• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

Orayn

Reposting from Dark Souls OT2.

7E552.jpg

Excellent strategy guide!

depths20XX

dallow_bg said:
Smiths Complete Deluxe Box set

6242895690_1a846971b3_z.jpg

Aggh. How did I miss this? What did you pay, may I ask? It's $366 on amazon but says not in stock till the 20th. It looks like the best thing ever.

Orayn

Wazzim said:
Haha Orayn, looks like you are hiding an enormous smile behind that guide.
My default smile is pretty much my avatar. I covered it up to look slightly less silly. :p

Also, Dark Souls CE on a swanky leopard print dining room chair.

7AzWy.jpg

Tomodachi

Sorry for quality, 3GS camera is crap.

Xw8XC.jpg

God bless the day Amazon UK decided to send stuff to the rest of Europe too. That book costs more than twice as much as I paid, in my country.

The_Monk

I was happy when I opened my package and there was one car-DLC that I did not expect.

Feels good man.

Forza 4 Limited Collectors Edition

PkC7gl.jpg

Jacket from Express.
XKOvC.jpg

Couple of PS3 games.
74BkM.jpg

The Tree of Life blu-ray.
nOV9a.jpg

Zelda: OoT 3DS and Go Vacation for Wii.
cg5Mj.jpg

Some Naruto stuff.
jnf1q.jpg

Hard drive enclosure and surge protector.
q8qY8.jpg

Yes, it's that time again. More vinyls!

004.JPG

L-Universe - Losing My Religion || One of the earliest Hydeout releases, there was no picture cover ever made
Funky DL - Unstoppable/Peoples Don't Stray
Pase Rock & L-Universe - Messing With My Head
Uyama Hiroto - Waltz For Life Will Born || Limited release although I'm not sure how limited, probably 1000, came sealed mint so that was nice
Substantial & L-Universe - Lyrical Terrorists
Nujabes & L-Universe - Ain't No Mystery Remixes || Another 1000 limited release

There was supposed to be another Funky DL limited vinyl in this order but somehow it didn't make it in. The guy said he'll look for it in the store tomorrow so I guess I'll find out pretty soon.

I now have 23 more vinyls/cds to get to complete the Hydeout catalogue.

I also finally got around to hanging this up.

003.JPG

JEKKI

bringin sexy back!!

29f142dd71e04d2c84e290589b5e9bfc_7.jpg

Commodore sixty foooooooouuuuuuuurr~~~!!!

oh my gaaaaaaaawwwww

oh my gawww

OH MY GAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW

waaaa haaaa

[slow motion replay]waaaa haaaa[/slow]

yes! yes! yes~! YES!! YES!!

now I can play my games from Blockbuster!!

and what's this?!?!

COMMODORE SIXTY-.... four... remote... control...

... car...

-_-...

thank you ebay.

Anemone

Neo Member
No picture yet, but I finally got in on an Amy Sol print. I'm so very excited. The Print. Everyone may remember her from the whimsical take on Princess Peach that she produced for the Iam8bit exhibition. Peach Umm... pics forthcoming once it arrives. I know I'm a jerk for not waiting, but I figured that it would be nice to let other people pick up a print before they sold out. Now sold out.

JEKKI said:
bringin sexy back!!

29f142dd71e04d2c84e290589b5e9bfc_7.jpg

Commodore sixty foooooooouuuuuuuurr~~~!!!

oh my gaaaaaaaawwwww

oh my gawww

OH MY GAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW

waaaa haaaa

[slow motion replay]waaaa haaaa[/slow]

yes! yes! yes~! YES!! YES!!

now I can play my games from Blockbuster!!

and what's this?!?!

COMMODORE SIXTY-.... four... remote... control...

... car...

-_-...

thank you ebay.

I managed to finagle one of those from my uncle last year, I love playing 8 and 16bit on it...such a great CRT.

JEKKI

u got composite cables for those old systems?!?! I dont kno if I can hook my NES or sega up to it :(

I hook uped my PS2 to it... shyt looks clean as all hellz man!! so beautiful!!!

I needa pick up a box tho so I can put the monitor on top of it lol. kinda hard to play on the ground =P

dallow_bg

nods at old men
depths20XX said:
Aggh. How did I miss this? What did you pay, may I ask? It's $366 on amazon but says not in stock till the 20th. It looks like the best thing ever.
I wonder if Amazon will get more, it's limited (to 4000?) and noticed most sites were out of stock by now.

I actually preordered from Amazon's UK site even though I'm in the US. It was a lot cheaper there even with shipping as they remove the VAT at checkout. So it came to $302 shipped.
It's my birthday treat this month.

vitacola

Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle
MMciU.jpg

Once
the best German gaming mag and some DS love
- Elite Beat Agents was a steal: 6,66€ incl. shipping.
lFBVM.jpg

Ready Player One - thanks to this guy and Amazon.de's "20€ bill/books -> free shipping" policy ;)
czSFP.jpg

vitacola

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Argh, thanks for reminding me I missed out on the frozen humble bundle. :/

Does GEE suck now?
lol, sorry :(

Nah, it doesn't suck 100% now. But their "real" issues are just on iPad now (it was a print only mag once) and the print versions are just a "best of" the last two iPad mags. So they decided to print the mag in the iPad dimensions and to focus on iPad games/apps, accessories and so on. The reports and interviews are still the best in Germany, but I'm a bit sad what happened with the rest of the mag.

robot

RoryDropkick said:
Is that the US or JP PCB?

It's US, already have 2 eproms coming that will convert it to the Japanese version. Read the amount of edits to the US version on shmups.com, so awful.

robot said:
It's US, already have 2 eproms coming that will convert it to the Japanese version. Read the amount of edits to the US version on shmups.com, so awful.

I should have known, I typed that earlier when I was half awake.. the JP title screen has "Thunder Cross" written in katakana under the title >_>

But good, you are getting the real game :)

bumclot

THE NO LIFE KING said:
Starting to pick up some old school anime to build up my collection. Fatal Fury: The Movie was boss back then and still is now!

gxT2ql.jpg

Nice pickups! Love old school anime. I have both Fatal Fury and Perfect Blue on VHS. Perfect Blue is so good, saw it when I was like 14 lol, but it's still disturbing to me today.

Top Bottom