan to arrive...it has been bumping around the world but was in NJ postal hub as of friday so should be here any day.

06244b59.jpg
I rarely get jealous, but hot damn, I'll definetly want to hear some impressions once you get to play it.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
since my rear-projection Samsung TV died I bought this VGA box for my Wii ( and other SD consoles ) surprisely it's good , it don't need to be connected to a PC so that a good thing too.
oRpjB.jpg

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
Totobeni said:
since my rear-projection Samsung TV died I bought this VGA box for my Wii ( and other SD consoles ) surprisely it's good , it don't need to be connected to a PC so that a good thing too.
oRpjB.jpg
Nice. Can I request more pics with some SD consoles in action?

Daegan recommended me the new EGM and I'm loving it.
155l4av.jpg

2a5ejw9.jpg

2vt2ouu.jpg

Awesome, awesome month for XBLA- especially with the 800 points back offer.
3476ufd.jpg

2hs59wx.jpg

And the entire DLC collection of RDR.
14sfwh.jpg

Same game-related pickups.

Got a new media console for the tv. Our previous one (picture to L-shaped tetris box) looked too messy with the consoles exposed. Now they're nicely hidden but still easily accessible.
5118141893_e5a2318235.jpg

Not shown: Kirby's Epic Yarn. Needed an update from never playing Wii these past 6 months.

Also got a new shelf to put my games in!

5118747442_00b4b0d68b.jpg

ithorien

Might not be as pimp as some of the vehicles seen in this thread, but definitely pickup of the year for my wife and I.

2010-10-13_20-30-22_877.jpg

Love the car to death. Anyone curious, it's a 2011 Hyundai Sonata, apologies for the terrible phone pic.

Infinity

ithorien said:
Might not be as pimp as some of the vehicles seen in this thread, but definitely pickup of the year for my wife and I.

Love the car to death. Anyone curious, it's a 2011 Hyundai Sonata, apologies for the terrible phone pic.
My wife and I have a 2008 Veracruz and love it. Hyundai has come a long way in the past 5 years.

So, grats!

Top Bottom