• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Strike

DSCN1386_zps028781e1.jpg

Got both for about $10 each.

1003_zps838b1a7a.jpg

1021_zpsf01f45be.jpg

1028_zpseecd3262.jpg

Bought all these on sale during the month.

Gandie

Finally got a Xbox One, just in time for the Master Chief Collection. Got Destiny with it, seems like a lot of fun so far.

It's a very noisy unit though, just talked to MS support and I will replace it next week. Seems like the fan is scratching somewhere.

The system itself is beautiful, I like the UI and Kinect Voice Control works a lot better than I expected.

Finally got a Xbox One, just in time for the Master Chief Collection. Got Destiny with it, seems like a lot of fun so far.

It's a very noisy unit though, just talked to MS support and I will replace it next week. Seems like the fan is scratching somewhere.

The system itself is beautiful, I like the UI and Kinect Voice Control works a lot better than I expected.

I wouldn't put the system in such a tightly closed space if I were you. Especially since all the air comes out top. :x

Shit really? Gotta think about a new place to put it then. Thanks. I thought the overhead space would be enough to let the heat get out.

Yup, it also has vents on the sides that gets air out but most of it or ateast the most important part is the top. You know after the 360, I became paranoid with consoles in tight spaces. As much as I would LOVE it to be all tightly hidden, I just don't want to risk it. So, I have them all out in the open, lmao. I have them on something like these, from IKEA.

e3085dbe0c3f976abe61fa3ee6521287.jpg

IV Wolfe VI

Neo Member
OMG what a blast from the past! I had one of those when I was little! I loved that thing! I still probably have it somewhere at my parents house, but I know it has quite a few teethmarks on the rubber blade...what can I say, I was a chewer! XD

Too cool to get one in box!

This is my first time posting in this thread and IDID pick up one of these (like others) today, so I figured I would post mine too =P

C81SDDq.jpg

I know, I am the third person now in this thread to just post the box...I apologize! I will drop a pic or two in here when I get home from work. I have not even seen it with MY eyes yet, and it is killing me!

Edit: beat! hahaha

DAMN that think looks so sexy...I can't wait to see mine!

I missed your previous post, so here you go!

The box art is beautiful. I'm not certain about taking the entire box back but I will be taking that picture.

I will also be removing that black sticker ASAP.

Beautiful pictures. Excited to pick mine up one Friday

Some more retro game pickups while in Japan. Protip, use Amazon Japan, some amazing deals on there.

Also totally forgot I preordered this Vita game with a $10 voucher, got it shipped to Japan form home with some peanut butter (not shown)

I went to the shops to get Bayonetta 2 today, but couldn't find it anywhere. :( Then saw that Freedom Wars was out already, aaaaand Football Manager for $12 because hey why not.

fMJGjeI.jpg

Next year EB will probably start their Christmas sale in February.

I have the same issue but I don't want to miss out on 11/11.. How long did they say it would take to get it back?

Sakura

Whelp, I am happy to say I have rejoined the Wii U family. Just picked this up. I bought it used because, well why not.

Also, while I was there, they had some lottery thing for FSN. 900 yen per draw, so I figured why not and pulled one. I won the S prize ^_^

Gameboy415

I got a whole mess of cool stuff over the last few weeks but haven't had a chance to upload pics til today:

9nfrPAp.jpg

-I found the Japanese horror set for $6 at Disc Replay and got the latest Kill La Kill Blu-Ray from RightStuf (I wish they weren't so damned expensive!).

7vFdnGg.jpg

-I won all of this Japanese Club Nintendo stuff in an auction on eBay for ~$45 shipped - a great deal considering how many games I would have had to buy to get them with CN coins!

pVMGLvo.jpg

-I found all of these great retro games at Disc Replay a few weeks back - I had no idea Night Trap was even released on 32X CD! I was especially excited to find TMNT 2 - it's in immaculate , 100% complete condition. :)

pBRfU2O.jpg

-I found all of the Playstation games except Tony Hawk for great prices at Half-Price Books and got Tony Hawk & The Neverhood for 99 cents each at Goodwill.

qp0uTfr.jpg

-I got most of these games from Gamestop's 3 for $30 deal and the rest from various sales/pre-orders.

TN019NK.jpg

-Another batch of 3 for $30 games from Gamestop.com. I was bummed out that Godzilla didn't come with its case but the game is hard to find these days so I'm still happy to have a copy.

nQkHoKs.jpg

-Last but not least, I picked up a pair of new releases I've been anticipating for a while. The Bayonetta 2 hardcover guide is really nice too.

Top Bottom