• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

AlfaTrion said:
Here are my pics from the first week of this month:

First up, one of my good friends FINALLY got married to his awesome girlfriend. They had a video game themed wedding including someone playing piano versions of everyone's favourite Mario game music. Hooray for inter-racial geek love! Gives me hope lol

Wedding Cake and Dessert

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

Our table was The Lost City (Theif)

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

The menu

IMG_0010.jpg

They silk screened (in their own house) over 100 t-shirts with a picture of them together in the form of gamepads.

IMG_0017.jpg

Here are my paid downloads so far:

steamOct.png

shadowComplex.png

And my pick ups:

I prefer my TE stick but it is good for when friends come over:

IMG_0027.jpg

$10 bucks for the game (new) and the points for free (Best Buy Rewards points!)

IMG_0021.jpg

I've been hangin' at my dad's house a lot lately and he couldn't stop talking about Wii Tennis which he recently tried. He made the mistake of challenging me So...

IMG_0028.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

And my order from The Prodigy's store finally came in (my fav band, ever):

IMG_0038.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg
Did they have to pay extra for the happy ending?

1cgmt.jpg

A 26" Samsung for my room. Pretty nice TV. Better than I expected.

And seriously, stop quoting the wedding pics post. Just change the quote to "Wedding Photos" or something. Or quote ONE photo. We don't need to see 20 JPEGs so you can make a blowjob joke. :lol

Finished 2 chapters really good
005.jpg

Got it for uncharted multiplayer but turns out noone on my friends list has a headset:lol
006.jpg

I like it better than halo3
008-2.jpg

012-2.jpg

:lol Because the point was clearly missed -

STOP QUOTING PICK UP POST PICTURES

I actually liked the mario wedding ones, but even those got old by the 6th time they were posted. :lol

I know it's tangentially related to a PS3 exclusive, but try to settle down, kids.

AlfaTrion said:

First up, one of my good friends FINALLY got married to his awesome girlfriend. They had a video game themed wedding including someone playing piano versions of everyone's favourite Mario game music. Hooray for inter-racial geek love! Gives me hope lol

Wedding Cake and Dessert

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

The menu

IMG_0010.jpg

They silk screened (in their own house) over 100 t-shirts with a picture of them together in the form of gamepads.

IMG_0017.jpg

I don't know your friend, but you tell him that he better keep this girl at all costs. Any woman that will agree to this for her wedding day and be 100% serious is beyond a keeper

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
IMG_0017.jpg

This is actually a really sweet design.
They should submit it to threadless.

Ledsen

Str0ngStyle said:
I don't know your friend, but you tell him that he better keep this girl at all costs. Any woman that will agree to this for her wedding day and be 100% serious is beyond a keeper

STOP. QUOTING. ENTIRE. POSTS.

Did you not see the post right above yours? :lol

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
Hey fucktards: If you must quote entire posts filled with pics change the {IMG} tags to {URL} tags.

Par exemple:
AlfaTrion said:

Wedding Cake and Dessert

http://i683.photobucket.com/albums/vv195/alfatrion/NeoGAF/IMG_0005.jpg

http://i683.photobucket.com/albums/vv195/alfatrion/NeoGAF/IMG_0004.jpg

http://i683.photobucket.com/albums/vv195/alfatrion/NeoGAF/IMG_0014.jpg

Even then use sparingly.

AlfaTrion said:

Wedding Cake and Dessert

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

The menu

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

Oh man. That's intense. I wonder what the parents thought.

Edit: Didn't realize how crazy everyone gets about quoting a post... hope I fixed it enough for ya.

AlfaTrion

Str0ngStyle said:
The Mario cake was her idea :)
Ya these two are like my fav couple ever.
I've been to 7 or 8 weddings this year (seriously) and this wedding was the first time I really FELT the love in the air. I'm not trying to sound cheesy but I did.
It totally inspired me to be a more loving boyfriend.

I wonder how good I have to be to get an Optimus Prime cake...

practice02 said:
Did they have to pay extra for the happy ending?
lol

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
:lol I know GAF isn't filled with the best and brightest but the optimist in me would like to think people are now quoting those pics just to be assholes.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Cant0na said:
WTF!!!!!

either thats a gif, or someone put some drugs in my cereal

Surprise! Those new, oddly-shaped marshmallows in your Lucky Charms? That was crack.

I haven't bought much this month save for Critter Crunch. Quality purchase though, IMO.

Top Bottom