• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) - MarkMan Returns!

Patrick Bateman said:
5120224689_9c13f62378_z.jpg

The one that Im going to buy tomorrow comes with a figure of a delorean (spanish BttF special edition), are there two special editions in europe, or are we lucky this time?

Malicious on PSN and Leucistic Wyvern from Xbox Indies
DSC00128-1.jpg

DSC00125-3.jpg

Blur and some MS Points in anticipation of Guwange next month :)
DSC00129-1.jpg

and a lovely big bottle of Grolsch my bro brought back from Amsterdam :D
DSC00135-3.jpg

SpacePirate Ridley said:
The one that Im going to buy tomorrow comes with a figure of a delorean (spanish BttF special edition), are there two special editions in europe, or are we lucky this time?

Didn't the version with the Delorean get cancelled? I know talking to some friends in the UK they got told it wasn't happening.

_dementia said:
don't bah, it's got some really good games

buy sin and punishment 2
No more heroes series
Say what you want about the shitty story but the game play of other M is good.
Dead space extraction.
Mario galaxy 1&2
the list goes on.

practice02 said:
No more heroes series
Say what you want about the shitty story but the game play of other M is good.
Dead space extraction.
Mario galaxy 1&2
the list goes on.

Mario Galaxy 1&2 are no-brainers. I'm not sure about the other ones.

I liked Killer 7 a lot so I guess that No More Heroes will be right in my alley. Is the wii-mote adding really something to the gameplay? If not, I might go with the PS3 version (the European Wii is heavily censored).

AllGamer

Didn't the version with the Delorean get cancelled? I know talking to some friends in the UK they got told it wasn't happening.

It got canceled in the UK due to the quality of the car. The DeLorean edition was supposed to be released this week in Germany too but got delayed until 12.02.10.

Gummifaust said:
Mario Galaxy 1&2 are no-brainers. I'm not sure about the other ones.

I liked Killer 7 a lot so I guess that No More Heroes will be right in my alley. Is the wii-mote adding really something to the gameplay? If not, I might go with the PS3 version (the European Wii is heavily censored).
I think that it's done really well in NMH, as a finishing move it's incredibly satisfying.

tsigo

atomsk said:
a few pristine pickups from a local gaming expo

69020_452643223725_694538725_5163958_7053198_n.jpg

I remember really liking Jurassic Park on Sega CD. Was my childhood mind playing tricks on me or is it actually good?

Neifirst

Morts said:
I want the first eight-twentieths of this book so badly.

That shouldn't be a problem - I've had the softcover version of the original episode guide (up through season 7 or 8 if I recall) for over 10 years now.

friskykillface said:
wow does the U.S get that BTTF blu ray collectors edition as well?

i'm assuming not :/ kjhhgfhhg i want that :D great pick up man.
Unfortunately the US BttF Blu-ray set looks like this. The UK set is so much nicer. =(

Koralsky

Some old goodies:

Tomb Raider Underworld: Limited Edition - brad new for 15$

IMG_0740.jpg

IMG_0741.jpg

IMG_0742.jpg

Quest for Booty, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 and WipeOut HD/Furry - brand new, all for 30$

Plus promo copy of FIFA 11

IMG_0743.jpg

Plus some new PSN stuff:

IMG_0739.jpg

IMG_0748.jpg

IMG_0749.jpg

RE plus tow PSone Abe games

IMG_0751.jpg

Yes Boss! said:
Got my Judgement Silversword in. Fell in love with the whole idea of this game late last month and pursued it. Now all I've gotta do is wait for my Wonderawan to arrive...it has been bumping around the world but was in NJ postal hub as of friday so should be here any day.

06244b59.jpg

WIN! Awesome game. For the longest time the only Wonderswan game I owned.

moop2000 said:
This is so awesome and stupid that I couldn't pass it up in the thrift store. I thought maybe it was somewhat old but I guess not after some research. Oh well at least I paid shit for it.
Spiderman-Head-Lamp.jpg
BROTHER!!!

photo.jpg

Shin Johnpv said:

AllGamer said:
It got canceled in the UK due to the quality of the car. The DeLorean edition was supposed to be released this week in Germany too but got delayed until 12.02.10.

Oh, yep, it seems so. I went today to buy it and there was only the normal edition. No de lorean and no normal special edition. They said me they were going to bring 23, but it seems it had been delayed without date.
So the car is bad quality?
If it is, I would have to get the special edition without the car.

R2D4

Banned
Bliddo said:
There's almost too much stuff inside :lol

Just ordered this from Amazon UK. $65 US. Expected delivery date Nov 18! What the fuck are they shipping it by? Steamer ship?

Ok, there seems to be no tin awesome version for Spain, only shitty plastic toy delorean and it has been delayed.

Fuck it, going to buy the tin uk version (and also the awesome professor layton special edition movie, becuase, like with BttF thay have fuck us also) and then buy the spanish shitty digipacs and put them inside the awesome versions.

Oh look a package!!!!
001-4.jpg

I bought these through gamefly.com since a bunch of their titles are dirt cheap and by dirt cheap I mean dirt cheap, atleast for me. Mass Effect was 14.99, all the others were 12.99. AND FREE SHIPPING for all of them. First time I bought through them and I'm impressed, will buy through them again. Boxes(books included) were brand new and ME2 came with some DLC. All the games looked brand new, besides Wolfenstein having a small scratch or two.
005-5.jpg

008-3.jpg

Top Bottom