• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

luka

Loves Robotech S1
September was good to me. (sorry about the flash, the lighting in here sucks)

pjRzT.jpg

My new obsession. This game is going to kill me IRL if I don't get back on a good sleep schedule. :p
OyVP4.jpg

Z4Yrk.jpg

amKna.jpg

New Wii+Classic Pro+GCN pad for Xenoblade and Skyward Sword.
OKtKb.jpg

Forza Motorsport 4 Limited Collector's Edition and Xbox 360 Speed Wheel

Finally Microsoft is sticking to using real Steelbook case. Speed Wheel is great but the lack of shoulder buttons is really baffling.

6237660221_caac70c132_z.jpg

6237660077_a17785003b_z.jpg

6238273384_10d6ec0cfd_z.jpg

Dark Souls Limited Edition

Crappy packaging with cheap metal box and throw away art book. It was a free upgrade so I guess I can't really complain.

6238258114_5779b73131_z.jpg

6237735569_299875cb9d_z.jpg

Space Marine 40K Collector's Edition

Awesome collector's edition. Actually this was last month late pick up but it's too cool not to share.

6237736049_91ea866631_z.jpg

6237735141_ee28bd7d7f_z.jpg

Found cheap Portable Battery Charger on clearance at my local store. It was $18.00 I am sure it will come in handy on a trip.

6237673637_b19dcd14da_z.jpg

Rental blu-ray for $4.00 each at local Blockbusters. I should go back to see what else I can find.
(They came in crappy rental case with even uglier "RENTAL" logo on some of the movie but I have a stack of empty blu-ray case lying around to swap them out).
6238183804_7fb5d35089_z.jpg

Theonik

Kiiji said:
Uh... isn't that the new Wii without the GCN controller ports? How exactly is that gonna work?
It's the old Wii with the stand removed and set to its horizontal orientation.
New Wii has the logo rotated and other minor cosmetic differences.
Edit: To make this post not completely off-topic, just got Guardian Heroes HD.

ChryZ

Gintamen said:
What's that, an artbook!? :D
28-page hardcover book features numerous color illustrations of Yotsuba playing with black-and-white colored animals, including zebras, dalmatians, penguins and pandas. Neat little book that makes you smile, like all things Yotsuba&!

Fireflu

antiquegamer said:
Crappy packaging with cheap metal box and throw away art book. It was a free upgrade so I guess I can't really complain.

You should be grateful you got a metal case at all, and with a slip off plastic cover to get rid of those Xbox logos. We in Europe (well the UK at least) just got a cheap card box!

Tenkei

I am almost ashamed to say that I bought this game because of Top Gear.

rr6Eo.jpg

Definitely not ashamed to admit that I popped a boner when I tried this at the store.

tK1C5.jpg

Waited nearly a month for them to ship this glorious 1080p screen in a 13" carbon fibre body.

dp8VP.jpg

.hacked

2bbry9.jpg

Stubby Antenna for my Mini Cooper S.

FiiO D3 Digital to Analog Audio Converter so my headphones will work with my new TV arriving next Tuesday.

Dark Souls, returned my Xbox version for the PS3 just like the controls more on PS3.

Thor 3D to play on my new TV next week.

2jaafch.jpg

Cupcakes!

Research, wife and I are going to be opening our own shop sometime next year.

Amagon

Starting to pick up some old school anime to build up my collection. Fatal Fury: The Movie was boss back then and still is now!

gxT2ql.jpg

I got the litho last month, I believe. The frame is new though. It's double mated, with one mat made of suede. Both the small mat and the frame itself are black and have a faux-leather look & feel about them.

IMG_0433.jpg

IMG_0435.jpg

MortalMonkey said:
I got the litho last month, I believe. The frame is new though. It's double mated, with one mat made of suede. Both the small mat and the frame itself are black and have a faux-leather look & feel about them.

IMG_0433.jpg

IMG_0435.jpg
that is silly awesome

LiK

THE NO LIFE KING said:
Starting to pick up some old school anime to build up my collection. Fatal Fury: The Movie was boss back then and still is now!

gxT2ql.jpg
Perfect Blue is AMAZING!

kunonabi

Man I still wished they would have Fatal Fury the Motion Picture the video game. The movie was awesome though especially the dub. English Joe Higashi is pure awesome and has some great quotes.

Upsidedown Fuji said:
I finally found my SEGA Saturn of my childhood dreams. I came across a Sega Saturn Skeleton version for only 1980 yen but had a 1000 yen gift certificate at the store I bought it from so it only cost me 980.

DSCF0002.jpg

Its only missing the box but the system in in immaculate condition. I even bought the controller on the left of the picture a few months back in hopes of finding a Skeleton system one day. I never imagined I'd find one for so cheap.

Looks great next to my standard white Saturn too.
DSCF0008.jpg

I also joined the Star Trek generation a couple days back when I got a new NEC Medias N-04c Android smart phone. My wife got one too and we can't believe we waited for so long to hop aboard the smart phone train. The best thing about the switch is that we got our phones for 1500 yen and 2500 yen respectively because of our long standing points with DoCoMo. Couldn't be any more pleased. Now I have to hunt down a case for this thing. I feel like I could break it just by breathing on it.
DSCF0001.jpg

Nice, I used to own a complete one, but I sold it many years ago since I just played all my JP Saturn games on my US console with the 4-in-1 AR. Now my cart drive doesn't read it and I wish I had kept it, but I really want the Derby Stallion edition.

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
AlfaTrion said:
woo! I have this too :D do you know if there's a translation of it yet or do we have to play the psx one?

YES! I can't wait til mine come in :D

no idea havnt fired any of the games up yet been busy with work and dark souls

Whoops, posted in the wrong month before. I'm an idiot. Anyway...

iPad 2! Loving it, though the camera is not that great, as you can tell (used it to take this image). Doesn't matter. It's great for sketching on the go and keeps me occupied during down time on my on-call nights. Griffin capacitive stylus and SMT DS Overclocked as well.

Number45

sankt-Antonio said:
You are the second person to say that :|
Lots of people associate rounded glasses with Harry Potter now (I'm guilty of this, I used to call my daughter Holly Potter when she wore them. :p), but they're not really anything like the glasses he wears in the film. Don't fret it, as long as they suit you and you like them nothing else matters. :)

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
one last giant post took pics of all the jp ps2 games

Xenosaga, Maximo, Silpheed
22.jpg

Onimusha 1, Onimusha 2, Devil May Cry
16.jpg

DOA2 Hardcore, Guilty Gear X Plus, Street Fighter Ex 3
17.jpg

TVDJ, G-Saviour, Mobile Suit Gundam: Federation vs. Zeon DX
18.jpg

Ridge Racer 4, Dance Summit, GT 3
19.jpg

Primal Image, The Bouncer, Armored Core 2
20.jpg

Bloody Roar 3, Virtua Fighter 4, Tekken Tag
21.jpg

Twin Snakes (GC), Soul Calibur 2 (jp xbox)
IMG_0526.jpg

Shadow780

Tenkei said:
Definitely not ashamed to admit that I popped a boner when I tried this at the store.

tK1C5.jpg

Waited nearly a month for them to ship this glorious 1080p screen in a 13" carbon fibre body.

dp8VP.jpg

How is it? It's so expensive but so sexy @@

SlaughterX said:
Nice, I used to own a complete one, but I sold it many years ago since I just played all my JP Saturn games on my US console with the 4-in-1 AR. Now my cart drive doesn't read it and I wish I had kept it, but I really want the Derby Stallion edition.

Taborcarn

Not the fastest system out there but it fits my budget pretty well. The last time I upgraded my PC was to be able to play the World of Warcraft Beta in '04.

2qa4kgj.jpg

Top Bottom