• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) - MarkMan Returns!

How did you get a $25 gift card @ K-Mart, and how were you able to use them immediately? I bought Vanquish and Enslaved and got a $20 coupon that I can't use until tomorrow. I was hoping to buy most of those games and use them back to back but that was a no go, which if I had known I would have saved some gas and just bought them else where.

Super Hang-On Arcade from the Japanese Virtual Console Arcade.
DSC00123-1.jpg

Vanquish and Kirby's Epic Yarn.
DSC00124-1.jpg

ibu

New LG LE3300 22" LED TV, time to replace the aging one I have had for 5 years.

Pics of Unboxing to follow, I am working till late so no pics till then...

v33m6h.jpg

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
JustAnotherOtaku said:
Super Hang-On Arcade from the Japanese Virtual Console Arcade.
DSC00123-1.jpg

Holy shit, I didn't realize that there were good games on the Virtual Console's arcade section. I really, really want this.

Yes Boss!

Chacranajxy said:
Holy shit, I didn't realize that there were good games on the Virtual Console's arcade section. I really, really want this.
The Japanese VC is rocking on that end. Tons and tons of gems up already. Still nothing much on the US/EU stores sadly.

h3ro

grap3fruitman said:
Since I got these a few days early I took a few more photos for the few of you that would want to see more of the packaging.
5107782952_b2b13e73b3_b.jpg

Hows the image quality on BttF?

Kagami

24gk0pd.jpg

KOTOKO "Hekira no Sora he Izanaedo" (Blazblue Continuum Shift OP single)
KOTOKO "Loop-the-Loop" (Motto ToLOVEru OP single)
I've Girls Compilation 7 "EXTRACT"
Strike Witches 2 ending theme collection
Strike Witches 2 (NDS)
Macross F movie (PS3 game hybrid disc)
K-ON!! BD vol. 4
Highschool of the Dead manga 1-6

HTT "Pure Pure Heart" single, download purchase
dqrxv7.png

mr stroke

grap3fruitman said:
Since I got these a few days early I took a few more photos for the few of you that would want to see more of the packaging.

G]

Picture quality

and does it come with a coupon for the B2F games?

Zing

Banned
Yes Boss! said:
Picked up those two WD PSN releases. Hopefully they are hitting their numbers and we get future titles.

Is there a benefit other than price? All PS3 systems can play these PS1 games natively.

Yes Boss!

Zing said:
Is there a benefit other than price? All PS3 systems can play these PS1 games natively.
Yeah, price and flexibility and a sign of support for companies to rerelease older games on the DL services. And the ability to put these on your PSP for those folks who, like myself, refuse to use CFW.

Zing

Banned
Yes Boss! said:
Yeah, price and flexibility and a sign of support for companies to rerelease older games on the DL services. And the ability to put these on your PSP for those folks who, like myself, refuse to use CFW.

Is there seriously still no legit way to play PS1 disc games on a PSP? WTF?

mr stroke said:
going 3D-

IMAG0047.jpg

IMAG0046.jpg

just mounted it-

IMAG0050-1.jpg

very very nice, congrats. Make sure you go into the service menu and make the change to the 8000 so you can unlock some extra features. Unless of course they provide those now via firmware update.

Yes Boss!

Pietepiet said:
Ooh, that looks really nice. Wonder if it'll come out in Europe.
Yeah, definitely a fun little one if you like things like picross and those type of games. Not like we really need any more puzzles on DSiware but they are cheap, fun, and high-quality so I pick 'em all up. Seems like every one of these eventually gets released in all three regions so I would be surprised if it did not come to EU.

Zing

Banned
What's going on with "God Hand"? I am seeing this old game repeatedly in pickups over the past month. Did it just become available in Europe? Is it just now going on clearance? It's strange to see this relatively obscure game suddenly show up in so many pictures.

Zing said:
What's going on with "God Hand"? I am seeing this old game repeatedly in pickups over the past month. Did it just become available in Europe? Is it just now going on clearance? It's strange to see this relatively obscure game suddenly show up in so many pictures.

Probably because of the release of Vanquish, another Mikami game.

Rufus

Zing said:
It's strange to see this relatively obscure game suddenly show up in so many pictures.
Vanquish obviously renewed people's interest in it after it bombed pretty hard when it came out. (And no, it's been out in Europe forever as well.)

Salsa

SquirrelNuckle said:

My GF is drooling over that t-shirt (the more girly version).

I think we are gonna end up doing our first threadless buy, knowing it will probably cost more than double considering shipping and customs :/

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
Mattlikewhoa said:
Yeah I have one as well (I bought it two years ago now I think?)

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f327/trickyab/DSC07576.jpg

Anyways Konami needs to release a new IIDX for the PS3...I'd buy 5 copies...
Nice! Just pressing the buttons with the LEDs installed is a joy, heh.

But yeah, definitely agree with you about a new style for consoles. Apparently Konami's asking fans if they'd prefer the Sirius CS to be on PS2 or PS3, so that bodes well for a release sooner than later.

WEGGLES

Birthday spoils :)

to go along with New Vegas from earlier.

And I'll feel like a giant dick bag for doing it but... The day after I got 3 games to go along with another game I got that's ontop of my already too big backlog... I'm gunna buy some Microsoft points. Can't pass up that October promo. :lol

hipgnosis

uaOPg.jpg

Got lucky with Zero Wing, found it for 7,50 euros. This is the game with the infamous translation and the phrase "All your base are belong to us". It is a decent shmup also. :D

Finally got DQ IX also, played about an hour, first impressions are very positive.

Also got Super Meat Boy.

Neo Member
EFoDv.jpg

Crappy cellphone pic, just got here. It's killing me that I won't be able to put any real time into this until Early Dec.

Top Bottom